Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-11-2019, 07:55 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
It’s certainly up a level or two from the Faroes
Faroes beat Malta last month.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:05 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Faroes beat Malta last month.
I thought they were better than that.
Old 18-11-2019, 08:11 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve View Post
Akinbyi or Adebayou.
Benteke ??? FFS.
My lasting memory of Akinbyi was a midweek night game, he was called offside, ref blew the whistle so out of frustration he had a shot... went out for what would have been a throw in. Biggest cheer of the night.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:03 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just scored
Old 18-11-2019, 09:18 PM
analyse this

bourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbourne man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Goal Machine
Old 18-11-2019, 09:23 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Old 18-11-2019, 09:55 PM

sibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesibzamini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
easy goal + made a pen (missed by King) today.
Old 18-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Bill View Post
Anyone else remember Derek Kevin?
Yep, except it was spelt Kevan.
Signed as an ex England CF in the summer. Scored his first goal round about Christmas I believe.
Old 18-11-2019, 10:43 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
Totally agreed with a former bbser sadly no longer with us "Kevan woz Awful"
Old 19-11-2019, 08:20 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
People on message boards hate admitting they might be wrong... so they double down... “he’s the worst striker ever to play for us” despite him scoring goals, getting assists, winning penalties and out performing Sturridge (quite a few on here/Twitter wanted to sign). We’re now stuck with a non scoring, lazy striker on 6m a year, and a perpetually injured striker as back up to Ayew.
Why can’t people just be big enough to say.. maybe I was too soon to judge... maybe playing in a struggling team, out of position or thrown on late in games... isn’t the best way to form a opinion. It doesn’t mean you think he’s gonna make it... just that he deserves more time.
Old 19-11-2019, 08:22 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Sir SC once said I need to see a player for 20 games.. I need to see him playing well... I need to see him struggle... I need to see him react to playing badly.. before I think of signing him.
(I’m paraphrasing).
Old 19-11-2019, 08:37 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
People on message boards hate admitting they might be wrong... so they double down... “he’s the worst striker ever to play for us” despite him scoring goals, getting assists, winning penalties and out performing Sturridge (quite a few on here/Twitter wanted to sign). We’re now stuck with a non scoring, lazy striker on 6m a year, and a perpetually injured striker as back up to Ayew.
Why can’t people just be big enough to say.. maybe I was too soon to judge... maybe playing in a struggling team, out of position or thrown on late in games... isn’t the best way to form a opinion. It doesn’t mean you think he’s gonna make it... just that he deserves more time.
I agree. The BBS should never have loaned him out.
Old 19-11-2019, 09:08 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Old 19-11-2019, 09:55 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Iirc his nickname was lee badbuy
Sad thing was that, that wasnt even our nickname for him. I remember reading in ‘Match Magazine’ or something similar that Man City supporters had coined him that after signing him from Portsmouth, thinking it was funny, then a year or two later we go and buy badbuy.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:05 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
ROFL.
Old 19-11-2019, 10:27 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
If you were picking sides and you had to choose between CB, CW (with an injury) or Sorloth who would you pick?
Old 19-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Block E Still, Main Stand

peterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
If you were picking sides and you had to choose between CB, CW (with an injury) or Sorloth who would you pick?
Ayew, obviously
Old 23-11-2019, 07:47 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Another goal today. Trabzonspor top of the league.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:38 PM

Simonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why does this thread still continue? Sorloth is one of the worst forwards I have seen in a Palace shirt (and over the last 59 years I have seen a few donkeys). He has no positional awareness, no speed, little effort and no quality at all. Why anybody thinks he should still be considered as having potential is totally beyond me.
Old 23-11-2019, 09:56 PM

Kosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still an absolute donkey. Will never make it in this league.