Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 10-01-2013, 07:21 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
Should post the link on the CPFC 2010 forum, see what Steve B thinks of Giraffes "inside knowledge"

Wanker
I was waiting for a chance to bounce his thread from October but he has done it himself.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:22 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
To view the link you have to Register or Login

How come every weed fan has inside knowledge of our Chairmen and finances but none of them has a clue about their own clubs losses and how the stadium is financed?
And that Giraffe on there He recycles old news about selling players every few years to break even, and makes out he has inside contacts.
They are so desperate for things to turn sour for us. Another example of how deep their inferiority complex actually goes. I almost feel sorry for them.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Fenner
A foursome, eh? Won't ask what your role was.
Chucky is barely literate. I doubt he even knows his own father let alone someone connected to one of our owners.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 10-01-2013, 07:26 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
I almost feel sorry for them.
I don't. I await their accounts from last year with interest.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:26 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
Should post the link on the CPFC 2010 forum, see what Steve B thinks of Giraffes "inside knowledge"

Wanker
Why waste his time? Its obviously bollocks, even if true that they've been talking up his price so they could sell him this January football is a close knit community where strategies like that would be passed round in quick time therefore nullifying the effect of such a strategy. For all we know there may be such a strategy but even of so it will be kept completely behind closed doors as otherwise everyone will know and just tell the club to do one.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:29 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
Why waste his time? Its obviously bollocks, even if true that they've been talking up his price so they could sell him this January football is a close knit community where strategies like that would be passed round in quick time therefore nullifying the effect of such a strategy. For all we know there may be such a strategy but even of so it will be kept completely behind closed doors as otherwise everyone will know and just tell the club to do one.
Don't be silly.They would tell all these friends/business contacts so that it can be put all over the web.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't. I await their accounts from last year with interest.

Yep

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 10-01-2013, 07:50 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Argh and now they're saying we have a 50/50 chance of going up because you either do or you don't. Twats, we have a greater points total than 21 teams in the league so therefore have a greater chance than all of them, but if they want to get all cryptic then its actually 12.5% as only 3 teams get promoted.

Utter utter cretins, note to self: don't read NSC on a delayed 3 hour commute home
Old 10-01-2013, 08:01 PM

rusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldrusheslake was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

How come every weed fan has inside knowledge of our Chairmen and finances but none of them has a clue about their own clubs losses and how the stadium is financed?
And that Giraffe on there He recycles old news about selling players every few years to break even, and makes out he has inside contacts.
I questioned giraffe on NTSC today about this and ended up getting shitloads of abuse from ALL of the weeds , seems like most of them have intimate details of all of our directors bank accounts, transfer targets and their intentions...always starts off.'my mate who is close to or best friends with Steve Parrish' then goes on to explain how they talked to Steve p and 'he told me that he's fed up with pouring money in to palace so he's gonna sell all the players to get his money back'......yeah OK weeds of course he did, just offered that info did he?
What you mean is, you are so ******* jealous that we have better players and manager than you, that you have to make up shit like this to try and make yourself seem important.....guess what?...it just makes you look a twat, as if you needed any help in doing that, your tinfoil cups and crappy song sheets do a good job of that. All you've got that's better than us is a shiny stadium ( that is apparently difficult to get to and get away from, so you have to leave after 80 minutes)....class!!
Old 10-01-2013, 08:06 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Very bitter fans

When they won league one were we making up crap about their finances and players? Nope
Old 10-01-2013, 08:08 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
'he told me that he's fed up with pouring money in to palace so he's gonna sell all the players to get his money back'.
The owners made it very clear when they took over that the club would be run in a sustainable way and have also said that the books will be balanced by selling players if need be.Giraffe is just recycling this information to look ITK and big himself up to the proles.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:24 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
What a load of shite. Honestly, I sometimes wonder if they are actually all secret Palace fans, they are so obsessed with us.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing them lose, and their clown of a manager provides some jolly good laughs, and of course their shady finances are a matter of some speculation, but really, on the whole, I just don't care about them as much as they seem to care about us.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:29 PM
CPFC

pumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepumaspalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
'Originally Posted by Hillian1 View Post
Palace are playing a dangerous game right now, they have basically put ALL their eggs in one basket.
This season will see either Palace get promoted to the Premier League or go bust (again).
CPFC 2010 have 2 options, sell Zaha and claw some money back now or keep him in the hope he will get them up.
If in the summer if they are still in this league CPFC2010 will have NO option but to find a buyer, which will be virtually impossible with the stadium in it's dilapidated state.
I have been informed that Sainsbury's have made an offer already to CPFC2010 for the land in order to build a megastore there.'

LOL
Old 10-01-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusheslake
I questioned giraffe on NTSC today about this and ended up getting shitloads of abuse from ALL of the weeds , seems like most of them have intimate details of all of our directors bank accounts, transfer targets and their intentions...always starts off.'my mate who is close to or best friends with Steve Parrish' then goes on to explain how they talked to Steve p and 'he told me that he's fed up with pouring money in to palace so he's gonna sell all the players to get his money back'......yeah OK weeds of course he did, just offered that info did he?
What you mean is, you are so ******* jealous that we have better players and manager than you, that you have to make up shit like this to try and make yourself seem important.....guess what?...it just makes you look a twat, as if you needed any help in doing that, your tinfoil cups and crappy song sheets do a good job of that. All you've got that's better than us is a shiny stadium ( that is apparently difficult to get to and get away from, so you have to leave after 80 minutes)....class!!
What you have to understand about them is that as someone pointed out a while back this was their season to completely overtake us. Back in summer I was at a mates birthday drinks down here and got chatting to a lad about football in general. After ten minutes came the question 'who do you support then' when I said Palace he went into a long speech about how we had to catch up with them or they'd leave us behind. 6 months on and despite the new stadium, 'great' footballing names and big attendances in the one place where it matters they are still behind us. And it clearly bugs them greatly
Old 10-01-2013, 08:42 PM
They didn't care enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumaspalace
I have been informed that Sainsbury's have made an offer already to CPFC2010 for the land in order to build a megastore there.'

LOL
The thing is that there is also a grain of truth in that .The club would like to develop the ground in partnership with Sainsburys who want a bigger store,like most on there though he sees what he wants to see.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
like most on there though he sees what he wants to see.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:27 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle
What a load of shite. Honestly, I sometimes wonder if they are actually all secret Palace fans, they are so obsessed with us.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing them lose, and their clown of a manager provides some jolly good laughs, and of course their shady finances are a matter of some speculation, but really, on the whole, I just don't care about them as much as they seem to care about us.
Have you seen the threads on this part of your forum. There is even a thread about our game against Blackburn being called off, you call us obssesed
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 10-01-2013, 09:30 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980
Have you seen the threads on this part of your forum. There is even a thread about our game against Blackburn being called off, you call us obssesed
You have like a 200 page thread about one of our players.

Oh and that's without adding the hundreds of other ones to it
Old 10-01-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
We are obsessed. But not as obsessed as you lot.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:35 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

We are obsessed about you lot being obsessed about us.