Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Would do well to stay another year.

Moses would be the replacement in my mind.
Wayne Rutledge please!
Old 29-04-2015, 03:05 PM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Trying to think where he would go? Can't see a top 5 side coming in for him, don't think he'd suit Everton, so that leaves Southampton as the only realistic 'upgrade' move.

However, I would not be surprised if a big foreign club - Inter Milan for example, were interested in taking a chance on him.

I'd find it hard to begrudge him that sort of move if it were to happen.

It could have been better.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:25 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
Pathetic indeed! What stature? Both teams are a few points above CPFC in mid table. You woulld let him go for half the asking price if he went to a 'better' club? FFS!!!
whoooooooooosh
Old 29-04-2015, 03:28 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Am I the only one who thinks that he'd have the boo boys and media experts on his back pretty quickly if he went somewhere like Liverpool? He has a raw unpredictable talent that we like at Palace, we are all prepared to forgive his shortcomings as a player at times. He's a favourite son from our Championship days and we have modest ambitions in the grander scheme of things. This wouldn't be the case at a top 6 club with a big transfer fee having been paid for him.

I can understand why he'd be tempted with such a move though and don't blame him at all.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:32 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With his end product not being that great I think Liverpool, Spurs, Everton etc fans would get on his back very quickly. If we sell him to a Premiership upgrade I reckon he'd be back here in two years.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:50 PM

French Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Grand View Post
think he wants to go, but Palace will only accept a very very good offer
Really worried now
Old 29-04-2015, 04:10 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Love Yala but I think the hat trick has gone to his head. He needs another year and a lot more goals to really prove himself. I'd take silly money.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 29-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
Really worried now
He wanted to go ages ago, this is not new

I'm ok with it
Old 29-04-2015, 04:27 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Gut feeling is he's going, but only if the deal is very good for us.
Agree. When they say "He's not going unless they offer us silly amounts of money" it usually translates into "Let's see your offer".
Old 29-04-2015, 04:54 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If its Liverpool then 10 mill plus Jordan Ibe please.
Old 29-04-2015, 05:12 PM

Crozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrozzy71 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
He wanted to go ages ago, this is not new

I'm ok with it
Signed a new contract only last August.

What makes you think he's wanted out for ages ?

I don't think he's ready for a top-6 club yet, he's far from the finished product (as is his shooting and crossing) and is too inconsistent.

I love watching him play and if he continues to work on his game as hard as he obviously has the last 2 years who knows.

I get the sense he likes it at Palace, is playing every week, is improving and we've a 3rd season in the Prem to look forward to.
Old 29-04-2015, 05:36 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Interesting discussion but who knows whether he can make it at the very top level. I certainly don't know.

I would say however, like Wilf, being in London and being loved may make a difference to his performances and he may find the grass is not so green elsewhere.

However, I would also say he prove Bristol City wrong, and has stepped up a gear every season at Palace, so who is to say he can't step up yet again.

Given the money sloshing around and his current hype I would be disappointed if we accept less than 20 million
Old 29-04-2015, 05:47 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Grand View Post
think he wants to go, but Palace will only accept a very very good offer
Doesn't surprise me to be fair.

Although Bolasie seems very grounded and doesn't seem like the sort who would kick up a fuss provided a bid was put in below his value. It will be gutting to lose him of course, he's been here in since the start of the evolution of this core. He's essentially become one of our own and people will struggle to accept him leaving, but there's definitely replacements who can step up for half of what we could get for him.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 29-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
15m will get him IMO

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 29-04-2015, 05:59 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Given the money sloshing around and his current hype I would be disappointed if we accept less than 20 million
If we get 20M for him, I vote we name a rebuilt stand after him since he'll have helped pay for it.
Old 29-04-2015, 06:26 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Why sign a new contract if he has 'wanted to go for ages'. Might as well run his contract down and gone on a Bosman.
Old 29-04-2015, 06:39 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
A lot of surmising going on as to Yannick's plans and what he is worth if he is sold in spite of him clearly being part of Alan Pardew's plans and him not being out of contract for another 2 and a half years.
Old 29-04-2015, 06:42 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Are we a big enough club to turn down 15m for any player ?
Probably not .
Old 29-04-2015, 06:59 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
He's an exciting player but at times a luxury player. If he wants to go and we get a 20M plus offer then let's take it and spend 20M plus on a striker.

I'd never begrudge him leaving but I think it's unwise. I think he'd be better off giving us another season. Remember we have punch, zaha, Lee, Gayle, who can play wing. Now I'm assuming here we may have 20 - 30M to spend this summer on between 2 and 4 players. If Yannick does leave for big money that could be 40 - 50M on 3-5 players.
Old 29-04-2015, 07:03 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Are we a big enough club to turn down 15m for any player ?
Probably not .
I think we might be. It's all about his value to us. Could we replace him for 15M? We probably could replace him for 10M and save some for another position, but personally I'd not take less than 20M as we don't need to sell so let them pay considerably over the odds.
Closed Thread