Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-11-2019, 11:44 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Wow. Reiderwald on the bench ahead of VC and Meyer.

Thatís them done then
Old 09-11-2019, 11:46 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I wonder if we might try to sell Meyer in Jan. He will only have 18 months left on his deal. And Camarasa certainly doesn't appear to be fancied.

Of course it may also be that Roy wants a more defensive midfield option on the bench considering the opposition.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:47 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
If Zaha wasn’t a Palace legend and had been signed from another club 2 years ago, whether Roy would pick him or not? Would he prefer Schlupp or McCarthy?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:48 AM
Sir Roy

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Incredible.

I can just about buy the idea that Roy thinks that Meyer & Camarasa haven't done enough in training to merit first team places - but to not even give them a bench spot over Riedewald, who has never impressed any time he's had an opportunity in the first team (or in the U23s by all accounts) really is a bit of a slap in the face for the 2 of them.

I hope Roy's man-management skills are super strong, because I would imagine that he has at least 2 royally p*ssed off players on his hands right now...
Have Meyer or Camarasa shown anything to warrant a place on the bench?

Neither was Roy signings. One has a dire attitude and got outclassed by col u. The other is the German Jonny Williams.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:49 AM
Mr Wrong

Great Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy in Rome View Post
Incredible.

I can just about buy the idea that Roy thinks that Meyer & Camarasa haven't done enough in training to merit first team places - but to not even give them a bench spot over Riedewald, who has never impressed any time he's had an opportunity in the first team (or in the U23s by all accounts) really is a bit of a slap in the face for the 2 of them.

I hope Roy's man-management skills are super strong, because I would imagine that he has at least 2 royally p*ssed off players on his hands right now...
I imagine Roy picks you on merit.

How do we know Jairo has not had a great few weeks in training?

If he has trained better than Meyer and Camarasa and fits our shape for this match he gets picked ahead of them... simple?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:50 AM

swhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
So much exciting talent on the bench to bring on and change the game. Roy said everyone was fit yesterday so unless both Meyer and Camarasa got injured yesterday afternoon I think itís safe to assume both will be off in January.
Yeah, they'll move on and their new managers will play them in the correct position and they'll be brilliant. I think Meyer should be playing in the middle behind the striker, not chasing a game on the wing. We have 3 similar midfielders without much flare, surely we can have 2 holding midfielders and 1 attacking, no?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
So much exciting talent on the bench to bring on and change the game. Roy said everyone was fit yesterday so unless both Meyer and Camarasa got injured yesterday afternoon I think itís safe to assume both will be off in January.
We are starting with 3 attacking players, so Roy probably doesnt see the need for more for this game. Tactics are likeky, defend and plan on a break away, then defend.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:52 AM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
We are starting with 3 attacking players, so Roy probably doesnt see the need for more for this game. Tactics are likeky, defend and plan on a break away, then defend.
So how do we change to game if we go 1 or 2 down?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:54 AM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Lombardi View Post
I imagine Roy picks you on merit.

How do we know Jairo has not had a great few weeks in training?

If he has trained better than Meyer and Camarasa and fits our shape for this match he gets picked ahead of them... simple?
Fair point... let's hope that if he comes on today he turns in a blinder of a performance that we'll be talking about for ages.

However, I'm not holding my breath.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:57 AM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Good starting line up!

Our Plan B from the bench will be to go direct in the 2nd half and put Benteke up and also Scott Dann get the ball in the box early and throw it in the mixer a bit like Wimbledon in the 80's!

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe he’s giving them both a kick up the back side they need, or maybe jairo has started pulling up trees at training. Either way I think packing the midfield is what we need today, and good to see Townsend bqck, coyp
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
My prediction is Ryderworld will score the winning goal, following up a 35 yard thunderbolt from Benteke that crashes off both posts and crossbar.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:58 AM

Stuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravityStuart Austen has found the source of gravity
Any decent streams people are on please?
Old 09-11-2019, 11:59 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
We might have a job selling Meyer, you know. If a club didn’t sign him when he was a free agent, why would they pay for him, now?
Old 09-11-2019, 12:00 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
My prediction is Ryderworld will score the winning goal, following up a 35 yard thunderbolt from Benteke that crashes off both posts and crossbar.
Benteke doesnít have much luck on the rare times he does something threatening to go in! I half expect a both posts and out from him. Rest of his game is good so far off the bench this season but scoring. Both his weakness at it these days and luck are horrible
Old 09-11-2019, 12:00 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Can i have some of what you are drinking?!
Old 09-11-2019, 12:01 PM

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Such a shame when you remember the excitement and anticipation when we signed those 2 players.

Will we ever signed a creative centre mid that will break in to the team?? Never fully replaced Chamakh
Old 09-11-2019, 12:03 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
What is it that people have seen in Meyer/Camarasa to expect them to be the answer in a tough away game?
Old 09-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Evening all from Jakarta
Keep a clean sheet please
COYP
Old 09-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Cheers matey...

Yeah, CT and I are fine.

All a bit stressful trying to give classes. CT has many of his private classes suspending which affects the wallet somewhat.

I mainly work at the top polytechnic. Daytime classes have a trickle of students, evening classes are suspended. We are trying to get to the end of the semester.

I still get paid though. And, it appears that my terms and conditions are being radically improved going forward. So, I canīt complain.

Lots of protests and fires this evening. Basically, the government and authorities canīt put the cork back in the bottle.

Thanks for asking......

..... and back to talking about beating these scumbags tomorrow.

I might need a bung of a few luka mate