Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I've heard of her too, so I am also at 5 now. But I don't know what she looks like. .
I think there is only one picture on this thread.

It happens to be of her.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-11-2015, 06:00 PM

ReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineReadingPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We're a BOFN, get us out of here.
Old 10-11-2015, 06:01 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I think there is only one picture on this thread.

It happens to be of her.
I assumed that the person you knew would be the royal biographer & so supplied a picture of her.
My fault for not reading the detail properly.

I can't tell from your picture which one of these she is:

Old 10-11-2015, 06:13 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I've heard of 4 of those people.
And none of them have heard of you.
Old 10-11-2015, 06:13 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How long before Kieran Dyer gets injured?
Old 10-11-2015, 06:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

For Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFor Paranoias came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Contestants are:

Fern McCann – Towie
Spencer Matthews – Made in Chelsea
Vicky Pattison – Ex on the Beach, Geordie Shore
Chris Eubank – Ex Boxer
Kieron Dyer – Ex Footballer
Susannah Constantine – Stylist
Brian Friedman – Dance Choreographer
Yvette Fielding – Blue Peter
George Shelley – Union J
Lady Colin Campbell – Royal Biographer
Duncan Bannatyne – Dragons Den
Jorgie Porter – Hollyoaks

Just got Bannatyne in the sweep
Never heard of most of them. The ones i have heard of are ****s
Old 10-11-2015, 06:26 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Palace View Post

I've ruptured my anterior cruciates, get me out of here
Old 10-11-2015, 06:42 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Why is Bannatyne doing it? He can't need the money.

I have spent time with Eubank, away from the camera he is a different person. Problem is with this show he will never be away from the camera.
Old 10-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
How long until they put Lee Bowyer in there with him?
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:14 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Why is Bannatyne doing it? He can't need the money.
Been thru an expensive divorce.

Maybe he's missed the TV buzz since leaving Dragons...some do miss it and can't resist another go.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:30 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
I am not bad on knowing the names of actors, presenters, singers etc., and I know just five of the names. The others, I wouldn't recognise if they fell on me clutching a kangaroo sized copy of their résumés, including the obligatory member of the Hollyoaks cast.

My wife enjoys watching people eating on the turn elephants testicles, rancid meat in general and copious retching for an encore. When the show isn't on she uses me as a substitute each teatime, but now this ghastly programme with worn out syndrome has returned, at least I can go back to baked beans on toast whilst she is glued to the torment on screen.

One thing I would watch would be Dec and Ant being forced to become contestants at gunpoint, with two of the 'celebrities' taking their roles as presenters for the duration of the show. I would like to see both of them having to do the tasks they take great pleasure in making others do. The producers should have done this years ago.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:

Cricket wanker.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:49 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Ant and Dec have openly said they wouldn't do the worst tasks themselves, which is honest of them.

As they say, no one is 'made' to do anything. Contestants can always say no, or choose not to be on the programme at all. After several series, they know pretty much what they're getting in to, so there's no need to feel sorry for these so-called celebs.

They love the media attention, and weight loss!
Old 10-11-2015, 07:57 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Yvette Fielding should get her mate who sees ghosts (or whatever it is he does) on there. Derek someone? That would shit the likes of Eubank up good time.

His channelling of the spirit of a dead dog was an all time TV classic. 'Woof...woof...woof, woof' etc
Old 10-11-2015, 09:52 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Eubank
Dyer
Fielding
Bannatyne

?
Darts. Actually 5 the same as you with that trinny and susanne one.
Old 10-11-2015, 09:53 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
And none of them have heard of you.
Well that put me in my place.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:02 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
Yvette Fielding should get her mate who sees ghosts (or whatever it is he does) on there. Derek someone? That would shit the likes of Eubank up good time.

His channelling of the spirit of a dead dog was an all time TV classic. 'Woof...woof...woof, woof' etc
Be better if she just got her tits out but only if the excema has cleared up.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
I've heard of 9 of them.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
Be better if she just got her tits out but only if the excema has cleared up.
I'm sure you are perfect in every way.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-11-2015, 10:13 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I'm sure you are perfect in every way.
I'm a minger but my tits haven't got excema.