Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 11-08-2019, 11:03 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can we have alerts?

Other boards often have an alert system. If someone quotes you, or tags you, or whatever, you get an alert.
It makes it easy to keep track of conversations and interactions.

Any chance of implementing that on the BBS? Or am I missing an equivalent feature or something?
Old 11-08-2019, 11:40 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
This is an older version of the bulletin board that we are using and bits are getting broken as the old girl is chugging along ...So in the near future we are hoping to upgrade to the newest latest version with all its bells and whistles once a few things are sorted out.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:44 PM

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
This is an older version of the bulletin board that we are using and bits are getting broken as the old girl is chugging along ...So in the near future we are hoping to upgrade to the newest latest version with all its bells and whistles once a few things are sorted out.
Great. I imagine that will be a tricky process, as people moan / despair / get used to any changes.
I would urge that changes get implemented in a fairly democratic fashion, but I'm sure you'll want that anyway

Not alerts though, just implement them regardless of what anyone else thinks
Old 05-09-2019, 08:00 AM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Do the upgrade immediately after a really shite performance like the Sheff U game and everyone will just assume the BBS has melted down.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:28 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
**** that shit.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-09-2019, 01:35 PM

Alfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for youAlfie's army is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
**** that shit.
I’ll go along with that
Old 05-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
**** that shit.

**** alert !!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2019, 08:14 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
I've always thought this place was missing a quote alert. Let's hope it's on the new ver.

Old 08-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstoned Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
**** alert !!!!!!!
can't beat a good **** alert

Old 08-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Snidey little rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
I've always thought this place was missing a quote alert. Let's hope it's on the new ver.
If only for all the fun I could have quoting penistones brighton troll bollocks.

Old 11-09-2019, 06:12 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
If only for all the fun I could have quoting penistones brighton troll bollocks.
Mate, may I be frank ?

You need to prove this or stop banging on about it
Old 12-09-2019, 04:32 AM
Snidey little rat.

Mate, can I be Betty?

No I dont and no I won't.

Old 13-09-2019, 11:45 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
we need lots of lerts....

SaulAlinsky
Old 13-09-2019, 03:33 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Mate, may I be frank ?

You need to prove this or stop banging on about it
Oh don't spoil the Muppets fun.

Shame I didn't bump into the fool at the Young Boys game in Bern. Too far from Spain I suppose.

ps. Please don't quote him

Last edited by Penstone Eagle; 13-09-2019 at 03:39 PM.
Old 13-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Snidey little rat.

Ooh...are you threatening me? Maybe I should speak to an imaginary lawyer about that?

Old 13-09-2019, 04:51 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Please pack it in, the pair of you...
Old 13-09-2019, 05:03 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:

So that just makes you the Troll towards him ... Post up or shut up!
Old 13-09-2019, 09:38 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mate, can I be Betty?

You can

Fine. Whatever. You’re just making yourself look a tit then. Which is a shame
Old 14-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Snidey little rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
Please pack it in, the pair of you...
Ok, as you asked nicely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
So that just makes you the Troll towards him ... Post up or shut up!
Bless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
You can

Fine. Whatever. You’re just making yourself look a tit then. Which is a shame
You go find me one positive post he has made in his history on here and I will find you ten negatives.

Penistione lives in Brighton, and he is a negger...therefore I have decided he is now Brighton Negger. Both factually correct.

i await his imaginary lawyers letter.

Old 14-09-2019, 12:13 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

229,700 live in Brighton

Average home league attendance 30,464

Could there be a negative Palace supporter moaner that lives in Brighton out of the odd 200,000 people ?

I would say 99.9% yes