Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-12-2015, 06:10 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON View Post
I have a bathroom showroom owner in Caterham looking for a fitter.

Anyone looking for work?

Can arrange a meeting between the two of you.

PM for details
I've heard its all Chinese whispers
Old 08-12-2015, 08:34 PM

Stonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for youStonewall is just too good for you
Quote:
Is he that busy?

Seems to be an issue of a shortage of bathroom fitters according to the showroom owner whom I spoke to yesterday. Apparently, he has had a terrible time over the last few years, but the last few months have picked up to the point he now hasn't got the fitters to do the fitting and he's lsoing business as a result.
Yep I got my shower room downstairs fitted in July, waited that long after I booked him. I now going to have the upstairs bathroom done which I have gutted all the plasterwork dividing wall to the toilet and ceiling etc, I got a plasterer for February next year and booked the fitter (this evening) for middle of March. I got it this early because I told him back in July about the upstairs room at the time he was doing downstair.

He told my wife he was getting calls for jobs to be done before xmas! ..joking.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:48 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Seems like work is hot and cold for bathroom fitters.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:53 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Strangely, I admire bathroom fitters and sinks equally. I put them both on a pedestal.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:09 PM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
My showroom mate told me that he had a Polish guy but then, because the wasn't doing very well over the past couple of years, the fitter went to work elsewhere.

If anyone wants some advice, become a multi-tradesman.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:48 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
This type of thread demonstrates what an absolute shower some people are.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:
My showroom mate told me that he had a Polish guy but then, because the wasn't doing very well over the past couple of years, the fitter went to work elsewhere.

Amazing.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:

Anyone looking for work?

PM for details
Urine big trouble.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:

If you want some Polish for your bathroom, I recommend this:

Old 09-12-2015, 12:25 AM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Anyone looking for work?

PM for details
How's your fictitious son getting on?
Old 09-12-2015, 12:33 AM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
My bathroom fitter has a 6-8 month waiting list, for any new work.
I think Maz and that guy with the Thermomix (can't remember who that was) will be very upset that you've beaten them to starting a post with the words 'my bathroom fitter'
Old 09-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
How's your fictitious son getting on?
Thrown out with the bath water.