Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 14-10-2013, 08:35 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
It amazes me that Barber felt he needed to go to the PL to ask what is needed to be a PL club, could have just asked Parrish or Alexander!

Finish in the top 2 or win the play-offs - it really is that simple.

Extra kudos if you smash your fiercest rivals in their own back yard on your way to doing it though
Old 14-10-2013, 09:50 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
It amazes me that Barber felt he needed to go to the PL to ask what is needed to be a PL club
Just an excuse to introduce himself I guess. Not as if they would have heard of him otherwise is it?
Old 14-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
It amazes me that Barber felt he needed to go to the PL to ask what is needed to be a PL club, could have just asked Parrish or Alexander!

Finish in the top 2 or win the play-offs - it really is that simple.

Extra kudos if you smash your fiercest rivals in their own back yard on your way to doing it though
You see, they didn't know that bit. It's clear from their fans who post on here that they thought they could just fill the ground with fans of other teams and get promotion based on their attendances.
Old 14-10-2013, 10:27 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
So he's had 5 years in the Premier league but still had to go and ask what's needed?
Old 14-10-2013, 10:33 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Exciting times for the Premier League that Brighton have announced they are ready a mere 20 years after it started.
Old 14-10-2013, 12:45 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton LOL
Old 14-10-2013, 02:06 PM

GladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Funny how you fail to quote the bit that says that we are not the only club to approach the PL.

“I think the Premier League reaction to that was we weren’t the only club to have asked that question".

Spin the words a bit more for your own agenda. I can see why you do tho, i mean you can see how we are developing as a club and getting a little scared that we ARE going to eclipse you in the near future and be looking down on your shower for years to come.

You may have won the battle but the war is far from over.
Old 14-10-2013, 06:19 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
The Ryman premier league is a more realistic prospect.
Old 16-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GladUlloa View Post
Funny how you fail to quote the bit that says that we are not the only club to approach the PL.

“I think the Premier League reaction to that was we weren’t the only club to have asked that question".

Spin the words a bit more for your own agenda. I can see why you do tho, i mean you can see how we are developing as a club and getting a little scared that we ARE going to eclipse you in the near future and be looking down on your shower for years to come.

I think you'll find we've won most of the battles and if this were a boxing match you'd be gone!

History says we are the more successful club....

Think you've got a year or two for the boom or bust plan to work or the real slide down will begin
Old 16-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Funny how......

you can see how we are developing as a club and getting a little scared that we ARE going to eclipse you in the near future and be looking down on your shower for years to come.
The only thing that's funny is that the words 'premier league ready club' from Barber have filled you with such hope. There are probably at least ten other clubs in your division that could say the same. Hell, Wolves could have said that last season, and they ended up going down.
Old 16-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wrong. Last season we won the war to end all wars. No matter what happens in future, you'll never eclipse the climax of 2012/13. Good luck trying though, it's what the rivalry is all about!
Old 16-10-2013, 11:39 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

This is as about a one sided war as the invasion of Iraq!
You have the numbers, but are completely outclassed in terms of quality.

Last edited by East-End Eagle; 16-10-2013 at 11:43 AM.
Old 16-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Good one I remember another one of you sad deluded twats saying the same thing a couple of years ago
Old 16-10-2013, 12:01 PM

MikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMikeyBaby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Extra kudos if you smash your fiercest rivals in their own back yard
*blinks*
Old 16-10-2013, 12:46 PM

GladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGladUlloa has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
The only thing that's funny is that the words 'premier league ready club' from Barber have filled you with such hope. There are probably at least ten other clubs in your division that could say the same. Hell, Wolves could have said that last season, and they ended up going down.
No, i have been full of hope since Uncle Tony took over and brought us our new, AWARD WINNING, home and then put his hand in his pocket for one of the best training facilities in Europe that will attracted all the best young talent.

You lot cant and don't want to see our future is so much brighter than yours and that we have the infrastructure in place to become an established Prem club.

Your wolves comment is irrelevant because wolves came from the Prem and slid down leagues like another tin pot club will do.
Old 16-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I suspect it was because Hull, Cardiff and Palace have recently asked: what do you expect from us now that we're a Premier League club? I doubt Barber will be able to ask that question in the near future.
Old 16-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

The trouble with you lot is that you consistently fail to live up to the promises you make.

Why not come back when you actually have achieved all the things you claim you are going to? Until then it's all hot air.
Old 16-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:

See you in 28 years then.....
Old 16-10-2013, 01:13 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
The trouble with you lot is that you consistently fail to live up to the promises you make.

Why not come back when you actually have achieved all the things you claim you are going to? Until then it's all hot air.
Here's one example for you.
Lua Lua was gonna get us.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 16-10-2013, 03:01 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
I suspect it was because Hull, Cardiff and Palace have recently asked: what do you expect from us now that we're a Premier League club? I doubt Barber will be able to ask that question in the near future.
Brighton the club that keeps on giving. It's not as if anybody even takes them seriously. Fans that talk of them being on the brink of greatness, and soon to be mixing it up with the top half of the Premier League. Hell I doubt the Man United players even know they are in the championship. What a joke they continue to be.