Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-11-2015, 11:04 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Countryside all day long.
Old 22-11-2015, 01:49 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
It is amazing how busier its got over the past 10 years, especially on the trains.

Of course this is nothing to do with immigration.

You do think though at the rate immigrants are having babies.... how much busier it will get!!!
Old 22-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
So it's only immigrants who have babies?

Most odd.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-11-2015, 03:23 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Ignorance being more likely in this particular example.
My old man is Scottish. Terrible place.
Old 22-11-2015, 03:25 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
If you can't afford to live in London that's of course a completely different matter but if you can I can't see why you would decide to live elsewhere in the uk (unless you're retired I guess).
Old 22-11-2015, 03:32 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
OP is posting from Ireland

Just a thought
That's just his VPN, slowly but surely the trollery is increasing.
Old 22-11-2015, 03:33 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
If you can't afford to live in London that's of course a completely different matter but if you can I can't see why you would decide to live elsewhere in the uk (unless you're retired I guess).
I have lovely countryside on my doorstep, very low crime rates, better schools, cheaper property (mortgage free by 40, that wouldn't happen in London), quiet beaches 10 min drive away, better community spirit and it's quieter.

Vs

West Croydon.
Old 22-11-2015, 03:37 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I have lovely countryside on my doorstep, very low crime rates, better schools, cheaper property (mortgage free by 40, that wouldn't happen in London), quiet beaches 10 min drive away, better community spirit and it's quieter.

Vs

West Croydon.
And yet you are located "too far from where you want to be".
Old 22-11-2015, 04:08 PM

Kevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKevlon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Live in London and work in the city. I LOVE it.

Always get a seat on the train in the mornings and evenings. I even enjoy the walk across London bridge amongst all the other commuters/tourists. Certainly beats dire Orpington or dull Kingswood where I previously worked many years ago.

London is always buzzing and I thrive on it.
Old 22-11-2015, 04:46 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
So it's only immigrants who have babies?

Most odd.
birth rates to recently arrived immigrants are higher...... therefore londons population is spiralling upwards and onwards.....
Old 22-11-2015, 05:10 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCroydon_CPFC View Post
I moved out and have a half hour commute on the train into kings cross, so best of both worlds really. London is buzzing and can't be beaten for a night out, but I wouldn't want to live and work there.
Where in Herts?

I'm beginning to think about a similar move (or, beginning to be told that I'll be making a similar move).
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 22-11-2015, 07:52 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
And yet you are located "too far from where you want to be".
Metaphorically
Old 22-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Banned by Moderators

ET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietET1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
yeah, London as a whole is an overcrowded internationalist shithole, either made up of third world like slums or places that are too expensive, or both in some cases. I'm just grateful that I have a job where I can drive into work really early in the morning when it's emptier, then sod off early. Feel sorry for the ones who work there 9-5.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:26 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friskey View Post
My old man is Scottish. Terrible place.
Scotland is a beautiful place when its not raining or cold. Oh right I see what you mean.

London is a buzzing place, but it does have more than its fair share of 'look at me' arseholes. Its all pros and cons. I'd live there again if I didnt have kids. Would be nice to get back from Palace on the same day.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:33 PM
Semper Idem

Scotland is fab.

London is fab.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonin2000 View Post
Where in Herts?

I'm beginning to think about a similar move (or, beginning to be told that I'll be making a similar move).
Hatfield, not far from Hatfield house and right near the station. Fast train to kings cross is under half hour and get about 4 an hour, good for Victoria line as goes via Finsbury Park and then northern line and other links at kings cross.

Feel free to private message me if you want any more info mate
Old 22-11-2015, 10:26 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Scotland is fab.

London is fab.
This.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Semper Idem

Oh, and Little is fab.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonin2000 View Post
Where in Herts?

Go the whole hog and move to the salubrious Simpson Village in Milton Keynes.... bonus they've got a team thats quite likely to end up in the Premier division within walking distance.

Says I from the safety of 12,500 miles away

Travel time about the same as Hatfield on the express to Euston that is.
Old 22-11-2015, 11:37 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
I live in a wonderfully under populated land

My nearest neighbour can only be viewed by binoculars and he quite likes that!

Some of you may have heard of him, Roy Harper. Bit before my time, but apparently he performed with Pink Floyd and influenced rock band Led Zeppelin.