Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 24-06-2004, 04:12 AM

deadman is starting to shape updeadman is starting to shape up
donnington motogp

anyone going ??

gonna do the weekend this year........birds, booze, bikes ! what more can a man want ! ...while waiting for the premiership anyway !
Old 27-06-2004, 02:06 PM
SwimBikeRun!

Jacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be at Donny for BSB - but miss the MotoGP.
Maybe I'll just get the new MotoGP Scalextric set (repainting Rossi in Yamaha colours) and make a Donny track!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

FOR F**K'S SAKE, MURRAY!!
Old 27-06-2004, 02:08 PM

nomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenomad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm not going but im into MotoGP. I've been reading rumours about the British round being held at Brands Hatch on the GP circuit, in a couple of years time.
Old 27-06-2004, 02:12 PM
Solid Member

Nutmeg is finding a place in our heartNutmeg is finding a place in our heartNutmeg is finding a place in our heartNutmeg is finding a place in our heartNutmeg is finding a place in our heart
Went up there for a few years but am now an arm chair viewer.
Old 28-06-2004, 02:49 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
i will be there considering getting my R1 sprayed in Rossi colours!!! knocks f1 into a tin hat
Old 29-06-2004, 07:47 PM

look out for a drunken, burnt slap head in a palace shirt ! that`ll be me..

(rossi colours on ya r1 mate ! fantastic!)
Old 07-07-2004, 10:18 AM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
how fast down the straight do you reckon
Old 08-07-2004, 07:17 PM

Quote:
i will be there considering getting my R1 sprayed in Rossi colours!!! knocks f1 into a tin hat

ya mean something like this ?

recon they`ll get upto around 180 on the straight.

Last edited by deadman; 08-07-2004 at 07:21 PM.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:26 AM

wow thats it sold do you know the firm that sprayed that one ? awesome or its dreammachine for me
Old 10-07-2004, 05:43 PM

its a beauty mate ! sorry i dont know who sprayed it, i coincidently came across it on a bike forum that i`m on..........dreammachine are the only lot i`ve heard of i think................wonder how much they`d charge to do the complete job
Old 19-10-2011, 05:05 AM

Sunny33 is playing for a contract
We went to donington booked weekend camping went last year had a great time sadly we canít say the same this time started with ticket mix ups then given wrist bands for camping that was supposed to get access without queing has you had to have full weekend tickets to camp but that didnít seem to register with the security this time we had to que everytime and had to carry young child in a pram up steep steps had to dodge bikes to get back to camp site `didnít seem to be public friendly at all so all I can say is thank god its moving lets hope itís more public friendly.