Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: How did you vote?
Conservative 0 0%
Labour 11 7.69%
Liberal Democrats 52 36.36%
Green 31 21.68%
SNP (or other regional remain party) 1 0.70%
DUP (or other regional leave Party) 0 0%
Brexit Party 26 18.18%
Change UK 15 10.49%
Other 7 4.90%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2019, 09:26 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Will be voting Labour...

Probably on my own.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:47 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
... Again, shocking how petty politicians wouldn't put a coalition of remainers together. Only the Liberals (with the most to lose politically) were up for it.
This TIG lot should get zero votes. Offered a deal by Lib Dems apparently, didn't want to know.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:58 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
You are such a hapless div.
You sound like you've been a hurt.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:06 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
This TIG lot should get zero votes. Offered a deal by Lib Dems apparently, didn't want to know.
Or because they're a bunch of hapless,condescending,sneering,hypocritical,unelec table wankers.

Or am I only allowed to criticise Corbyn on here now?

edit:No idea why there's a space in unelectable
Old 07-05-2019, 10:16 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Or because they're a bunch of hapless,condescending,sneering,hypocritical,unelec table wankers.
No, I'm with you on that as well.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bizarre confused people, winning or losing the EU elections won't make a blind bit of difference to remain or leave.
Agreed, but once we Remain it'll be better to have MEPs who aren't just there to film three minutes videos for YouTube while doing **** all work.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Useless. Two name changes, muddled messaging, crap social media then sabotaging the main reason they exist. Just pants.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:46 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Useless. Two name changes, muddled messaging, crap social media then sabotaging the main reason they exist. Just pants.
They have indeed royally ****ed things up. Which is a bloody shame, because I want to see them do well.

Trouble for CHUK is that they are generals with no army. You can't just magic a campaign out of nowhere. It's not all press releases and fizz. You need troops to not only organise and design a campaign, but unless you have unaccounted millions (ahem, Brexit Party), deliver the campaign too.

The Lib Dems were that readt and willing army for TIG. Such a shame they couldn't see it.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:16 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bizarre confused people, winning or losing the EU elections won't make a blind bit of difference to remain or leave.
Don't be so harsh on yourself.

SaulAlinsky
Old 08-05-2019, 07:32 AM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
The UKIP campaign has been a wild ride, from Tommy Robinson running in a part of the country with one of the highest concentration of British Muslims to getting the Youtube shockjocks to run seemingly not caring that their fanbase of spotty 17 year old American boys will have a minimal effect on the votes.

I'm not convinced Gerard Batten is real, I think Sacha Baron Cohen has splashed out on a convincing costume to play this new character.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:18 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Will be voting Labour...

Probably on my own.
I'm sure lots of other leave voters will too
Old 08-05-2019, 10:24 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Is Change UK a pressure group to keep 1 and 2p coins?

In which case they have done very well, don't understand the criticism
Old 08-05-2019, 10:26 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up View Post

I'm not convinced Gerard Batten is real, I think Sacha Baron Cohen has splashed out on a convincing costume to play this new character.

The woman next to me on the DLR narrowly missed me guffawing coffee over her
Old 08-05-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
All true. And as ebeyeck and tasty have said they have been offered a deal by the Liberals and turned their noses up at it.

A new type of politics? No same egotisticals putting themselves (and their false narrative dreams of power) over country yet again.

I have to say the Liberals keep going up in my estimation, despite being hammered for going into coalition and doing a fine job of bringing stability and curbing the excesses of the tories (witness the shit show since the tories have been in power alone) and laughed out of town for their ballot box failure they have kept consistently plugging the same policies and mature mindset.

That TIG/Change/Chukka suddenly wants to occupy their space wasn't greeted with disbelief, venom or jealousy but the practical response of great - let's join forces and maximise the remain vote.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:03 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Will be voting Labour...

Probably on my own.
Tending reluctantly towards voting Green.Can't vote in this election for a party seemingly enabling Brexit, currently lead by a divvy who writes a forward to a book containing clear anti semitic tropes (however historical) without pointing them out and refuting them in strong terms in that foreword.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:19 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
All true. And as ebeyeck and tasty have said they have been offered a deal by the Liberals and turned their noses up at it.

A new type of politics? No same egotisticals putting themselves (and their false narrative dreams of power) over country yet again.

I have to say the Liberals keep going up in my estimation, despite being hammered for going into coalition and doing a fine job of bringing stability and curbing the excesses of the tories (witness the shit show since the tories have been in power alone) and laughed out of town for their ballot box failure they have kept consistently plugging the same policies and mature mindset.

That TIG/Change/Chukka suddenly wants to occupy their space wasn't greeted with disbelief, venom or jealousy but the practical response of great - let's join forces and maximise the remain vote.
Yes LibDems finally gaining back their credibility and yes Change UK showing that they are just hot air when talking about change but still have not removed their party politics hats.

Party politics before the good of the country
Old 08-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Indeed. No doubt prompted by Putin and his trolls:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-05-2019, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Other leave voters? I didn't vote leave?
Old 08-05-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Tending reluctantly towards voting Green.Can't vote in this election for a party seemingly enabling Brexit, currently lead by a divvy who writes a forward to a book containing clear anti semitic tropes (however historical) without pointing them out and refuting them in strong terms in that foreword.
I think this has been covered,but there was a passage in that book of about 10 lines when the book is about 400 pages long.I'm happy to discuss the farce that is every party's Brexit policy(except the Lib Dems and Greens who actually have a clear policy) but the anti-semitism stuff is just media smear.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:26 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Other leave voters? I didn't vote leave?
Well Labour's policy is still to leave, despite the best efforts of some, so if you would like to remain I would suggest considering another party.