Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-12-2015, 02:32 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by richdeniro View Post
I never understand how they have money at the end of the month or aren't in more debt. They seem to constantly buy things they don't need.
In my case it tends to be that they have a lot more money for 'things' when they don't spend £50-£100 a week (depending on location) on going to Palace
Old 14-12-2015, 02:33 PM

Windsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is hereWindsor_Eagle Sam the man is here
That is a good point.
Old 14-12-2015, 03:50 PM
Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen is offline
Jedi's Beard also.....

Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
In my case it tends to be that they have a lot more money for 'things' when they don't spend £50-£100 a week (depending on location) on going to Palace
there aint nothing Manky about visiting Selhurst. Except of course if you support Newcastle.
Old 14-12-2015, 04:17 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Depends on your sense of humour I guess. The old "check out what the wife just did" type humour is dated and belongs in the bargin bin with the Jim Davidson DVDs.
Do you think there are no women who like Jim Davidson? Very sexist of you to assume that only men could find him funny.
Old 14-12-2015, 04:22 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
That's a strange leap of logic you've taken there

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 14-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen is offline
Jedi's Beard also.....

Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
That's a strange leap of logic you've taken there
do you want to contribute positively to the thread or just keep on bullying the fella ? if you do not like the content of the thread then just f....off to some other part of the BBS and find a discussion you do like. Maybe the one on flower arranging.
Old 14-12-2015, 04:33 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
That's me down the end on the right peeping out with the huge black slug on my lip, just about to shout MINGE after having carved Thanet C*nt F*cker on the table with my army knife I kept after demobbing. Trolley is 3rd from right and PK is on the front left with the bong.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 14-12-2015, 04:39 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi's_beard View Post
do you want to contribute positively to the thread or just keep on bullying the fella ? if you do not like the content of the thread then just f....off to some other part of the BBS and find a discussion you do like. Maybe the one on flower arranging.
I'm glad someone has picked up on the bullying. I've been in tears all afternoon and feel worthless. I think I need some retail therapy to help me.
Old 14-12-2015, 04:40 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bullying?? I sugest you look up that word mate, might be different to what you think. And i'm quite happy here tbh. Just trying to have a discussion. Why do you think there are so few female members of the BBS?

Old 14-12-2015, 04:41 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
I've been in tears all afternoon and feel worthless
Oh yeah? On the blob are we?
Old 14-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Jedi's Beard also.....

Quote:
Bullying?? I sugest you look up that word mate, might be different to what you think. And i'm quite happy here tbh. Just trying to have a discussion. Why do you think there are so few female members of the BBS?
cos its a football club. Look at a photo of the audience of any football match. Not exactly a West End musical now is it ? Maybe you should ask Harriet Harman to sit beside you at Selhurst next time.

its quite easy. Either you write something funny or write something interesting. Sitting and criticising all around you is boring and tedious. anyway f...k this. You are with the other tedious gobshyte on ignore. So knock yourself out with your Brighton ways , i bet you are not even an eagle.
Old 14-12-2015, 04:51 PM
43% Burnt

You're a strange fella. And also a shit judge of character.

Just so you know (incase you haven't already put my on ignore for... I don't know why), everyone has opinions and they might just be different to yours. This is a public forum that anyone can post on. Threads aren't limited to those that agree with you because that would be pretty boring.

Old 14-12-2015, 04:52 PM
43% Burnt

Is Jedi's Beard someone we've encounted before? The ol' "I'M BLOCKING YOU" reminds me of someone...

Old 14-12-2015, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Oh yeah? On the blob are we?
Typical man you are! I've been doing housework all day I'll have you know.
Old 14-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm glad someone has picked up on the bullying. I've been in tears all afternoon and feel worthless. I think I need some retail therapy to help me.
I feel your pain.

For years I have been made fun out of bullied by people on here that lack any form of sensitivity especially, to me grammer and spellin.
Old 14-12-2015, 05:03 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have you been doing that wafty hands thing to your face as well? Have a bar of Galaxy and STFU bitch.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 14-12-2015, 05:17 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here

What is it with them and bloody cushions ?

Old 14-12-2015, 05:28 PM
ár lá

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post

What is it with them and bloody cushions ?

Dunno about women but that would suit me fine after a dodgy ruby.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 14-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
its quite easy. Either you write something funny or write something interesting. .
And which one of those categories does "don't women buy a lot of shoes?" fit into?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
What the BBS would have looked like if it had existed in the 1950s.
Before women were invented or, God forbid, were members of this forum.