Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 06-04-2019, 11:07 AM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Anyway, far more interestingly, I've seen on Facebook that a former prominent BBSer (and ex-mod) has been asked about standing as an MEP...
Who?
Old 06-04-2019, 05:30 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've just cast my vote for the lib dem list.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:36 AM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
You think ..many wouldn't agree.
You're right of course, many wouldn't agree. And that is essentially the problem. The last three years have seen such a comprehensive dismantling of leave arguments that it is simply not possible for them to be true. And yet otherwise intelligent people continue to believe things that even the most cursory of rational analysis would demonstrate to be complete nonsense.

It is that collective refusal to acknowledge reality that has led us to this point, and unless that "spell" is broken, it will be the thing that leads us to continue to pursue what is essentially a policy of national self harm.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:46 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Can you become an MEP if you're a convicted fraudster?

If so we should probably help reform that after we remain in/return to the EU.
United Kingdom: In the United Kingdom, certain people are disqualified from becoming a Member of the Parliament, including those:

serving a prison sentence of more than one year;
found guilty of certain electoral offences (i.e.: corrupt or illegal practices) by the Electoral Court.
The disqualification for membership of the House of Commons lasts for the time of pursuance of the sentence.

How long did Stephen Yaxley-Lenon get? Not long enough.
Old 07-04-2019, 06:24 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
I've got a bad feeling about any EU elections. If a Brexit party fields a candidate it will Hoover up all the leave votes while the remain will split between the others.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:11 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Not sure as you'll have Farage's new lot and UKIP standing. can't see them coordinating between themselves.
Old 08-04-2019, 03:21 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Not sure as you'll have Farage's new lot and UKIP standing. can't see them coordinating between themselves.
I can only think that Union are just a little bit nervous about a load more Anti-EU MEPs getting elected...
Old 03-05-2019, 05:53 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
I see the racist piece of shit was milkshaked yesterday. Long may it continue, though I am sure bigGcpfc was there to lick it off him.

edited, i quoted the wrong user, I apologise on here and have done so via private message.

Last edited by chelmsfordeagle; 03-05-2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:49 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
EU protest parties shouldnít be alliwed to stand For MEPís. Their entire goal is to make the EU collapse. How can that be in the member countries interest?
So you would ban Sein Fein from running for the UK Parliament too?
Old 03-05-2019, 08:53 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Latest polls have UKIP on 4/5% and Brexit party on 28-30%. It is looking possible that if the elections are held and the UK is not out of the EU by the end of June that we will be sending more Eurosceptic MEPs to Brussels this time than we did last time.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:04 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I see the racist piece of shit was milkshaked yesterday. Long may it continue, though I am sure biggav was there to lick it off him.
What the **** are you talking about? When have I ever said I'm a supporter of Robinson?
Old 03-05-2019, 12:11 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Old 03-05-2019, 01:51 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I see the racist piece of shit was milkshaked yesterday. Long may it continue, though I am sure bigGcpfc was there to lick it off him.

edited, i quoted the wrong user, I apologise on here and have done so via private message.
Assaulting any potential candidate is not acceptable we live in a democracy the price of that is that you need to allow people you disagree with to campaign in the same way you do the party of your choice.

Support the assault of any candidate only serves to highlight your own ignorance !
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 03-05-2019, 02:26 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
Assaulting any potential candidate is not acceptable we live in a democracy the price of that is that you need to allow people you disagree with to campaign in the same way you do the party of your choice.

Support the assault of any candidate only serves to highlight your own ignorance !
Old 03-05-2019, 02:32 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:

Whilst TR is a bell... it doesnít sit that well with me that people are rejoicing in him being attacked. I can see some right wing supporter retaliating.

Thin end of the wedge n all that.
Old 03-05-2019, 02:35 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Whilst TR is a bell... it doesnít sit that well with me that people are rejoicing in him being attacked. I can see some right wing supporter retaliating.

Thin end of the wedge n all that.
First it was vanilla milkshake and next it will be strawberry. If we donít get this under control it will escalate to McFlurrys before long.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:03 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
All good and well but who decides the levels of acceptable tolerance and intolerance.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 03-05-2019, 03:40 PM

Quote:
All good and well but who decides the levels of acceptable tolerance and intolerance.
How about the majority of innocent people being negatively affected by the intolerance? In Tommy Robinson’s case, Muslims.
Old 03-05-2019, 03:46 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
I'm not in favour of political violence even against unpleasant candidates.
Old 03-05-2019, 04:01 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I'm not in favour of political violence even against unpleasant candidates.
Is it violent to throw a milkshake at someone? It isnít going to hurt or physically damage anyone is it?

On the other hand punching the thrower of said milkshake three times while your thugs hold him so he canít move to protect himself is violent and quite likely to physically hurt or damage someone isnít it?

He was intimidating the bloke with his thugs and the bloke threw a milkshake at him and was punched repeatedly as a result yet the bloke is being condemned for Ďpolitical violenceí

Itís a weird world.