Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 10-12-2012, 11:09 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Yes it does Jez, but what the bloody hell were we supposed to do
Die?

Old 11-12-2012, 02:02 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough
Yes it does Jez, but what the bloody hell were we supposed to do, tell Tony to shove his stadium?
For the money it cost, you should have at least told him to de-wonkify it.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCFCTOM
you wont beat us at the CCS
That is one possible outcome. Fortunately, we won't go out of business if we fail to get promotion, so it's no biggie.
Old 19-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
More honest soul searching on NSC

"We are probably the worst fans in the league for originality and variety of songs."
Old 19-12-2012, 01:21 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
More honest soul searching on NSC

"We are probably the worst fans in the league for originality and variety of songs."
In fairness just singing the word 'Albion' to the tune if 'Liverpool' is extremely interesting and versitile for those who support both teams?
Old 19-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
All their songs are either Liverpool adaptations or about us.
Old 19-12-2012, 02:16 PM

relegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsrelegatedeagle has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
That is one possible outcome. Fortunately, we won't go out of business if we fail to get promotion, so it's no biggie.
Mmmm thats a great response from a fan of a club who came so close to going out of business twice in the last 15 years
Old 19-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP
In fairness just singing the word 'Albion' to the tune if 'Liverpool' is extremely interesting and versitile for those who support both teams?
Convenient for many of their customers only having to remember the one tune.
Old 19-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by relegatedeagle
Mmmm thats a great response from a fan of a club who came so close to going out of business twice in the last 15 years
Yes, it would be a foolish thing to say if you were supporting a club owned by Goldberg or Jordan. Or maybe even Bloom.

But considering who the club is now owned by, and the state of the club my post was directed at, thank you, yes it was a great response, and you are indeed a simpleton.
Old 19-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBK
All their songs are either Liverpool adaptations or about us.
Not true. I'm sure Magicko is some kind of Vaudeville adaptation, complete with jazzhands and face glitter.
Old 19-12-2012, 05:28 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
and don't forget the delightful sussex by the seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa song.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 19-12-2012, 06:03 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
My son went with his school friend to the Forest game, regular 'Albiyawn, Albiyawn' chants interspersed with anti Palace songs for first 20 minutes then they went quiet as frustration built because they hadn't scored, they didn't lift their team when things weren't going right and when Forest were on top. My son's friend says, that whilst it can be noisy, the songs are repetetive and the atmosphere really isn't great most of the time.
Old 19-12-2012, 06:23 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
My son went with his school friend to the Forest game, regular 'Albiyawn, Albiyawn' chants interspersed with anti Palace songs for first 20 minutes then they went quiet as frustration built because they hadn't scored, they didn't lift their team when things weren't going right and when Forest were on top. My son's friend says, that whilst it can be noisy, the songs are repetetive and the atmosphere really isn't great most of the time.

well that aint true matey, i was at the Forest game and for about 15/20 minutes, when it went a bit flat the whole stadium was singing "Gus Poyets blue and white army" without breaking.
Old 19-12-2012, 06:28 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehatepalace
well that aint true matey, i was at the Forest game and for about 15/20 minutes, when there was a surge for the wsu toilets the whole stadium was singing "Gus Poyets blue and white army" without breaking.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 19-12-2012, 06:32 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
well that aint true matey, i was at the Forest game and for about 15/20 minutes, when it went a bit flat the whole stadium was singing "Gus Poyets blue and white army" without breaking.

Oh ok, I'll believe you and not my son and an ALBION supporter then
Old 19-12-2012, 06:46 PM
and Sainsbury's

wehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewehatepalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

you can believe what ever you like my friend, santa claus, tooth fairys.... but thats a FACT
Old 19-12-2012, 06:47 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
you can believe what ever you like my friend, santa claus, tooth fairys.... but thats a FACT
lol your support is shit Like your team
Old 19-12-2012, 06:48 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
It is actually true that the chant went on for a while ,they were jerking off on NSC about it.But we do that at least once every game (sing that song not jerk off) and then move on to other songs that go for a while.To them, actually singing a sing once that was slightly different is a great effort and was celebrated with Pimms all round.
Old 19-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
It is actually true that the chant went on for a while ,they were jerking off on NSC about it.But we do that at least once every game (sing that song not jerk off) and then move on to other songs that go for a while.To them, actually singing a sing once that was slightly different is a great effort and was celebrated with Pimms all round.

And free entry to Lewes Rugby Club's Christmas Draw

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 19-12-2012, 06:51 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
The friend also said that the songs are repetitive and after 15 minutes nothing which fits with wehatepalace getting all excited about singing a 6 word line over again for 15 minutes before respecting the rules of the AMEX library.

At least they haven't tried to blame the silence on having respect for the students revising next door.