Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 14-02-2013, 11:20 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaviotas
It appears that Dobbie is going to be recalled on the 28th as Brighton's 4th choice striker, Will Hoskins is out for the rest of the season with a knee ligament injury picked up after being clattered by the Blackburn goalkeeper.
Don't think so
Old 14-02-2013, 11:20 AM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
Just in case the Scum don't believe me...

In 2008–09, although playing fewer minutes, Vicente was able to contribute more regularly, while competing for first-choice status with young Juan Manuel Mata. He came from the bench in the season opener, a 3–0 home win over RCD Mallorca.[11] Majorly used as a substitute (usually for Mata) during the campaign, he still contributed with six league goals.
Vicente's fitness problems persisted in the next season, as he only made his first appearance on 6 January 2010, replacing Mata for the final 15 minutes of a 1–2 home loss against Deportivo de La Coruña, in the first leg of the Copa del Rey's round-of-16; he still managed to contribute in 11 league games, slowly trying to regain his best form; aged 29, he was released from the club after a link that lasted 11 years

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not sure how that works out as "He was keeping Mata out of the team.."
None of the Brighton fans knew who he was when he signed. The threads are there on NSC for all to see.

The fact that he is called by his first name only makes him a twat anyway.
Old 14-02-2013, 11:26 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney
Some classic Brighton garbage on this thread..Bit like watching BARCA!

You could sense that there was a lot of people who felt the same. Honestly, a bit like watching Barcelona (no I'm not joking).
**** whether we scored or not. On another day we'd have got 4. Goals will come. The encouraging thing for me is that we're capable of playing like that. Totally and utterly dominating an ex-prem team and making them look silly.

I don't think I've ever seen a Brighton team look that good.

1-1 at home to Blackburn
They obviously didn't see us actually dominate them and make them look silly when we won 2-0 with a caretaker manager.

Oh wait, I forgot, BHA did see us destroy a team at Selhurst - they themselves were on the wrong end of that game when Bolasie utterly destroyed Bruno. I can't wait for them to get ANOTHER lesson at the AMEX soon
Old 14-02-2013, 11:54 AM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney
Some classic Brighton garbage on this thread..Bit like watching BARCA!

You could sense that there was a lot of people who felt the same. Honestly, a bit like watching Barcelona (no I'm not joking).
**** whether we scored or not. On another day we'd have got 4. Goals will come. The encouraging thing for me is that we're capable of playing like that. Totally and utterly dominating an ex-prem team and making them look silly.

I don't think I've ever seen a Brighton team look that good.

1-1 at home to Blackburn
Bless them. They are a little league side who are still feeling overawed and getting moist by playing the likes of Blackburn. It's cute really.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 14-02-2013, 11:55 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart
Doubt it.

The only reason he never joined us permanently is becuase there wasn't enough time to complete the deal. That in itself is no basis for him to ever repersent Brighton again. I very much doubt there is a recall clause or Dobbie will again show up again in a Brighton tracksuit.

A permanent move in all but name was my understanding.
Emergency loans can be recalled after 28 days, i am not sure if there has to be a recall clause or not.

He is also only with us for 31 days at present.
Old 14-02-2013, 11:57 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Really? Thought he was signed until the end of the season?
Old 14-02-2013, 12:00 PM

The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig The Parish Wig
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon
Don't think so
I think under an emergency loan this could happen.
Old 14-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I think the football league would block such a move by Brighton unless the tactically inept Gus was able to prove he knows how to actually use the player this time.
Old 14-02-2013, 12:10 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K
Really? Thought he was signed until the end of the season?
Not if he is to be available for the play-off semi's as we are told he will be. In order for that to happen we have to have a gap of a few days in the loan, where in reality he will stay training with us we just won't have him registered on loan in the midweek between games.

