Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 02-04-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
Leicester have to win at some point
We're playing them soon
Old 02-04-2013, 09:01 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Why is TPAMTH online before the game ended?
They don't go mate. They live on here and North Stand Chat. It's one of the reasons why their spiritual home is now a Toys R Us.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:05 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy
We're playing them soon
Hope they get their win before then
Old 02-04-2013, 09:19 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez
Why is TPAMTH online before the game ended?
I must be stupid as I don't know who that is.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:00 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Desperation stakes from our friends

To view the link you have to Register or Login)

Because of their own desperate financial straitjacket, i.e. full stadium but still losing large piles money,they are so keen to see us in the same boat.
Seagullsovergrimsby making an arse of himself as per.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:25 PM

Gaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git

Because of their own desperate financial straitjacket, i.e. full stadium but still losing large piles money,they are so keen to see us in the same boat.
So can you explain why the accounts supposedly sent to or electronically filed with Companies House according to CPFC2010 are still unavailable ? There are several members of North Stand Chat who have forensic accountancy skills waiting in anticipation to pick the bones out of the figures.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:31 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaviotas
So can you explain why the accounts supposedly sent to or electronically filed with Companies House according to CPFC2010 are still unavailable ? There are several members of North Stand Chat who have forensic accountancy skills waiting in anticipation to pick the bones out of the figures.
No I can't but then it ain't my job.As for the bright young things on nsc who are more interested in us than their own desperate club- .
Obviously these forensic accountants are JCL's or they would have seen what happened to you lot in the 90's coming wouldn't they?

Last edited by old git; 04-04-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:34 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
you should concentrate yourselves on finding out about the 16m 'Other Costs' in your accounts. I keep harping on about this because if a large proportion of these are regular and linked to owning the Amex then its goodbye to Brighton.

As for our accounts - ignoring some weird noise caused by the vagaries of P&L v Cash accounts CPFC2010 will be c-5m pa. The 10m received 31/1/2013 won't show up in these accounts
Old 04-04-2013, 05:36 PM

Gaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
No I can't but then it ain't my job.As for the cocksuckers on nsc who are more interested in us than their own desperate club- .
Obviously these forensic accountants are JCL's or they would have seen what happened to you lot in the 90's coming wouldn't they?
Actually it was a Brighton fan with forensic accountancy skills who found out what Archer, Stanley and Bellotti were really up to
Old 04-04-2013, 05:37 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Actually it was a Brighton fan with forensic accountancy skills who found out what Archer, Stanley and Bellotti were really up to
Das reich?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:44 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Why the hell are you and your sad mates on NSC so concerned about the accounts being late ?

Desperate ?
Old 04-04-2013, 05:47 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Total ****

I think he has a bit of a following on NSC, they seem to believe everything he says, but only because they want to believe it's true.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:58 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
EL Presidente on NSC
Quote:
As much as I am loathe to say it, no nefarious reasons according to my source!
Go and find something else to fret about.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:06 PM

Quote:
EL Presidente on NSC

I'm not fretting, just waiting for a laugh
Old 04-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
How sad.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Has he been able to categorically state the wealth of Bloom, unravel the vague 'ringfencing'/150m of shares being absorbed into a club worth a fraction of that, and so on?

I would have thought that would be of far more interest to a Brighton fan, what with it being their club and all.

Even most Palace fans aren't counting down the 'release of the accounts' in such a way. Do you have a clock, reporters on the scene....
Old 04-04-2013, 06:28 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
******* joke of a club can't wait until the plug gets pulled on them...Goldstone all over again

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
I'm not fretting, just waiting for a laugh
A laugh? CPFC will be running at a loss, like practically all, if not all Championship clubs. Ho ho ho!

It would be funny if we had been spending a year or more boasting about income streams and being one of the 10 biggest clubs in the country before posting record losses, I'll give you that.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
EL Presidente on NSC

His post was responding to a post about a change of auditor, not the "missing accounts".
Old 04-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
His post was responding to a post about a change of auditor, not the "missing accounts".
Oh, a 'change of auditor'. Not as stonking-erection inducing as...

Quote:
Why did the original firm of auditors resign ?