Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mroakley9 View Post
would make a filthy mess in my pants if we signed balotelli on a free
So would he.
Old 28-05-2019, 06:25 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
All depends on the outgoings and what system Hodgson will opt for, 442 or 433.

I think we missed Sakho's ability to initiate attacks from the back whilst he was injured, I'd be trying to get Konsa in as a long term replacement.

Konsa
Mooy
Yazici
Lookman/Watkins
Morelos

Clinton Morrison.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:19 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Provided Gauita & Hennessey stay I don't think we need a keeper.

Provided AWB and Sakho stay the defence is okay for another season, although the following season ( assuming Prem survival ) might need a new CB. If we sell AWB, Recce James seems a long term solution or Clyne if we think he still has it. No idea who to go for as a replacement CB if Sakho goes but I'd like a young, developing player on lower wages, if that happens. I think we have enough CB's not to require a replacement as immediately classy as Sakho. There are bigger holes.

In central midfield, we need someone who can tackle and distribute. The names already thrown about, Billings and Mooy at Huddersfield, sound about right. I'd be happy with either, at the right price. I'm assuming Grealish is not happening now.

Assuming Wilf stays, we need either a winger ( if Wilf is played in a strike partnership ) like Lookman or, if we somehow shift Benteke, swinging Zapata would be fantastic, IMHO. Or bringing Bats back, if at all possible.

In an ideal world, I'd like;

Sell;

Sahko, Benteke and the dead wood of Sako, Jach, Sorloth, Riedewald, ect.

Bring in;

A young, up-and-coming CB.
Phillip Billing ( or Mooy )
Lookman
Zapata ( or Bats )

With several players able to fill multiple roles adequately ( Ward, Kelly, Schlupp, McArthur, Kouyate, Wilf ) we would still have a squad with enough quality cover and versatility, despite our shrinking the numbers. The closest thing to a nightmare situation would be an injury to Zapata / Bats and Wickham at the same time. Even then, Wilf could play up front, alone, or in a pair with Andros. Schlupp up front in an emergency works too, IMHO. Our wage bill would likely go down considerably with the removal of Benteke and Sakho so the up front costs of the incoming players would be reduced considerably.

Of course, nothing we predict will happen but this is fun.
I think you're broadly right. But I think the wage bill will go down organically, ie little by little and Benteke and Sakho will stay. I reckon Benteke will see out his contract, stay another year and then leave. I also think Dann will leave at the end of the season and that will be another saving on the wages.

Does anyone else think it's likely that we won't sign many or even any players? I can see there being very little in the way of incoming and outgoing transfers. (Would be happy if your suggestions Lookman and Billing arrived though.)
Old 04-06-2019, 03:49 PM

Simmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Batman & Robben
Old 04-06-2019, 04:15 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Standard suggesting Jonjo Shelvey is available for £15m. We need someone who can thread a pass in midfield and decent delivery from set pieces.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:18 PM

yogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses grow
Sturridge on a free?
Old 04-06-2019, 04:24 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogihughes View Post
Sturridge on a free?
To overwork our medical team even more. No thanks
Old 04-06-2019, 04:29 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
Standard suggesting Jonjo Shelvey is available for £15m. We need someone who can thread a pass in midfield and decent delivery from set pieces.
I’d be very happy with him or Mooy. Obviously they’re similar players, both looks wise and playstyle wise. Shelvey perhaps a more gifted passer, and Mooy a bit more defensively solid and tenacious. Mooy has performed better in the past two seasons, but Shelvey is a bit younger, and probably gets on with Roy considering I believe he signed him for Liverpool (?), as well as calling him up for England a fair few times. So I’m less worried about his ‘attitude problems’ than I would be if we had someone else managing us.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 04-06-2019 at 04:32 PM.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:32 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogihughes View Post
Sturridge on a free?
Iíd rather Moreno out of the two...
Old 04-06-2019, 04:34 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Iíd be very happy with him or Mooy. Obviously theyíre similar players, both looks wise and playstyle wise. Shelvey perhaps a more gifted passer, and Mooy a bit more defensively solid and tenacious. Mooy has performed better in the past two seasons, but Shelvey is a bit younger, and probably gets on with Roy considering I believe he signed him for Liverpool (?), as well as calling him up for England a fair few times. So Iím less worried about his Ďattitude problemsí than I would be if we had someone else managing us.
Did Hodgson sign Shelvey at Liverpool or was that after?

Imagine Konsa, Shelvey and Lookman all signing. Those irrelevant slags will implode

Clinton Morrison.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:40 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Did Hodgson sign Shelvey at Liverpool or was that after?

Imagine Konsa, Shelvey and Lookman all signing. Those irrelevant slags will implode
I know Shelvey did get game time for Roy at Liverpool. And obviously for England too, which makes me assume that they get on well.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:52 PM

Dave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDave Hedgehog came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Good god, no. Absolutely not.

Not even on a free.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:14 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
theres a reason he couldnt get in the newcastle team last season (well at least one)
Old 06-06-2019, 02:03 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Mitrovic is a proven goalscorer in the Premier League and would surely get at least 10 for us
Old 06-06-2019, 02:05 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Bakary sako on a free transfer
Old 07-06-2019, 08:04 AM

Since 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Stones and Walker.
Old 07-06-2019, 08:18 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Bakary sako on a free transfer
Probably the most likely of everything posted in here so far
Old 11-06-2019, 08:18 PM

hedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethedge end eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Luca connell, available for 240k....
Old 11-06-2019, 10:08 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge end eagle View Post
Luca connell, available for 240k....
Never heard of him, but Google tells me that he is a 18 year old prospect Midfielder/Defender at Bolton who didn't extend his Academy Contract. Celtic are reportedly keen to snap him up for £240k. 10 appearances last season in the EFL One. Bolton are in adminisration and no doubt some bargains are to be secured
Old 12-06-2019, 03:04 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Never heard of him, but Google tells me that he is a 18 year old prospect Midfielder/Defender at Bolton who didn't extend his Academy Contract. Celtic are reportedly keen to snap him up for £240k. 10 appearances last season in the EFL One. Bolton are in adminisration and no doubt some bargains are to be secured
Donít know much about him but would be up for this type of signing since we donít have a pot to piss in.