Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Send the Weed down?
3 points please 331 40.12%
Send Brighton down .... Players you know what we want! 460 55.76%
Moo! 34 4.12%
Voters: 825. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-04-2019, 05:44 AM

bolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton going down in this manner. Crowing from the rooftops in November. Believing they were safe. All those deluded pre-season boasts and expectations. Thinking they were big time. Dunk over celebrating their wins. Duffy and Knockheart on Twitter.

It would be the sweetest thing for them to go down now.

I don’t understand why any Palace fan wouldn’t want it to happen.
Old 20-04-2019, 06:05 AM
Now cough, please

HOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is hereHOL_Beagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolabolabola View Post

I'd miss the derby days tbh. Beating BHA gives me far more pleasure than the brief amusement of seeing them relegated.

Having said that, losing to BHA does swing the emotional pendulum the other way
Old 20-04-2019, 06:23 AM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Either / or really. Obviously I want to win every game. But if we lost and that meant Brighton went down - well it'd be a laugh to celebrate with the locals. This game probably won't be decisive though.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:54 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
Either / or really. Obviously I want to win every game. But if we lost and that meant Brighton went down - well it'd be a laugh to celebrate with the locals. This game probably won't be decisive though.

With one game left each after Cardiff play Palace (Man U away for Cardiff and Man City at home for.Brighton) it should be decisive. Whoever is in the bottom three when our game finishes will probably drop.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:41 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Brighton going down in this manner. Crowing from the rooftops in November. Believing they were safe. All those deluded pre-season boasts and expectations. Thinking they were big time. Dunk over celebrating their wins. Duffy and Knockheart on Twitter.

Exactly.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:02 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Give Cardiff a point. They get points elsewhere.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:13 AM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

There must be a lot you don't understand.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Form table since mid-December. How are the mouthy fallen

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-04-2019, 09:32 AM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
The season feels a bit "meh" to me so another defeat would be neither here nor there. As long as we do it properly. Dominate the game, take a two goal HT lead and then let the Taffs walk in two in the last ten minutes, followed by a Benteke own goal in the 91st.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:33 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbush View Post
There must be a lot you don't understand.
No I think he 100% understands it
Old 20-04-2019, 09:35 AM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
The season feels a bit "meh" to me so another defeat would be neither here nor there. As long as we do it properly. Dominate the game, take a two goal HT lead and then let the Taffs walk in two in the last ten minutes, followed by a Benteke own goal in the 91st.

Benteke would miss!
Old 20-04-2019, 09:37 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOL_Beagle View Post
I'd miss the derby days tbh. Beating BHA gives me far more pleasure than the brief amusement of seeing them relegated.

Having said that, losing to BHA does swing the emotional pendulum the other way
Ignoring the results, the two Brighton games were big disappointments from an atmosphere /rivalry perspective. At their place they didn't even bother taking the piss and at ours the atmosphere was no bigger than for most other home games. The police have sucked the enjoyment out of the games. We now have crap kick off times and it's a ridiculous pain getting to and from their place. I won't miss the games if they go down to be honest.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:37 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Watch it be a 0-0 draw.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:19 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I want Palace to win every game we play. Simple as that.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 20-04-2019, 11:26 AM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gotta be a palace win surely? Would hate to become one of those teams that roll over at the end of the season (still enjoy seeing Portsmouth suffer because of the shambles against West Brom).

Also I’d Rather Brighton stay up so we get the chance to redeem ourselves next season.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:16 PM

bolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
No I think he 100% understands it
I do. And if it means the Weed sink, I hope we lose in the most unprofessional manner possible.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:25 PM
Registered Snoozer

TomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTomEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’d be delighted for us to lose and get hammered to help Cardiff’s goal difference if it meant Brighton go down.
Hodgson. De Boer. Allardyce. Pardew. Warnock. Pulis. Holloway. Freedman. Burley. Hart. Warnock. Taylor. Dowie. Kember. Francis. Bruce. A. Smith. Coppell. Venables. Lombardo. Coppell. Bassett. Coppell. A. Smith. Coppell. Mullery. Kember. Gradi. Allison. Venables. Allison. Head. Graham. Rowe. G. Smith. Spiers. Scott. Dawes/Slade. Rooke. Butler. Irwin. Moyes. Bromilow. Tresadern. Mavin. Maley. Goodman. Robson.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomEagle View Post
I’d be delighted for us to lose and get hammered to help Cardiff’s goal difference if it meant Brighton go down.
Particularly if Brighton thought we absolutely did it deliberately.

The ultimate justice.
Old 20-04-2019, 02:18 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really depends on the results between now and then. Brighton could basically be safe.
There is also the argument that we’ve got a bit of unfinished business to sort with Brighton next season after this years results against them.
Old 20-04-2019, 02:36 PM

The thing that will stop Brighton going down is that they are the luckiest jammiest ****s in the PL.