Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Someone else got owned.

Arguement

Definitely a three sugars in the tea day for Bigginfeeble.
You can own him if you like.

Personally I wouldn't have him in the house.

Cricket wanker.
Old 27-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
I am so popular, bring it on fans. For you to mention me means I get to ya. Thats enuff for me I feed on it even.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 27-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
I am so popular, bring it on fans. For you to mention me means I get to ya. Thats enuff for me I feed on it even.
Nope.

We all think you're a total ****.

Cricket wanker.
Old 27-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Nope.

We all think you're a total ****.
I lap it up. For you two to make me the most important person in your night posts, I am blubbing up but thank you.

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 27-05-2016, 09:59 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
You must have an incredibly low self-esteem to seek attention by inviting people to mock you. You're on the level of a dog who barks and then shits on the carpet to get attention.

It's a bad combo, that combined with that chip on your shoulder. I truly pity you, or to translate into bigginspeak - i truely pity you.

No more attention from me. Off you go now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 27-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
You must have an incredibly low self-esteem to seek attention by inviting people to mock you. You're on the level of a dog who barks and then shits on the carpet to get attention.

It's a bad combo, that combined with that chip on your shoulder. I truly pity you, or to translate into bigginspeak - i truely pity you.

That's a good analogy.

I honestly wonder what it's like for Biggin to go through life with so much hatred in his heart.

It really is quite sad.

Cricket wanker.
Old 27-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Banned by Moderators

Best you can do guys ?? Cmon half-hearted to say the least. Show yourselves up a bit more.

Old 27-05-2016, 10:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:

cya knew I would see you off

Old 27-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Got any nuts?

Good enough for you Biggin.

Cricket wanker.
Old 27-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Old 17-10-2019, 06:39 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Oh do **** off

To view the link you have to Register or Login
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 17-10-2019, 06:44 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Oh do **** off

Why, its a great idea.
Old 17-10-2019, 06:56 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Oh do **** off

It's an awful idea, though I can't see it happening short of a Tory landslide.
Old 17-10-2019, 07:07 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Its a great idea, the BBC make millions selling their programmes abroad, that mug lisence fee payers have paid for, you are basically shareholders with no benefits.
Old 17-10-2019, 07:10 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Its a great idea, the BBC make millions selling their programmes abroad, that mug lisence fee payers have paid for, you are basically shareholders with no benefits.
Public are shareholders in publicly owned enterprise shocker.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 17-10-2019, 07:10 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why, its a great idea.
Not sure how this would work without a massive infrastructure roll out. You'd need broadband or some kind of pay system verification for each home. Plus it would be almost impossible to enforce for radio content.

It's a terrible idea. Netflix only offers certain limited content.options, and.is a terrible model for any live events or general broad cast media such as the news. Pangs of an attempt to privatise the most functional and.profitable public service the UK has. The quality difference between BBC 1 and Sky 1 is staggering. And the BBC subscription is a fraction of the cost of sky
Old 17-10-2019, 07:11 AM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
Not sure how this would work without a massive infrastructure roll out. You'd need broadband or some kind of pay system verification for each home. Plus it would be almost impossible to enforce for radio content.

It's a terrible idea. Netflix only offers certain limited content.options, and.is a terrible model for any live events or general broad cast media such as the news. Pangs of an attempt to privatise the most functional and.profitable public service the UK has. The quality difference between BBC 1 and Sky 1 is staggering. And the BBC subscription is a fraction of the cost of sky
Its free if you opt out and don't watch it.
Old 17-10-2019, 07:13 AM
XXVII

And why, if you don't watch it, do they get money if you want to watch non BBC channels live?
Old 17-10-2019, 08:24 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Quote:
And why, if you don't watch it, do they get money if you want to watch non BBC channels live?
You don't watch, listen or read any BBC content, ever?