Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Does anyone have a link as I cannot get 4OD?

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 14-06-2015, 01:34 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
I will PM you a link to a download dani.
Old 14-06-2015, 01:37 PM

Kevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevin T came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
The "baby left, baby right" twins were hot.
Crazy hot
Old 14-06-2015, 03:24 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
I will PM you a link to a download dani.
Me too please.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 14-06-2015, 03:33 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Me too please.
Done
Old 14-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Lewis Hamilton is dull.
Old 14-06-2015, 03:53 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Watched up until the Liam Gallagher Rodger Daltrey bit and thought it was quiet good, a lot of memory's from the TFI days and Blur opening was good I didn't realize that it wasn't Damon Albarn singing at first and thought he'd let himself go.

Big breakfast, the word, the tube, red dwarf, Timmy Mallet, men behaving badly, that comedy with sam janus and the ginger housemate, so much good telly.

Also did anyone watch the 90's documentary last night that was a proper trip down memory lane but felt it left a few things out (unless I missed them) like eurotrash, brasseye, ali g, and when covering the dance music era they never mentioned the prodigy or jungle/drum and bass scene only Roni Size.

And to top it all off there is This is England 90 coming soon.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 14-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Thought it was very good. Liam clearly loved the kudos of performing with Roger Daltrey.

Lewis Hamilton at the end of the show was very boring as others have said, totally lost interest which is a shame as I was glued to the show up until this point.

Deffo think Chris Evans was angling for a new series to be commissioned with Grimshaw as host.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 14-06-2015, 06:53 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Have to thank Al for making me aware this was on, I bloody loved it. Apart from Blur who were utter utter shit with that tone deaf twat singing. Dreadful.

But Daltrey and Gallagher were knock out and so were the falling to one side twins. They turned out quite nice.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 14-06-2015, 09:07 PM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
It was a pretty exciting show back in the 1990s, and some of that atmosphere came back in the special. Evans had that anarchic brand of broadcasting nailed, from when he was first on B.S.B.

But broadcasting fashions change, the wheel turns, things move on. It's hard to imagine mainstream telly putting on a prime time show like that today.
Old 14-06-2015, 09:24 PM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
It was a pretty exciting show back in the 1990s, and some of that atmosphere came back in the special. Evans had that anarchic brand of broadcasting nailed, from when he was first on B.S.B.

But broadcasting fashions change, the wheel turns, things move on. It's hard to imagine mainstream telly putting on a prime time show like that today.
More's the pity.

Bland is the word.
Old 14-06-2015, 09:49 PM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle-leg View Post
More's the pity.

Bland is the word.
I think you'll find the bird is the word.

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 14-06-2015, 10:12 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyb1 View Post
that comedy with sam janus and the ginger housemate, so much good telly.
Game on

Old 14-06-2015, 10:13 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Some of it was great but most was shite. Exactly how it used to be.
Old 14-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyandy View Post
Classic getting ready for a night out (usually Croydon) TV from back in the day.

If they bring it back full-time with Nick Grimshaw presenting it's dead to me.
This. Almost turned it over in sheer disgust when Evans suggested such a thing.
Old 14-06-2015, 10:37 PM

Night Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNight Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It was amusing in parts but with social media YouTube vine etc you can see those sort of sketches any moment you choose by the truck load. The broadcasting version of loaded, nuts, zoo etc and look what happened to them! Great from a nostalgic viewpoint for 90's kids like me but ultimately has dated badly.
Old 14-06-2015, 10:51 PM

Northern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthern_palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito View Post
I'll give you an example that might help. One morning when the Ebola outbreak first came to light, I was watching BBC breakfast and they were showing an in-depth report into the crisis. I switched over to ITV and they were asking women in the street to weigh the contents of their handbags.
It's not often a post makes me laugh out loud but this did! The sarcasm comes oozing through.
Old 15-06-2015, 05:39 AM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
It was a good show which I enjoyed. Definitely same sort of vibe as when it waw originally on.

However despite being an F1 fan, I did feel the Hamilton section was unnecessarily dragging the show out longer then it needed to be.

Also got the impression the whole show was a bit overrehearsed if that makes sense? If it does come back on a permanent basis I hope it's not with that tool Grimshaw.
Old 15-06-2015, 05:49 AM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
I have to say, I rarely watch live TV at all these days (apart from footy) but I sat and watched this from start to finish last night and it was bloody brilliant
Agreed!
Old 15-06-2015, 06:14 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
I guess the original was aimed at the mid-teens to mid-20s; I wonder what today's equivalent would have made of it, without the benefit of nostalgia?