Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 07-05-2016, 10:23 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
If someone can PM me an email address for the lad's dad, we can see about inviting them to watch a match in our box next season.

CPSCC
Old 07-05-2016, 10:48 PM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
What in earth leads someone to attack a kid with downs syndrome? What a scumbag!
Old 07-05-2016, 11:27 PM
Against EPPP

The Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Addonians came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Insights from Brighton fans

If this turns out to be true it's truly sickening. (I love the banter I have with Brighton supporting friends)( in the vaguest terms) ) I'm abhorred by football violence but I'd happily beat the shut out of these scum bags given the chance
Old 07-05-2016, 11:37 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
If someone can PM me an email address for the lad's dad, we can see about inviting them to watch a match in our box next season.

CPSCC
Your a top man. Hope someone sends the email add
Old 07-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
I don't post very often but if I may, I'll respond. SJ Love Monkey was the one who told me about this when we were chatting about the Brighton match today. We're both stunned at this. I started a thread on NSC about it because I think it's important that other Brighton fans knew about this also. You'll see universal condemnation on that thread.

I also tweeted the poor lad's dad and wished them both well and I've also got in contact with our REMF captain to ask him if he could suggest to the Palace REMF team about the possibility of Dan, the young lad in question, being the Palace mascot for the upcoming match. Of course, it's entirely up to Dan and his family but if he can be the mascot then it would give Brighton fans like me a chance to have a chat with Dan and show him what the rivalry is really about.
Fair play mate. Every club has its share of dickheads.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:46 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't post very often but if I may, I'll respond. SJ Love Monkey was the one who told me about this when we were chatting about the Brighton match today. We're both stunned at this. I started a thread on NSC about it because I think it's important that other Brighton fans knew about this also. You'll see universal condemnation on that thread.

I also tweeted the poor lad's dad and wished them both well and I've also got in contact with our REMF captain to ask him if he could suggest to the Palace REMF team about the possibility of Dan, the young lad in question, being the Palace mascot for the upcoming match. Of course, it's entirely up to Dan and his family but if he can be the mascot then it would give Brighton fans like me a chance to have a chat with Dan and show him what the rivalry is really about.
Good man.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It doesn't surprise me. I was gobbed on by a brighton fan on my way to watch a friendly at the goldstone when I was about 13. Their fans are scum.
Old 08-05-2016, 04:14 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Good man
Old 08-05-2016, 05:59 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
It's only a " storm in a tea cup "according to one weed fan , whose aptly named dick head . He says it's being dealt with and its no big deal
Old 08-05-2016, 06:34 AM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
The 'man' or 'men' that did this are just scum ,it has nothing to do with Brighton football club.I am sure 99.99% of Brighton fans are as sickened as we are.Hopefully they get nicked and are shamed in the local papers.
Old 08-05-2016, 06:52 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
The 'man' or 'men' that did this are just scum ,it has nothing to do with Brighton football club.I am sure 99.99% of Brighton fans are as sickened as we are.Hopefully they get nicked and are shamed in the local papers.
Yep! Something has to come out of this because words can not describe how disgusting what they did is. The lad who has Downs Syndrome attacked for wearing a football shirt!
Old 08-05-2016, 06:55 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just seen this.

I do not possess the required vocabulary to adequately express my utter disgust and contempt for what these Two "fans" of my lovely old club have done to this young man.

There are times I feel like chucking it all in, this is one of them, to think that I and many more like me are guilty by association sits heavily in my heart.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 08-05-2016, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough View Post
Just seen this.

There are times I feel like chucking it all in, this is one of them, to think that I and many more like me are guilty by association sits heavily in my heart.
No football fan of a club that does this should feel any guilt by association mate, what they did was beyond football. To be the type of person that can do that to a Downs lad is scum. He most likely is a nasty individual who has done as bad before. Alcohol can not be blamed if it does come out that he has that as an excuse.

On a separate note, rivalry aside how you feeling about the play offs. Always shitty to be the team miles ahead of the others yet having to fight then for footballs biggest prize. Reckon you will get to the final then anything can happen. Of course I hope you **** it up
Old 08-05-2016, 07:29 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popester View Post
It doesn't surprise me. I was gobbed on by a brighton fan on my way to watch a friendly at the goldstone when I was about 13. Their fans are scum.
About 2 years ago whilst walking to work at 8am from Shoreham station and wearing her Palace scarf to keep warm, my daughter (19 at the time) was spat at by a middle-aged Brighton fan. Nice.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:34 AM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
About 2 years ago whilst walking to work at 8am from Shoreham station and wearing her Palace scarf to keep warm, my daughter (19 at the time) was spat at by a middle-aged Brighton fan. Nice.
It's not just them. I was spat on by a Charlton fan in Bromley years ago - while I was with my son who was 2 or 3 at the time.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:40 AM

I know they are not all like it but Brighton fans seem to be the most spiteful cowardly set of fans you can get. Other teams are now seeing how odd they are. Nice feeling celebrating Middlesboroughs goal in a pub full of Brighton fans yesterday.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:00 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post
It's not just them. I was spat on by a Charlton fan in Bromley years ago - while I was with my son who was 2 or 3 at the time.
I know it isn't we have our own scummy fans. Our best friends are Brighton fans and they were sickened to here of the assault, because that's what it was, on our Daughter and will be horrified at yesterday's incident. Filthy low life.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:05 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Just seen this.

I do not possess the required vocabulary to adequately express my utter disgust and contempt for what these Two "fans" of my lovely old club have done to this young man.

Well said Furk.
The notion that these 2 idiots thought the lad was "fair game" because he had a Palace shirt on, is terrible.
Hopefully they're named and shamed.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:15 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
No football fan of a club that does this should feel any guilt by association mate, what they did was beyond football. To be the type of person that can do that to a Downs lad is scum. He most likely is a nasty individual who has done as bad before. Alcohol can not be blamed if it does come out that he has that as an excuse.

On a separate note, rivalry aside how you feeling about the play offs. Always shitty to be the team miles ahead of the others yet having to fight then for footballs biggest prize. Reckon you will get to the final then anything can happen. Of course I hope you **** it up
Thank you for that.

I know we have some Divs among us but never thought, not in a million years, that anyone could stoop that low.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And Iíll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 08-05-2016, 08:20 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thank you for that.

I know we have some Divs among us but never thought, not in a million years, that anyone could stoop that low.
I hope the thread about it on your forum doesn't just get moved . I know its embarrassing but the perpetrators need to be named and shamed .