Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 27-07-2018, 03:38 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Or not...
Old 27-07-2018, 03:43 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope Roglic beats TD tomorrow too
Old 27-07-2018, 03:50 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Mitch and I enjoyed that. Great day racing. Shame about the booing, again.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 27-07-2018, 04:01 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Oh, by the way. If anyone can tell me why buttplug deserves his wages? Moviestar need to put the money into their phone systems, not a South American charlatan.

Old 27-07-2018, 04:14 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Sagan in trouble. One eye on the clock later.

What has caused this with the sprinters? Organisers need to look at this.
8 Man teams and some heavy mountain stages.
Old 27-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
I know Thomas is good at flat TTs but on PCS I couldn't find a bumpy TT, the only one with a mountain I saw was one a few years ago that looked like a continuous climb through out and he lost 2 minutes plus.
Old 27-07-2018, 05:50 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Oh, by the way. If anyone can tell me why buttplug deserves his wages? Moviestar need to put the money into their phone systems, not a South American charlatan.
He is a parasite and a thoroughly unlikable character.

Imagine being so desperate that you feel the need to take a Colombian flag along with you to show him support... That's Colombia for you I guess.
Old 27-07-2018, 05:56 PM
I'm watching you

[QUOTE=the digger;14354365]8 Man teams and some heavy mountain stages.[/QUOTE.
I know mate, but why?

My theory. Trying to break Team Sky with the mountains. Sky put their best four climbers in.
My theory. They tried to break Sagans hold on green.
My theory. They tried to tilt it towards French rider stage wins.

I don't have to explain myself to those that understand this race and organization.

Sky and Bora should boycott it next year and boss the Veulta and Giro.
Thre French need to grow up. Sorry Kab, but its a bloody joke.

Old 28-07-2018, 08:36 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Roglic opens up fav for today which is fair, personally think he will win. Küng decent value bet at 25/1 e/w
Old 28-07-2018, 08:43 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Bodnar at 33s as well
Old 28-07-2018, 02:43 PM
I'm watching you

Tight on the weather.

Old 28-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
Froome smashing Roglic in the first half. G smashing everyone.
Old 28-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Froome smashing Roglic in the first half. G smashing everyone.
Hope G isn't overcooking the front-end.
Old 28-07-2018, 03:13 PM

HOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well done G
Old 28-07-2018, 03:20 PM
I'm watching you

So we will see how civilized Paris is tomorrow. Don't forget, Paris, is not the same as the rest of France.

Old 28-07-2018, 03:26 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Well done G , finally kept the bike upright and won the big one , special mention to Brummie Dan , making the podium for most aggressive rider. Brilliant Tour .
Old 28-07-2018, 03:38 PM
I'm watching you

Love to know where these two seconds have gone? Even Desperate Dan thought he was a second behind Froome.

Old 28-07-2018, 03:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would have thought with GPS, but a bog standard strava ,runs different to Garmin,down to satellites, well you dodgy French ****ers get a proper team and with the riders you have you will win the TDF
Old 28-07-2018, 09:49 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
As Demoulin crossed the line the times showed he was slower than Froome

40 52 19

Compared to Froome

40 50 41

Yet the timing showed this as a green - 1.78 when surely it should have been a red + 1.78

In fact as he rolled over it turned red and showed +1, then miraculously changed back to green and -1.78

Something rather odd about that
Old 29-07-2018, 12:04 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
If the weather in Paris has been similar to here the last few weeks and today the surface of the Champs-Élysées could be a bit interesting today.