Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 19-07-2011, 12:51 PM

CPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farCPFC-SELHURST stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Check with your 1st Father in Law about food and drink, expecially as you are taking a child. As a MCC member can he get this for you and what type of food & drink? It maybe better if you take some with you expecially with a child. Check with him if you want to take alchohol.

If you are feeling in a naughty mood you can always ask him embarrassing questions like, Why is the umpire putting his arms out wide? Why aren't the batsman trying to get any runs if they are just blocking the ball? Why is the bowler shouting at the umpire? or set up you son to ask Grandad!

There are more so perhaps others want to write up other questions.
Old 19-07-2011, 09:07 PM

Tweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poacher
Highlights on Channel 5 at 7pm Thursday onwards.
I'm sure you may realise now that this is like being offered an FA Cup Final ticket and asking who's playing and why are the fans in orange not facing the pitch.
Jealous - enjoy.
Think I now get I'm very lucky and don't mean to piss off the real Cricket fans on the BBS. I'll try to behave accordingly on Sunday
Old 19-07-2011, 09:10 PM

Tweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farTweeny2 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle
Cricket is tha greatest game on earth.
Tweeny, if you dont fancy I am happy to go in your place! :-)
Let's not get carried away! However great a spectacle the Test Match maybe I don't think I'll be as excited as I am at Palace matches.
Old 19-07-2011, 09:12 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
you lucky, lucky person. it will probably be rained off, but if it isnt, you will have a great time! wish i was going to one of the india tests, especially at lords
Old 20-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Professional Cynic

ChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChristalPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle
Stay out of it, this is a test that can help define the number one cricket nation in the world. How is it down in 5 place?
Old 20-07-2011, 11:48 AM

DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!DedBallSpeshlst knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
You blokes should know all about 5th place, your country spent the better part of the last 5 years there

How is it up in top spot? There's a harder question for you, and fair chance Australia will have come full circle and be back there before you ever get to answer
Old 23-07-2011, 07:18 PM

What a complete anti-climax this has turned out to be as I'm now not going tomorrow after all. I've gone and got a horrible flu type bug that, unless the MCC allow you to take Commodes in, I can't risk it!!! I feel lousy as well. B*llocks.

My lad is still going with my old man for company which should make for an interesting conversation with the Ex Father in Law