Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-07-2011, 11:29 AM
45 year supporter

Gary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR
He's wearing union jack shorts but england shirt and claims he is a millwall fan (even though he went on quetion of sport and said = football ? I know nothing about that) He has been trying to arse lick anyone he thinks is good for promotion this week...ricky gervais , juston beiber, dizzy rascal etc. hes been insulting Klitschko with weak and untrue jibes when Klitschko wants none of it (he genuinely just fights and is not interested in baiting to gee himself up)

Cannot wait to see haye put on the floor.
Get British MUG !!! Haye WILL terrorise That Useless Robotic Idiot !!! Haye Will win in under 4 rounds TRUST ME !!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2011, 11:42 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
10,000 English guys drinking all day in Germany followed by a high profile boxing match - going to be an interesting night in Hamburg
Old 02-07-2011, 12:37 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
I don't like Haye because he's a Millwall fan, but I'd like him to win because he's English.

So, in trying to even it out, I'd like him to beat Wlad, get cocky and then Vitali destroy him in a few months time to avenge his brother.

It's like a film script.
I don't think Haye is a football fan at all. Up until recently he said he was a Manure fan.Now because he is from the area he is saying Millwall.
What a win double he has picked there. Total prick.
Normally would always want our fighters to win,but for this one I am being a traitor. I really can't see Haye lasting more than four rounds. As a puncher he always has a chance,but a slim one in my view.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My Sky's being a dickhead and not ordering properly. And of course their phone lines are rammed. Boo!
Old 02-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abjekt
My Sky's being a dickhead and not ordering properly. And of course their phone lines are rammed. Boo!
Same happened to me last night, I booked it online mate, no problems.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:32 PM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hoping for a quick fight
Le Nuage, Freshwater Rose, Burante, Youknow Wotsisname, Inner Clinch, Sir Dylan, Masterstroke, Zinetta, Decompression, Maestro Tom, Money Ad, Claiborne King, Dropyourbundall, Douro, Gotta Run, As Yawood, Metazoa, Timeless Melody, Indisputable
Makarios
Centro Superior
Spacex
Old 02-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse
Same happened to me last night, I booked it online mate, no problems.
Ta, just gone through the website. It says "We will process your booking shortly and send a confirmation to the email address you provided." but a lot of people are now saying it's not working properly either, so they'd better not bloody charge me and then not give me the fight.

OR I WILL HAYEMAKER THEM. Or something.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Brutal knockout on the undercard fight.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:06 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76
Brutal knockout on the undercard fight.
Was absolutely quality. Worth the 15 alone!
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:07 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone got a good stream?
Old 02-07-2011, 08:23 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
can't get through online or through the phone arghhhh
Old 02-07-2011, 08:23 PM

m_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minem_reid : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-07-2011, 08:24 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSSELL
Look on the boxing thread I have just put one there. Its working ok
Old 02-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Erect member

windy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwindy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

It's a good stream, just hope it stays online!
Old 02-07-2011, 08:30 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers
Old 02-07-2011, 08:31 PM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reid
Excellent, thanks
Old 02-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
How long to go?
Old 02-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
20 on Haye by tko, ko or dis. I'm fairly confident.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:39 PM

Chairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkChairman Meow sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reid
Nice one! How likely is this stream to go the distance? More or less likely than Haye?
Old 02-07-2011, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDNEAGLE
20 on Haye by tko, ko or dis. I'm fairly confident.
Down the drain mate I can only see Haye winning if he gets lucky and connects with one. We shall see