Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-01-2019, 10:20 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
The Bwrighton kop was banging last night .
Old 13-01-2019, 10:31 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by thereichstuff; 13-01-2019 at 10:38 AM.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:45 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Old 13-01-2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Members
Southern Scouse's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2011

Southern scouse .
After the game I didn’t even bother to read the comments as I thought I knew what the majority would say....Overall I thought it was one of the worst games I have seen this season by either club and a draw would have been a fair result.
I saw the penalty, and it was a penalty because the ref gave it, and I saw a defender make several attempts at getting the ball from a tricky, skilful player, from behind in the box. If it had been VVD on on muzza it would have been a penalty so what’s the fuss about?
Anyway, a result that the Reds really needed, and BHA can be extremely proud off.

It wasn’t this Bwrighton/ Liverpool fan was it .

Last edited by thereichstuff; 13-01-2019 at 02:36 PM.
Old 13-01-2019, 03:29 PM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Members
Southern Scouse's Avatar Join Date
Jul 2011

Southern scouse .
After the game I didn’t even bother to read the comments as I thought I knew what the majority would say....Overall I thought it was one of the worst games I have seen this season by either club and a draw would have been a fair result.
I saw the penalty, and it was a penalty because the ref gave it, and I saw a defender make several attempts at getting the ball from a tricky, skilful player, from behind in the box. If it had been VVD on on muzza it would have been a penalty so what’s the fuss about?
Anyway, a result that the Reds really needed, and BHA can be extremely proud off.

It wasn’t this Bwrighton/ Liverpool fan was it .
Southern Scouse is a regular on NSC, a Liverpool fan who like us for some reason. I can live with that. He seems like a nice bloke.

I met a young fella last night in my local who said he supports BHA and Liverpool. I told him to make his mind up, you can't do both. Just say you're a Liverpool fan and you like BHA 'cos there your local team. That's as far as I'll go. Anything else is two scarfer territory. I just don't get that.
Old 13-01-2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Southern Scouse is a regular on NSC, a Liverpool fan who like us for some reason. I can live with that. He seems like a nice bloke.

I met a young fella last night in my local who said he supports BHA and Liverpool. I told him to make his mind up, you can't do both. Just say you're a Liverpool fan and you like BHA 'cos there your local team. That's as far as I'll go. Anything else is two scarfer territory. I just don't get that.
It’s a regular thing down your way so it shouldn’t surprise you .
Old 13-01-2019, 09:01 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Lol. What a bunch of ****z.
Old 14-01-2019, 09:00 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Quote:
Unfortunately have to enter via the turnstiles next to where it was parked. Never seen so many people taking photographs of a bus.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:13 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
So typical though. It's their culture.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:48 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tarquins on Huddersfield-

'Liked the bloke and the club. They are nothing more than a small family club batting way above their league. He got them up and not only that he kept them up for a season. Now the bubble has burst.'

'Strange as he'd have been the perfect candidate to take them back up again.
Yet another case of a side having ideas above their relative position in the footballing world'
Old 15-01-2019, 10:59 AM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post

'Liked the bloke and the club. They are nothing more than a small family club batting way above their league. He got them up and not only that he kept them up for a season. Now the bubble has burst.'

Yet another case of a side having ideas above their relative position in the footballing world'
Weeds looking down on another club shocker ! It's why us and a lot of other fans of other clubs despise them so much. Trying to belittle a club that have won the league, fa cup, have spent 26 odd years more than them in the top flight and their record attendance is 30000 more than the Weeds. Just unbelievable how they have no self awareness.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:47 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Weeds looking down on another club shocker ! It's why us and a lot of other fans of other clubs despise them so much. Trying to belittle a club that have won the league, fa cup, have spent 26 odd years more than them in the top flight and their record attendance is 30000 more than the Weeds. Just unbelievable how they have no self awareness.
Precisely, No idea about the history of football in this country, It all started when the AMEX was built for most of the weeds.

Good to see plenty of fans of other clubs are seeing them for what they are now. JCLs sucking on Little Tone's tits.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:48 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post

Incredible.

On second thoughts, coming from those tossers, it isn't
Old 15-01-2019, 12:58 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Why am I not shocked at all by all this
Old 15-01-2019, 01:01 PM

Not surprised in the slightest . Their lack of self awareness is off the scale .
Old 15-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Crying Plastic

Lambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLambeth Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Champions of England three times no less.

The only explanation must be that they see football from the point of view of their main club. Two club wankers.

"Watford please please please beat this lot"
Old 15-01-2019, 05:18 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Any of them said that Huddersfield are their favourite tinpot club yet?
Old 15-01-2019, 05:43 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Even if I wasn't Palace I'm adamant I'd still hate those arrogant wankers.

More amusing for a club that's achieved absolutely f**kall.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 15-01-2019, 06:43 PM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Even if I wasn't Palace I'm adamant I'd still hate those arrogant wankers.

More amusing for a club that's achieved absolutely f**kall.
Thats fair comment from a Zeneth Data Systems Cup winner.

Old 15-01-2019, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
Thats fair comment from a Zeneth Data Systems Cup winner.

Snide .