Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 17-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhb View Post
Did anybody else see the people sleeping under blankets?
Yep one massive blanket at our end of the Graham Taylor lower!
Did look like that was where most of the displaced Watford Family Stand regulars had chosen to get their tickets for!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 17-03-2019, 05:41 PM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Yes they are a family club, they have been heavily on that for over 30 years now. If they hadn't gone down that route, then even more of their suburban local support would just be getting the train to Arsenal or the other London clubs.

I was on the HF side of the OTT divide (blocks 3 and 4). The searches were incredibly slow and thorough, I suspect it was a deliberate tactic to inconvenience our fans (in the pre match guide they said they advised us to get there at 11.30)

Regarding the facilities on our side of the stand, which is usually the family stand, normally when Watford Families come through the turnstiles they also have the choice to go straight on and use the extensive facilities under the Graham Taylor side stand lower tier, which is much bigger and better.

I did think at 12 noon, crumbs, they've still got to get a hell of a lot of fans in!

At least the HF got the drum in - would love to know how that decision was reversed or whether trickery was involved
Well lets hope Parish retaliates when theyre next at Selhurst, instead of making it all luvvy dovey for them, make it a shit experience, dont give them many tickets just generally **** em about...same goes for Brighton....we're too nice to other teams both the club and the players
Old 17-03-2019, 06:03 PM

R18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Well lets hope Parish retaliates when theyre next at Selhurst, instead of making it all luvvy dovey for them, make it a shit experience, dont give them many tickets just generally **** em about...same goes for Brighton....we're too nice to other teams both the club and the players
Unfortunately this will not happen again.
He hasn't the balls to do it
Old 17-03-2019, 06:11 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Of course nothing will happen.

It was the same thing for the "aggressive atmosphere" Capoue was supposed to get (which was non-existent).
Old 17-03-2019, 07:07 PM

Panther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I spoke to one Watford and one neutral fan today, both of whose opinions I rspect, and they already think Selhurst is a shit experience. To be frank, I imagine there are a few Palace fans who think the same.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:08 PM
AMAZE(ing) ???

Tripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTripod 10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dont like Deeney but would kill for a player with his attitude and passion at the moment.
If he was in our team he would be a hero.
We need some bastards in our line up.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:13 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
We will not be having a rivalry with Watford, it would be like picking a row with the sort of people who attend a Dr Who convention.
Spot on analysis and duly repped.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:50 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I spoke to one Watford and one neutral fan today, both of whose opinions I rspect, and they already think Selhurst is a shit experience. To be frank, I imagine there are a few Palace fans who think the same.
Of course Watford is such a great experience. Miles from nearest station,busy roads everywhere and a concourse that is so small they have to restrict the items they can sell.
Old 17-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
They get their own tailor made pre-match concourse party with a DJ, and pay £30 instead of the £45 that the home fans in the same stand pay.

Yes, the view from the back rows of the Arthur is terrible since the gantry went in, and I don't know how all away clubs allocate or sell their away tickets. But if the majority are like Palace, and there is an element of select/reject until you choose to purchase, then you make sure you don't buy at the very back unless you are desperate and that is all there is left
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 17-03-2019, 09:05 PM

BollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nothing but a shitty little club that should never be in the Prem. It's gutting we lose to these *****. Rivalry - **** that it would be like slapping someone in a wheelchair
Old 17-03-2019, 09:12 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
As tempting as it is to play tit for tat, I don’t think the club should stoop to their level - when they go low, go high.

Ignoring any on-field chat about shithousing (ghastly expression) and the rest, I don’t think anyone can deny they have been unbelievably wanky and petty around this tie - the worst part being the deliberately slow and OTT stewarding and turnstyle operation. When people are missing the start of the match due to these petty games, that is out of order.

Let them have their moment; let their official social media play to their (seriously very, very strange) fan base - as Charlton, for one, have shown only too well, these things will always come back to bite you.
Old 17-03-2019, 09:24 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Fair & square? Your clearly ignoring the disgusting red card foul on Wilf in the away game . Watched yesterday’s game down pub with mates including a good mate who happens to support that lot. In his opinion there’s very little between us in all 3 games and I think that’s an honest assessment.
Other than six points and an FA cup semi final.

Cricket wanker.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:23 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
HF SAS division.
Yes. Made a huge difference...
Old 19-03-2019, 07:57 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod 10 View Post
Dont like Deeney but would kill for a player with his attitude and passion at the moment.
**** off withis nyth that our team have no passion WAT A LOAD OF WANK that is. Adnit it. This is still all about Brightom isnt > well just get over it and support the team
Old 19-03-2019, 08:30 PM

R18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineR18bo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Haha yeah, they do seem a particularly odd bunch of geeks, I've said it before but the only time I've ever seen an adult full kit wanker at a game was a Watford fan. I really don't think we should take much notice of them.
Seen it at chelsea
Old 19-03-2019, 08:40 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
**** off withis nyth that our team have no passion WAT A LOAD OF WANK that is. Adnit it. This is still all about Brightom isnt > well just get over it and support the team
Brighton last Saturday showed we have much better quality players, but they were up for it some of ours wasn't, they died for the cause it can't be said the same for us. This is what hurts the most.
Old 21-03-2019, 09:43 AM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod 10 View Post
Yes we need some hard enforcers big time
Old 21-03-2019, 11:20 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Brighton last Saturday showed we have much better quality players, but they were up for it some of ours wasn't, they died for the cause it can't be said the same for us. This is what hurts the most.
Eh, I’m not sure. They were a bit better at winning 50/50s, but end of the day they did nothing all game outside of 2 fluke goals, and showed no attacking intent.
Old 21-03-2019, 12:02 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Yes. Made a huge difference...
To the atmosphere, absolutely. It was very good on their side. Not sure about the other side..
Old 21-03-2019, 12:50 PM
The Stockton SLAP

STOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSTOCKTON came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Well lets hope Parish retaliates when theyre next at Selhurst, instead of making it all luvvy dovey for them, make it a shit experience,
Sadly, we'll probably be pumping out pro-Watford tunes, giving out free t-shirts and doing the complete opposite of your suggestion. That sh*te has got to change, madness we lay on a party in the away end.
"You should be ashamed. You’re now so boujee you complain about Watford being horrible. Be proud of what palace are - blue collar, tough south London club. Never forget what you are." - Damien Delaney 16/03/2019