Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-12-2018, 11:56 AM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Then we got Benteke.

Funny old world, inint?
Old 13-12-2018, 12:20 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by regal_eagle View Post
As much as from what I can see you're struggling for an argument today, I'll just mention a few players I have suggested before:

Alfred Finnbogason - Augsburg (7 goals in 8 games)
Luka Jovic - Frankfurt (15 in 19)
Sébastien Haller - Frankfurt (11 in 21)
Joelinton - Hoffenheim (8 in 20)

...and that's just 3 clubs in Germany with in form Strikers. There is no point getting yet another non-scoring striker in, unless of course you can see something in Batshuayi where you think he's being played out of position and is going to start banging them in for us when he's played somewhere else..?

The chance to move from a team falling out of Champions League to the Premier League, higher exposure, potentially higher wages to a team who SHOULD be aiming for top 10 might be quite appealing, not to mention the fact that he's almost guaranteed to be starting a the moment.
Some good suggestions here. I watch a fair bit of German football, and Finnbogason would be the one from these that I would say would not only fit in well but probably be quite cheap due to his age (29)

Last edited by aj4england; 13-12-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Old 13-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Joelinton looked a handful last night. Looks well suited to the Premier League. But he's going to cost a lot I'd imagine.
Old 13-12-2018, 12:26 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Joelinton looked a handful last night. Looks well suited to the Premier League. But he's going to cost a lot I'd imagine.
Agreed. Think i read they want £35m?

I saw him play for Rapid in the Vienna derby a few years back. Looked raw but has potential. Still only 22
Old 13-12-2018, 01:07 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Some good suggestions here. I watch a fair bit of German football, and Finnbogason would be the one from these that I would say would not only fit in well but probably be quite cheap due to his age (29)

German football is so much slower than the PL and I fear any players from there would take a while to get up to speed. It is no coincidence that there are very few players from the Bundersleige in the PL.
Old 13-12-2018, 01:15 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
German football is so much slower than the PL and I fear any players from there would take a while to get up to speed. It is no coincidence that there are very few players from the Bundersleige in the PL.

Was also a comment that Meyer made saying that he enjoyed the faster pace of the PL, and it is why Riedewald is so far off the first team despite having quality.
Old 13-12-2018, 04:11 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
108 goals in 283 senior appearances.

'No instinct for goalscoring'.

BBS
Instinct means 'natural impulse'.

It doesn't mean he can't score goals at all. It means what I said.
Just like many men have no instinct to kill people, yet they do after training and conditioning as soldiers.

Examples of strikers with and without goal scoring instinct:
Glenn Murray vs Kevin Long,

- yet both played at the top level for the same number of seasons in the same role, probably same level of career earning. I know which type I want.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Agreed. Think i read they want £35m?

I saw him play for Rapid in the Vienna derby a few years back. Looked raw but has potential. Still only 22
And he has signed an extension to his contract, but that's more likely to be to ensure a proper sell-on fee instead of losing him for nothing in a year or so.

He may well cost us £35mil now, but he will only get better and more valuable.

I said exactly the same thing about Virgil van Dyke amongst others, and was proved right there too.
Old 13-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
This would be a concern, but the right wage structure inspiring him to scoring and assisting lots might help. He certainly looks powerful enough to make the step up in my opinion.

There's a few clips of him on here:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-12-2018, 07:43 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
No not good enough
Old 13-12-2018, 08:17 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Funny old world, inint?
55 million pounds worth of laughs over the life of his palace contract. Granted Batshuayi would have been a similar cost, but with a larger resale value to recoup when he moved on.

Not sure what Chelsea would want in terms of a loan fee now. Perhaps we can get Ayew of our wage bill and back onto Swanseas. That would help a bit to get a proper striker before its too late.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-12-2018, 09:45 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
No not good enough
This place never ceases to amaze me.
Old 21-12-2018, 11:13 PM

ll AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minell AJ ll : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Interesting - just had his loan spell terminated and chlease looking to loan again
Old 22-12-2018, 06:50 AM

Montyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Get him in he’s better than Solanke and younger than Defoe plus he might link up well with benteke too
Old 22-12-2018, 08:11 AM

St.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 22-12-2018, 08:17 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Someone please post the clip of him smashing the ball into his mush off the post.
Old 22-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
No not good enough
Don’t rate him myself but he’s better than Benteke and probably a better choice to start a game than CW at the moment. If nothing else he gives us options up front.
Old 22-12-2018, 08:21 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.AlbansEagle View Post
Hopefully we do a permanent deal with them with Benteke going the other way.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 22-12-2018, 08:25 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
We should go for a loan deal with a price agreed for a summer purchase. Maybe £25m minus whatever the loan fee might be. That way if he is a success and starts scoring goals for us we don’t have to start again in the summer.
Old 22-12-2018, 08:26 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Wonder if him and Benteke could work as a partnership. Wilf and Andres back on the wings, old school 442.