Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 06-01-2019, 04:17 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Jasperís rattled .
You have a few issues knocking about upstairs, don't you doug.

You've convinced everyone on here i'm a bloke you despise on NSC. You then even go as far as to fabricate Police Investigations.

The actions of a sociopath. Get help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Blue lights scare the crap out of him as well allegedly!
10,000 though.

Double as sad, at least you're not a racist sociopath though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Sunlight too.

Pray for jinja Jasper
Pointless insulting you, it's not even a challenge.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post

You've convinced everyone on here i'm a bloke you despise on NSC. You then even go as far as to fabricate Police Investigations.

10,000 though.

so you quoting 10,000 classes as an insult does it? Wow you are a special kind of tit I will give you that

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 06-01-2019, 04:21 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

10,000 though.

We're not getting to you though are we, Jasper
Old 06-01-2019, 04:21 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Anyway 32 is much more relevant in this So called "rivalry"

Love u Jasp

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 06-01-2019, 04:22 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hope the police donít get to him .
Old 06-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Send Nudes

Quote:
Nooooooo not in the slightest he is way too intelligent to allow that to happen!

Old 06-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Send Nudes

Quote:
You speak for yourself!

Old 06-01-2019, 04:24 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Old 06-01-2019, 04:24 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
so you quoting 10,000 classes as an insult does it? Wow you are a special kind of tit I will give you that
Not really, but you usually get your knickers in a twist over it. I'm not sure if it will work th.....oh you've already replied 3 times. Still works.

Quote:
The question is mate, do your boys know what daddy gets up to online?
Old 06-01-2019, 04:26 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not really, but you usually get your knickers in a twist over it. I'm not sure if it will work th.....oh you've already replied 3 times. Still works.

Miaow!
Put those claws away, Jasper
Old 06-01-2019, 04:26 PM
Send Nudes

Quote:

Yeah they encourage it!

Old 06-01-2019, 04:27 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
He seems to be doing a sterling job in defending someone who isnít him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Send Nudes

And yeah It actually crucifies me when you post that I don't really know how I cope

Old 06-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Send Nudes

Quote:

And can u keep my underwear habits under your hat i told you that in confidence

Old 06-01-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
And yeah It actually crucifies me when you post that I don't really know how I cope
Cutting and hurtful.
Said no-one ever.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Send Nudes

Quote:
Cutting and hurtful.
Said no-one ever.
Bless him

Old 06-01-2019, 04:38 PM

I think we've upset him.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:40 PM
Send Nudes

Quote:
I think we've upset him.
He will be back soon with a cutting quip or a hilarious gif soon don't worry mate

Old 06-01-2019, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
is that jasper carrot?