Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 17-03-2016, 09:03 AM
handwringing islamofacist

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC View Post
Am I happy ? Of course not. I loathe the Tories almost as much as I loathe Labour these days but the rules of the game in terms of urban politics have been defined by the left. When it gets used against you, you cannot all of a sudden cry foul which is what you are doing here.

I agree that the mainstream right will play the whole 'tolerance and diversity' card but it was the left who instigated it all in the first place and to deny that is beyond moronic.
There's nothing wrong with 'tolerance and diversity'; that's the basic foundation of a post-racist society and something that ordinary people are surprisingly good at. The problem is putting groups in silos based on their ethnic/religious/geographical/facial appearance/whatever and claiming that "they"have some meaningful collective point of view. A tribal calling. Top-down multiculturalism. This is the basic essence of racism and - historically the basic modus operandi of imperialism; divide and rule.

The left has always been about two basic beliefs that are utterly opposed to this; (1) that all people have a basic shared humanity which over-rides these culturally-derived differences and (2) that they key divisions in a society are economically imposed, basically, who gets the lolly? It's absolutely clear that this conception sees any 'multicultural grouping' as massively internally divided by class.

So really, you are talking nonsense. If you like divide and rule, racism, religious fundamentalism etc, have the guts to say so, don't snivel around saying the Big Boys made you do it.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 09:06 AM

Clapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Rover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
No, let's not make this personal. I was expressing an opinion on what you posted; I'm happy to have a discussion about it, especially if you want to better explain what you mean.

Four instance, can you be more specific about what it is that is angering you so? What have I missed?
Your opinion was so foolish that you have exposed a level of ignorance that surprised me. Did you read the leaflet?

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 09:08 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Ok, not playing.

Completely open to being persuaded by you; absolutely ok with the notion I may have missed something. But you seem not to want to persuade or educate, just abuse, so I'm outta here.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-03-2016, 09:08 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Rover View Post
There's nothing wrong with 'tolerance and diversity'; that's the basic foundation of a post-racist society and something that ordinary people are surprisingly good at. The problem is putting groups in silos based on their ethnic/religious/geographical/facial appearance/whatever and claiming that "they"have some meaningful collective point of view. A tribal calling. Top-down multiculturalism. This is the basic essence of racism and - historically the basic modus operandi of imperialism; divide and rule.

The left has always been about two basic beliefs that are utterly opposed to this; (1) that all people have a basic shared humanity which over-rides these culturally-derived differences and (2) that they key divisions in a society are economically imposed, basically, who gets the lolly? It's absolutely clear that this conception sees any 'multicultural grouping' as massively internally divided by class.

So really, you are talking nonsense. If you like divide and rule, racism, religious fundamentalism etc, have the guts to say so, don't snivel around saying the Big Boys made you do it.
LOL.

Fair play for being able to actually post that load of old shite and no doubt keep a straight face, abliet one that no doubt looks like it is sucking a whole bag full of lemons.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Ok, not playing.

Completely open to being persuaded by you; absolutely ok with the notion I may have missed something. But you seem not to want to persuade or educate, just abuse, so I'm outta here.
Ciao.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 09:14 AM

Quote:
LOL.

Fair play for being able to actually post that load of old shite and no doubt keep a straight face, abliet one that no doubt looks like it is sucking a whole bag full of lemons.
Trans; "I have been talking crap and I'm running away".

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 09:14 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Bye.

Thanks for the outrage, even if you couldn't explain the cause.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-03-2016, 09:16 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Hasn't James Goldsmith been dead for around twenty years?
A fair point, but he did specify in his will that the congregation at his funeral must sing a verse of 'Big Jock Knew' whilst Paul Gascoigne accompanied on a flute, so the accusation still stands.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
A fair point, but he did specify in his will that the congregation at his funeral must sing a verse of 'Big Jock Knew' whilst Paul Gascoigne accompanied on a flute, so the accusation still stands.

And little Zacky would sure as hell not be in Parliament or this election without inheriting James's ill-gotten gains so in a way the title is accurate.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Banned by Moderators

ExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExCroydon_CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Zac has got my vote
Old 17-03-2016, 09:47 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Trans; "I have been talking crap and I'm running away".
Running away from what? You lefties have pushed and pushed this multicultural dogma for decades, looking to benefit electorally from it and now it turns around and bites you on the arse, you start bleating about it.

I find your blatent hypocrisy on this issue rather amusing. I certainly will not be voting for Goldsmith in the mayoral elections so I have no desire to defend that Polar bear loving gimp with all the 'Green' nonsense he spouts but to see you bleat because he is appealing directly to the fears of a specific ethnic group is beyond parody.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:50 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

More filthy sectarianism although I suspect CR will not be moaning about this...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Surely this counts as a hate crime in this glorious, modern era?
Old 17-03-2016, 09:54 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
The crude bit I will accept but this holier than thou attitude over what Goldsmith has done really does stick in my craw. This sectarianism is a natural consequence of multiculturalism. If you want to 'celebrate' diversity then it logically follows that this diversity will be used by way of targeting political messages as well. Labour suck up to the minority vote in every way possible.

Labour party members seem more than content to speak in gender segregated meetings by way of placating what are seen as Muslim sensitivities to such matters so for you to cry foul when Goldsmith pulls this stunt is more than a tad suspect.

You lefties created this playing field. Please don't get all high and mighty when others come onto it and try and play by your rules.
Lets not forget Mats laughable view that everything is the fault of the left (not the right no not ever) Mat's regression to childlike posting is almost complete.

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 17-03-2016 at 09:56 AM.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:

1) We all have a basic shared humanity
2) Except the rich. Lets get those ****ers.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:55 AM

Quote:
More filthy sectarianism although I suspect CR will not be moaning about this...

You're getting totally confused now. Are you whining about this stupid cake or laughing at the PC brigade? Or just spouting off? I'd forgotten how much you struggle to follow a logical thread in an argument.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 09:56 AM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Lets not forget Mats laughable view that everything is the fault of the left (not the right no not ever) Mat's regressiobn to childlike posting is almost complete.
Hey, at least he's now using "the left" as a catch all for everyone who disagrees with him rather than "soclibs". Granted the disparate political views he lazily groups under that banner devoid the new term of meaning almost as much as his old preference, but it's still progress.
Old 17-03-2016, 09:57 AM

Quote:

Only if you're one of those who doesn't eat the icing
Old 17-03-2016, 09:58 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Hey, at least he's now using "the left" as a catch all for everyone who disagrees with him rather than "soclibs". Granted the disparate political views he lazily groups under that banner devoid the new term of meaning almost as much as his old preference, but it's still progress.
Point taken.

SaulAlinsky
Old 17-03-2016, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
1) We all have a basic shared humanity
2) Except the rich. Lets get those ****ers.

No. Let's stop the rich playing divide and rule to screw up most peoples' lives.

Walter Benjamin
Old 17-03-2016, 09:59 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Lets not forget Mats laughable view that everything is the fault of the left (not the right no not ever) Mat's regressiobn to childlike posting is almost complete.

Personally I see the many on the main-stream right being even worse than the left now, given how they have sold their souls for foreign money. Traitors of the worst kind. To be fair to many on the left, all you crave really is the adulation of a few third-world waiters and if you were not directly threatening my own kids present day safety and future prospects by way of this, I could almost see your attention seeking as being rather sweet in a pathetic sort of way.

But in terms of this thread, then the rules Goldsmith is playing by were strictly bought about by left-wing thought processes. This is the fault of the left. The right merely pay lip-service to it by way of keeping the cheap labour flowing.