Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-04-2019, 07:31 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Pre-Everton Friday 1pm

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-04-2019, 12:19 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Anything happening
Old 26-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
A whole lot of nothing.

Although did seem to suggest he was looking at Zaha/Benteke combo for remaining games and also suggested he had wanted to play Souare too but he has picked up yet another knock.

Suggests to me we are likely to see some fringe players get a chance... Hopefully all of them against Cardiff
Old 26-04-2019, 12:33 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Summary from club Twitter feed...

RH: I think there's been times in the season when we have had to look over our shoulders. So to finish safe in the league with games to spare is something we can be proud of.

RH: Martin Kelly and Scott Dann have stepped up incredibly. They have been kept out by two top players. They've put in great performances against Newcastle and Arsenal.

RH: There aren't many people who have watched us this season who would deny that AWB has had a really good season and that he is a very good young player.

RH on safety: The group we have is a very good group and they are very serious about their football. I don't see that we have characters who will show complacency.

RH on Benteke: He's been good this week and he had been for a few weeks. Everyone was rooting for him to get his goal. We hope that he can finish the season as strongly as he has shown he can.

That's it from the manager. The full press conference will be online shortly. Official #CPFC app To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-04-2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
For those interested in the opposition manager's views on the match:
Old 26-04-2019, 01:36 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Kelly is always ever ready and never lets us down ..Dann has surprised me .... Life in the old dog yet!
Fantastic display from them at Arsenal.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:00 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Tbh both Dann and kelly have really stepped up these last 2 games and my opinion of them has changed. I wouldn't want them as our first option, but they are more than good enough as cover if they can perform like they have recently.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Think its important that we play an unfit Souare against Cardiff, and Sakho, Sako, Tompkins, Wickham etc...........
Old 26-04-2019, 02:55 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Think its important that we play an unfit Souare against Cardiff, and Sakho, Sako, Tompkins, Wickham etc...........
not sure I would agree with that. I think we start with only 7 players and rest the others for the new season
Old 26-04-2019, 02:57 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here
Old 26-04-2019, 03:08 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Kelly for 2m, Dann for an undiclosed fee. Whatever it was, we've had our money's worth from those two. Stepped up really well, despite clearly being 3rd & 4th choice. Top pros.
Old 26-04-2019, 03:15 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Summary from club Twitter feed...

RH: I think there's been times in the season when we have had to look over our shoulders. So to finish safe in the league with games to spare is something we can be proud of.

RH: Martin Kelly and Scott Dann have stepped up incredibly. They have been kept out by two top players. They've put in great performances against Newcastle and Arsenal.

RH: There aren't many people who have watched us this season who would deny that AWB has had a really good season and that he is a very good young player.

RH on safety: The group we have is a very good group and they are very serious about their football. I don't see that we have characters who will show complacency.

RH on Benteke: He's been good this week and he had been for a few weeks. Everyone was rooting for him to get his goal. We hope that he can finish the season as strongly as he has shown he can.

That's it from the manager. The full press conference will be online shortly. Official #CPFC app To view the link you have to Register or Login
Ta.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 26-04-2019, 05:30 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Wecall Wazor Wuddock !