Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 05-04-2013, 07:58 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen Eagle
One is about your accounts the other is about ours. Are you stupid?
Old 05-04-2013, 08:00 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
No idea.
Do you think you over achieved this year so far?
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-04-2013, 08:11 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980
No I don't,I think the team is very talented and our first eleven showed itself to be a match for any other until about 6 weeks ago.We have done better than I expected pre-season but once I saw our new players I could see how good we were.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:24 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
No I don't,I think the team is very talented and our first eleven showed itself to be a match for any other until about 6 weeks ago.We have done better than I expected pre-season but once I saw our new players I could see how good we were.
Ok so your first 11 is the 4th best in the league (give or take a team or two).
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-04-2013, 08:34 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Ok so your first 11 is the 4th best in the league (give or take a team or two).
No it's the best.
Old 05-04-2013, 08:37 PM

Quote:
No it's the best.
ah ok silly me .

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-04-2013, 08:51 PM

spuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I think after 40 games you can't say anybody has over or underachieved in the league.

You can over or underachieve for about 10-12 games but after 40+ you are in the position you are on total merit.
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 05-04-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy
I think after 40 games you can't say anybody has over or underachieved in the league.

You can over or underachieve for about 10-12 games but after 40+ you are in the position you are on total merit.
Thats fair enough, so if you ended up 6th and we ended up 5th then we were better than you overall fair and square (I know wishfull thinking)?

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 05-04-2013, 09:34 PM

spuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Thats fair enough, so if you ended up 6th and we ended up 5th then we were better than you overall fair and square (I know wishfull thinking)?
correct..............unless it was just goal difference
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 06-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Because you lot are refreshing the companies house website waiting for our results. Some of your posters have set alarm clocks to make sure they get in first.We only know yours when your own fans have analysed them.
I'd just like to add that it's not my fault if Paul Barber pops up on the BBC Sport website shitting himself about FFP and 'funding a Crystal Palace promotion in fines'.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
I'd just like to add that it's not my fault if Paul Barber pops up on the BBC Sport website shitting himself about FFP and 'funding a Crystal Palace promotion in fines'.
He also said hes sure we can manage it, with hard work (next year its down to an 8 million loss while this year was a 10 million loss allowed altogeather). He also said that he doesn't want to cut the funding in the squad.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 06-04-2013, 07:41 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
He also said hes sure we can manage it, with hard work (next year its down to an 8 million loss while this year was a 10 million loss allowed altogeather). He also said that he doesn't want to cut the funding in the squad.

Or, I would suggest, increase it
Old 06-04-2013, 08:52 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
The way you lot were giving it at the beginning of the season I feel you have massively under achieved .
Old 06-04-2013, 09:15 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
No-one cares Andy, it just demonstrates why Brighton's finances may have been a point of discussion. It possibly also explains the pitiful 'countdown to Palace's accounts' wankfest on NSC, where straws are being desperately clutched in one hand, and cocks in the other.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
No-one cares Andy, it just demonstrates why Brighton's finances may have been a point of discussion. It possibly also explains the pitiful 'countdown to Palace's accounts' wankfest on NSC, where straws are being desperately clutched in one hand, and cocks in the other.
Thats the thing, you can convince yourself no one cares, but they do. There is no Reading accounts, or Fulham accounts, or even Peterborough accounts threads but there is Brighton. They are a rival team. You can mock Brighton fans for talking about your accounts but you guys are talking about ours, thats the bottom line and you can't get away from that fact.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 06-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Thats the thing, you can convince yourself no one cares, but they do. There is no Reading accounts, or Fulham accounts, or even Peterborough accounts threads but there is Brighton. They are a rival team. You can mock Brighton fans for talking about your accounts but you guys are talking about ours, thats the bottom line and you can't get away from that fact.
I need you to think back and concentrate, Andy. OG pointed out that any discussion was in response to a posted surprisingly high loss, to which I added that Barber even appeared in the national media voicing his concern.

This is to be compared with Brighton fans holding a candlelight vigil awaiting the unveiling of CPFC's accounts in a way that even our own fans aren't so concerned about.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:09 AM
They didn't care enough

Quote:

This is to be compared with Brighton fans holding a candlelight vigil awaiting the unveiling of CPFC's accounts in a way that even our own fans aren't so concerned about.
West street firm await accounts unveiling on big screen in Brighton town centre.

Old 06-04-2013, 10:43 AM

Quote:
I need you to think back and concentrate, Andy. OG pointed out that any discussion was in response to a posted surprisingly high loss, to which I added that Barber even appeared in the national media voicing his concern.

You need to start thinking very carefully too. There is a thread on here started about Brightons 9.1 million loss (which is not an unusually hig loss, being posted by Championship teams at the moment) by a Palace fan. Barber was voicing reassurance that it was being dealt with and although hard work we would achieve it and taking it seriously.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 06-04-2013, 10:51 AM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
You need to start thinking very carefully too. There is a thread on here started about Brightons 9.1 million loss (which is not an unusually hig loss, being posted by Championship teams at the moment) by a Palace fan. Barber was voicing reassurance that it was being dealt with and although hard work we would achieve it and taking it seriously.
That loss is bigger than we ever made and you go on about our past spending being out of control.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
That loss is bigger than we ever made and you go on about our past spending being out of control.
I won't argue it is big, I don't have a clue if it is out of control (I think only Bloom and Barber can answer that, and I don't think they are going to tell me). Some Brighton fans on NSC, I believe, have got the wrong impression about how Palace is being run at the moment. I obviously don't think I'm one of them.

I will say that of the top of my head Ipswich, Middlesborough, Cardiff, Bristol City, Leicester, and Nottingham Forest (I'm not 100% sure on this one) have all posted bigger losses than us. Derby has posted similar to us.That is 1 in 3 that has posted more or similar to us. So I do dispute it is unusually high.

Vince Hilaire's Afro