Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-10-2019, 08:34 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
The bus tour is back on then? Great news, I think your qualification is pretty much nailed on. Make room in that trophy cabinet;
Smallest crowd at a running track
Best poo in a changing room gag
Most song sheets distributed
Most own goals by an arrested on sex offences centre back
Bravest fans in face of arsenal of weapons
Diversity award for sticking with Chris Hughton
The ‘won the club’ on the turn of a poker card award
The charitable award for support of the St Johns Ambulance
The wind out your sales award for the 5-0
The home run record (ended by Palace) award
The we finally finished above them (but lost at home FFS) trophy
The everyone loves a list award (i’ll Have that this year)
The shadow trophy (30 consecutive years)
The Jobi Macnuff that was a laugh award
Best hair style on a footballer (Craig M-S)
Various world running records around the Goldstone
Alan Mullary award for Mrs Millary and services to the community and beyond

I wish I’d been born a weed....
Im glad you have got that off your chest
Old 30-10-2019, 07:54 AM

goathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landgoathouse is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
And Peter Ward
Old 30-10-2019, 09:44 AM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not a bad effort. Forgot the pies though.

Schoolboy error.

Could do better.

C-
Old 30-10-2019, 10:50 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And Will Buckley, seem to recall the Weeds saying he was a better prospect than Wilf
Old 30-10-2019, 11:02 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Wilf definitely has aspirations to play for Bolton, who are presently rock bottom of League One.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:24 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I think it says it all about that nothing little club that Mullery's the best manager they've ever had.
Old 30-10-2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I think it says it all about that nothing little club that Mullery's the best manager they've ever had.
Add to that:

Their best ever player is Glenn Murray, after he left Palace.

Their best ever Academy player is failed ex-Palace Academy's Solly March.

Their whole identity as a club is defined by Palace.

Knowing these things must create such a high level of self-hatred within their rather odd 'fan-base' that they can't help but be bitter about us. I'm not sure the 'silent majority' - the 95% of their 2-team fans are that bothered about us though, or just paying lip-service to the frothy-mouthed anger bwigade down there.
Old 30-10-2019, 04:12 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Not a bad effort. Forgot the pies though.

Schoolboy error.

Could do better.

C-
Agreed . To leave the best award winning pies off the list is very foolish .

Last edited by thereichstuff; 30-10-2019 at 04:36 PM.
Old 30-10-2019, 07:06 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
What about the "Songs were sung, successfully sung" award?
Old 30-10-2019, 07:24 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
What about the "Songs were sung, successfully sung" award?
And Concourse of the year award, how did we forget that
Old 31-10-2019, 10:09 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
And Concourse of the year award, how did we forget that
And friendly stewards.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:12 AM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
My personal favourite was the CEO OF THE YEAR award.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:23 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Did they win 'Fixtures Breakfast Of The Year' award? If they didn't, it was a travesty.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:36 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They always win wonky stadium of the year.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:42 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Did they win 'Fixtures Breakfast Of The Year' award? If they didn't, it was a travesty.
Considering they were the only entry, i'd like to think so
Old 31-10-2019, 12:36 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
They always win wonky stadium of the year.
I think the rolling hillside slope , end stands , deserve a mention and should be high on the list .
Old 31-10-2019, 12:39 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
'The Stadium that makes the University of Sussex buildings vaguely attractive award' must be right up there.
Old 31-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Biggest Blot On The Landscape Award.
Old 31-10-2019, 01:14 PM

HurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is hereHurstpierPalace Sam the man is here
'Services to the community award' for their selfless giving up of their original home so that Hove can enjoy a state of the art retail park.
Old 31-10-2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace View Post
'Services to the community award' for their selfless giving up of their original home so that Hove can enjoy a state of the art retail park.
This deserves a round of applause