Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-07-2019, 05:46 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Wilf... So how do we treat him now?

With the Dark Arts being employed by his agent and also his brother, I'm pissed at him but we all know how much we love him ..

No other fans rate him like we do!
No other fans will ever love him as much as we do!

So how do we treat him?
If he stays but we know he doesn't want to really be here?
If he goes and is ripping us up for another Premiership team?
Old 28-07-2019, 06:08 AM
The squeezed middle

PoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPoshPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If he stays another year and his attitude is good, we support him as we always have done, fervently.
If we're left with ultra-petulant Wilf, we let him know what we think. The man's on 6m a year and we saved his career, we don't owe him anything
Old 28-07-2019, 06:14 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
With the Dark Arts being employed by his agent and also his brother, I'm pissed at him but we all know how much we love him ..

No other fans rate him like we do!
No other fans will ever love him as much as we do!

So how do we treat him?
If he stays but we know he doesn't want to really be here?
If he goes and is ripping us up for another Premiership team?
I suppose we will see when the season starts. It's all down to him.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:18 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Apart from one reply to a journalist regarding would he like to play Champions League football Wilf has said nothing about being unhappy or wanting to leave Palace, other people have done the talking namely agents and the media.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:20 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
I suppose we will see when the season starts. It's all down to him.
Our love affair with Wilf has now changed whatever happens though and not from our side ... Not sure I want to sing his name with any Gusto anymore.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:22 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
Apart from one reply to a journalist regarding would he like to play Champions League football Wilf has said nothing about being unhappy or wanting to leave Palace, other people have done the talking namely agents and the media.
Brother's words are the game changer on how I think of Wilf this year.....but yes the jury is still out.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:33 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
The same as we always have.

The minute he beats a full back and gets everybody excited, it will all be forgotten.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:54 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Our love affair with Wilf has now changed whatever happens though and not from our side ... Not sure I want to sing his name with any Gusto anymore.
I understand that, till he scores the winner v Everton.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 28-07-2019, 06:59 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Wilf .... So how do we treat him now?

Not pissed at all. Nothings changed for me. Would have been gutted had he left. Hes still here for now and as always he will do his talking on the pitch.

Any **** saying they never want to see him the shirt again can ******* do one.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:30 AM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It’s such a short career. How could you possibly ever hold it against someone to play at a higher level? I’m sure while he’s here he will be professional with us.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:38 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Wilf’s best way to get a great move next year is to play very well this season.

Good news for us.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:54 AM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We treat him like the god that he is. Stupid thread.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:57 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
**** me.

What a crazy thread. If he is a Palace player come first game nothing has changed apart from the media going on and on for a few months (and maybe one comment from his brother).

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Why we would we be pissed off with someone because their agent is a shithouse and has a parasite for a brother?

Not too mention that little cock off SSN who takes himself far too seriously as he reads out agent fed trash
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Why is everyone getting pissed before the pubs are open?
Old 28-07-2019, 08:04 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Nothing like a bit of early morning attention seeking. Well done IE.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:06 AM
Associate member of AWM

Buglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Why we would we be pissed off with someone because their agent is a shithouse and has a parasite for a brother?

Not too mention that little cock off SSN who takes himself far too seriously as he reads out agent fed trash
Totally this. Until I see clear evidence that Wilf no longer wants to be a Palace player, he gats 100% support from me.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:08 AM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
We treat him like the god that he is. Stupid thread.
This!!!
Close thread, dig a hole and bury it.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:11 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Nothing like a bit of early morning attention seeking. Well done IE.
Yeah ok ... why more so than starting any other thread by anybody else ... You don't think it's in fans minds? Not even a little?....we love him of course.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:18 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
**** me.

What a crazy thread. If he is a Palace player come first game nothing has changed apart from the media going on and on for a few months (and maybe one comment from his brother).
Exactly this ^