Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-06-2002, 11:50 PM
Fred hated Brighton too

johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff
"Honesty" Football Quiz

This may have been done - but I think it needs revising
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I came out as.......
The best player in the World - Rivaldo!!
Old 13-06-2002, 11:57 PM
Back after 6 years

y2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrection
You are
Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.

I think they ought to change that to - overacting ****, but still one of the best players around.

BBS NFL Fantasy Football Champion 2010
Old 14-06-2002, 12:06 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Hmm, I was Rivaldo as well! Are there any other results!!
Old 14-06-2002, 12:14 AM
Back after 6 years

y2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrection
Yep, I messed about and got Batistuta and Viera

BBS NFL Fantasy Football Champion 2010
Old 14-06-2002, 12:16 AM
Fred hated Brighton too

johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff johanncryuff
I've tried to answer as stupidly as possible to see if it comes up with
You are Brian Bason. Retire you useless ****
Old 14-06-2002, 12:22 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You are
Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled.
Old 14-06-2002, 03:02 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
You are
David Seaman

You've saved England more times than anyone but unless you're joining Status Quo, you need to lose the ponytail. You're a decent bloke who always does the right thing. But the error-count is slowly on the up.
Old 14-06-2002, 03:08 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
You are
Patrick Viera

You're a great athlete. You've got strength, speed and legs that go on forever. Unfortunately you use all this to take out opponents in a way that might end a few careers.
Old 14-06-2002, 03:11 AM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
I am Semen. At least I've got some spunk.
Old 14-06-2002, 06:13 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You are
Oliver Kahn

Your massive presence fills the goal. Or is it your ego. You frighten your own defenders more than you intimidate the other side's forwards. You're not a vicious man but you are the bully boy at the back.
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 14-06-2002, 07:36 PM
Tactical Genius

Symon10 Symon10 Symon10 Symon10 Symon10 Symon10 Symon10 Symon10 Symon10 Symon10 Symon10
You are
David Seaman

dammit!!

WE ONLY HATE BRIGHTON!

*BLACK KIT TRIBUTE COMES TO A BBS NEAR YOU*

Undisputed Champion

CRAZY TREVOR'S RED BLUE ARMY
C..............P................F..............C
CRAZY TREVOR'S RED BLUE ARMY
C..............P................F..............C
Old 14-06-2002, 07:43 PM
Orange Member

AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969 AJ1969
Batistuta - of all the ones i didn;t want to be
Old 14-06-2002, 07:48 PM

OOCO is playing for a contract
Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

Great
Old 14-06-2002, 08:33 PM
I only hate Charlton

Boris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another day
I got Ljunberg, but I mistakenly said I would do a Cantona for the last question.