Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 16-03-2019, 04:47 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Anyway, their atmosphere was pathetic. They are the familiest family club to ever exist. No pissed up groups of 15-40 year olds blokes, who are typically the ones that make the most noise at football. Just a load of familes having a day out. Sure they’d all have picnic baskets prepared if they were allowed in the ground.
Really?

We were in their 'Family stand' and they had no urinal low enough for a young lad to use and no cubicle either in the toilets i saw. Hardly family friendly.
Old 16-03-2019, 05:01 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Really?

We were in their 'Family stand' and they had no urinal low enough for a young lad to use and no cubicle either in the toilets i saw. Hardly family friendly.
I meant the fans themselves. All I saw was families and elderly couples, and all I heard was nothing outside of a few minutes of noise each time they scored. It’s not the greatest ground, yeah.
Old 16-03-2019, 05:02 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Pointless club

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 16-03-2019, 05:05 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A vile place, I couldn’t get away from there quick enough today
Old 16-03-2019, 05:08 PM

ForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForestGateEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Pointless club
When it comes to our record against them this season, I think that "honour" goes to us.
Old 16-03-2019, 05:15 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
Has anyone actually met a Watford fan? I've genuinely never come across one.
I did once but refused to pay for the dry cleaning.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 16-03-2019, 05:20 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikie Punisher View Post
I did once but refused to pay for the dry cleaning.
It's okay, I think Elton can afford it.
Old 16-03-2019, 05:22 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
That bumble bee mascot shows more personality than their entire fan base

They'll need tickets for a fiver to sell out Wembley.
Old 16-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForestGateEagle View Post
When it comes to our record against them this season, I think that "honour" goes to us.

We've got more personality in our floodlights than they have in their entire club.

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 16-03-2019, 05:34 PM

little dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlittle dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Their pre match flag display is the most contrived thing I’ve ever seen. It’s like the Disneyland equivalent of a fierce atmosphere. They then all sit there in silence for 90 minutes. Very strange club. Much better than us on the pitch though.
Old 16-03-2019, 05:36 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
I wish we were 8th in the league and in a semi final. Only pointless thing is our record against them...
Old 16-03-2019, 11:40 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
I'm hoping for a Millwall win tomorrow, so they can give this bunch of wankers a good kicking at wembley, and then stamp on harry the hornet til his entrails come out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 16-03-2019, 11:42 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little dedders View Post
Their pre match flag display is the most contrived thing I’ve ever seen. It’s like the Disneyland equivalent of a fierce atmosphere. They then all sit there in silence for 90 minutes. Very strange club. Much better than us on the pitch though.
They are the wierdest, stalkiest, nonciest set of supporters i've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 16-03-2019, 11:46 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
I'm hoping for a Millwall win tomorrow, so they can give this bunch of wankers a good kicking at wembley, and then stamp on harry the hornet til his entrails come out.
Paedo bee.
Old 17-03-2019, 01:26 AM

Smithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithy52 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Family orientated club always has been , can't really see a problem with that , Watford are the type of club you miss out when your trying to think of all 20 Premiere League clubs in a quickfire round pub quiz , i really don't have the neck to diss a club that's just taken us to the cleaners for the 3rd time this season , it's what happens on the pitch i worry about not who's got the scariest looking fans , and well done Burnley for that title btw .
Old 17-03-2019, 01:36 AM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Beaten us fair and square 3 times, not that pathetic to me
Old 17-03-2019, 06:15 AM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy52 View Post
Family orientated club always has been , can't really see a problem with that , Watford are the type of club you miss out when your trying to think of all 20 Premiere League clubs in a quickfire round pub quiz , i really don't have the neck to diss a club that's just taken us to the cleaners for the 3rd time this season , it's what happens on the pitch i worry about not who's got the scariest looking fans , and well done Burnley for that title btw .
Fair play to them. They've beaten us 3 times this season. But they're still a bit Charlonesque. Desperate for a rivalry.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:22 AM

M3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietM3 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Beaten us fair and square 3 times, not that pathetic to me
Fair and square? Don't think so. You must have forgotten that horrific challenge on Wilf.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:42 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthingEagle View Post
Has anyone actually met a Watford fan? I've genuinely never come across one.
We gave a lift to “Hornet” I know from the pub yesterday and a had a good chat on the way. Proper anorak fan going back 40 years and activist. What most palace fans don’t realise is how much they look up to us. They admire what CPFC2010 and HF05 have done and unashamedly tried to replicate it.

They started to organise after their playoff and semi final humiliations to us a few years ago and all the display yesterday was fan funded. If you want to know more about their 1881 movement then check them out:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

We really hurt them twice at Wembley and rather than accepting it, they have had a go a doing something about it.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:52 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"activist!?" "movement!?" Do me a favour.