Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 30-01-2019, 09:45 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Swap 'Poles' for 'Pakistanis' in that sentence, sit back and watch the mass righteous indignation of the BBS flow forth.
You’re always desperate to start a row. And you always start it desperately.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh I see.....it's Ok everyone. CT Palace is doing a 'joke'.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Can you not spot irony in a post?

I thought you were supposed to be some sort of winning genius. Oh well.

Cricket wanker.
Old 30-01-2019, 10:02 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Can you not spot irony in a post?
Yes I can ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You’re always desperate to start a row. And you always start it desperately.
Old 30-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Here come the pack, bravely charging in to .......err.....defend the racist 'joke'.

Top Bantz.
Old 30-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Old 30-01-2019, 10:06 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Yes I can ...
Old 30-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Yes I can ...
Oh good. It’s so very rare to see you in here (the forum you claimed you would avoid, and yet here you are) that I can’t resust reminding you that you have yet to articulate the benefits of a no deal Brexit, despite being asked many times.

Care to answer, or you will you just scurry off again to GCC, tail between your legs?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-01-2019, 03:32 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
So can I...^^^

Quote:
Yes I can ...
Ve haffe vays of making you ansver our gueszions

Ansver me now !
Old 31-01-2019, 06:46 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Yay, Raggy's back to deliberately take things out of context, but only from those on his side of an argument! What fun! We are blessed to have such a winner on these boards!

Here's some casual misogyny you've been conveniently ignoring lately: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-01-2019, 07:20 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
So can I...^^^
!
Tut tut. This is the ‘pack behaviour’ of which you have been so critical.

Double standards, Les?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-01-2019, 07:44 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Tut tut. This is the ‘pack behaviour’ of which you have been so critical.

Double standards, Les?
No dear,it's taking the piss you poor little miserable put upon sulking lamb
Old 31-01-2019, 07:47 AM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Yay, Raggy's back to deliberately take things out of context, but only from those on his side of an argument! What fun! We are blessed to have such a winner on these boards!

Here's some casual misogyny you've been conveniently ignoring lately: To view the link you have to Register or Login
So Maz starts trying to change the subject by berating Richard about his view of no-deal Brexit. You start bizarrely adding links to totally separate threads I have never even seen, let alone defended.

Meanwhile, you all ignore the casually offensive xenophobic 'joke' ON THIS THREAD, and worse still actually defend it as 'ironic' or 'out of context'.

Stop me if I am wrong here but people on here delighted in seeing, demanding even, that relatively harmless posters like Biggin were banned for life, for lesser offences. There is no chance that they would have been given them the benefit of an 'irony card' is there? Is it a class-snobbery thing, I wonder? I think we all know the answer.

I can't work out if some of you are too staggeringly stupid to see your own hypocrisy, or so staggeringly up-yourselves that you genuinely believe that you are holier than thou and immune from sin. Perhaps both, backed up by an ugly, bullying pack mentality.

But then again, you also have previous with casually racist comments don't you Rhino-Mik? So perhaps no surprise to see you here.
Old 31-01-2019, 07:49 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
We are blessed to have such a winner on these boards!

Here's some casual misogyny you've been conveniently ignoring lately
: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Yep.....ladies....
Old 31-01-2019, 07:50 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
No dear,it's taking the piss you poor little miserable put upon sulking lamb

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Stop me if I am wrong here .
Wish we could. You’d be on permanent Stop.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 31-01-2019, 08:03 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Stop me if I am wrong here but people on here delighted in seeing, demanding even, that relatively harmless posters like Biggin were banned for life, for lesser offences.
Stop me if I'm wrong but weren't there other factors which resulted in the Mods deciding a ban was appropriate?
Old 31-01-2019, 08:40 AM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Stop me if I'm wrong but weren't there other factors which resulted in the Mods deciding a ban was appropriate?
Really? What were they?
I didn't agree with him on most subjects, but never saw anything bannable. No more so then the pack come out with on here on a daily basis.

Its just I keep hearing rumours that people have received a knock on the door in the middle of the night and quietly disappeared. Now apparently Elgin Eagle? What did he do, post something interesting and unconventional perhaps?

I keep hoping I will be next actually, I have got other things to do.
Old 31-01-2019, 08:58 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Really? What were they?
I didn't agree with him on most subjects, but never saw anything bannable. No more so then the pack come out with on here on a daily basis.

Its just I keep hearing rumours that people have received a knock on the door in the middle of the night and quietly disappeared. Now apparently Elgin Eagle? What did he do, post something interesting and unconventional perhaps?

Does not work like that Raggy ,you cannot get banned for being boring....

As posters and Mods the last thing we want to do is ban anyone.

We have no vendetta's against anyone and nothing is personal..It's a joint decision. We talk to posters, warn them more than any other site I would guess to calm it down if it's trolling, disrupting the place, abuse or threats.

When it goes past a point (way past) we have to do something about it,some of you will not agree but sometimes some of you do not see the whole story or just what you want to see,such is life.

In time, we also do let posters back(unless its way over the top).
Old 31-01-2019, 09:15 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I’m guessing there’s a bit of previous between Raggy and others on here, but I can kinda see his point a little. If I were Polish... I’d be slightly aggrieved by the stereotype of being fruit pickers.
Old 31-01-2019, 09:16 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really? What were they?
I didn't agree with him on most subjects, but never saw anything bannable.
Perhaps you didn't but the Mods did. Who knows, perhaps it wasn't visible to the rest of us?

Quote:
No more so then the pack come out with on here on a daily basis.
Please, the word is majority, who are expressing their will, which now reflects that of the majority of people in the country

Quote:
Don't let us keep you.