Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 05-03-2015, 06:56 AM
Two Margarines on the Go

Ron Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRon Dodgers : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Teenage Kicks. Not too hard to play, and easy to sing - it's hard to think of any song with a smaller vocal range!
Old 06-03-2015, 01:21 AM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Various REM and Velvet Underground on bass.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:31 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasape View Post
Various REM and Velvet Underground on bass.
I've been trying to learn the guitar bit of pale blue eyes on and off for ages now. Looks really easy but for some reason I can never pull it off.

Werner Herzog
Old 09-06-2015, 03:35 AM
Probationary User

Lauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty airLauryn Poindext is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Hi, at the moment, the music that's currently playing here is the song "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran which is actually one of my fave songs