He signed on 31st Jan and he can be on loan for a maximum of 93 days - that is the 4th May, and last game of the season. Without 2 breaks of a few days between the 3 loan periods we cannot get him available for the semi-finals. I think this is why it was described as a 'complicated deal'

1st loan Jan 1st - 2nd March
2nd loan starting 9th March

Not sure how it works extending someones loan after the 3rd Thursday in March and whether you can leave a gap. IF he is availabel for the play-off semis, we will be exploiting the loan rules as much as Watford have been.

Last edited by GreatGonzo; 14-02-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 14-02-2013, 12:11 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Nice one, yes that's a complicated deal!
Old 14-02-2013, 12:52 PM

Gaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screenGaviotas has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart
Doubt it.

The only reason he never joined us permanently is becuase there wasn't enough time to complete the deal. That in itself is no basis for him to ever repersent Brighton again. I very much doubt there is a recall clause or Dobbie will again show up again in a Brighton tracksuit.

A permanent move in all but name was my understanding.
No, the only reason he didn't join Palarse on a permanent deal is because a player cannot sign for more than two clubs (registered at Swansea/Brighton) during the season. The only way is to do it is via an emergency loan which circumvents the current regulations. He can be recalled after 28 days.
Old 14-02-2013, 01:51 PM

Great and highly original use of 'Palarse'. I bet you're considered the source of all wit down your local
Old 14-02-2013, 02:17 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaviotas
No, the only reason he didn't join Palarse on a permanent deal is because a player cannot sign for more than two clubs (registered at Swansea/Brighton) during the season. The only way is to do it is via an emergency loan which circumvents the current regulations. He can be recalled after 28 days.
I can see him be delighted with being brought back to Brighton against his will.

Reminds me of the wonderful days when Leeds loaned us Shaun Derry, and then Dennis Wise tried to recall him only to realise that they had failed to do their homework correctly and failed to insert the recall clauses which left the decision entirely in the hands of Shaun Derry. He blew raspberries at Leeds and stayed with Palace until the end of the season before re-signing on a permanent contract with us. He never played for Leeds again, and Dobbie will never play for Brighton again.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 14-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
LOL.

Dobbie has been with us for 2 games and has featured in both (and played well). He's been at Brighton since August last year and featured 12 times. I'm sure he'll be delighted to get back.

Brighton fans should be more worried that Poyet seems to be incapable of spotting a decent forward.
Old 14-02-2013, 02:27 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There is fury on NSC that Blacburn's Kazim-Richards reacted to fans abuse by allegedly suggesting that some Brighton fans may come from a town famous for it's over-abundance of homosexuals.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 14-02-2013, 02:37 PM

Should get a 15 game ban for that
Old 14-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
For all you tweeterers out there, if it's not been mentioned already, @NSCQuotes offers glorious insight into the minds of our south coast chums over at North Stand Chat
Old 14-02-2013, 02:51 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
Vicente is actually the 4th best player in the world, behind only Messi, Ronaldo and Gareth Bale

Replacing Buckley, who drops to a lowly 5th best in the world.

And in breaking news, Real Madrid want to sign Bridcutt (the 6th Best player and Best Defensive Midfielder in the Galaxy) on an emergency loan deal, in time to face Moan U in the 2nd leg, with a view to a £80mil permanent transfer.
Old 14-02-2013, 02:57 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
This is a good one on NSC

Last night for 20 minutes Brighton played the best football I have ever seen a Brighton side play in 39 years of watching them , I know we didn't score in those 20 mins after having around 10 shots on target but for those 20 minutes last night I was living the dream , BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL SEXY FOOTBALL AT IT'S BEST

TBF, he must have used to watching a complete load of shite for nearly 40 years, so the Football the other night, didn't have to be that good.

Last edited by Maiden Eagle; 14-02-2013 at 03:09 PM.
Old 14-02-2013, 03:33 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Mellotron rewriting history again

Apparently we were silent at the amex until the 80th minute.
This thread from the day after says different.To view the link you have to Register or Login well apart from a few sore losers)