Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
It does appear that Dougie's real role is to be the Palace scapegoat. Whether the criticism is justified or not, piling the blame on him seemingly lets everyone else off the hook. If he was genuinely as bad at his job as we're led to believe, he'd surely have been fired by now.
Yep.
Old 19-08-2019, 02:53 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
In his defence I've heard the same that we had a deal agreed but we pulled the plug on it. I didn't know it was Hodgson's doing however...
Well no idea if it is true or not , but of RH wasn't sure about him then we shouldn't buy him - especially at that price .
Old 19-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
In his defence I've heard the same that we had a deal agreed but we pulled the plug on it. I didn't know it was Hodgson's doing however...
Not suggesting he's wrong, just haven't seen anything from anyone besides the bids being rejected. The fact we offered an improved bid of the same amount lends itself to believe the bids were rejected tbh.

Seems odd nothing else has stemmed from it until the day after a dismal defeat, particularly upfront and alot placed at the foot of Hodgson's door. Would be interested to hear where this info came from?
Old 19-08-2019, 04:25 PM

Montyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontyburns76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If wilf goes at the end of this Euro window or in January we’ll end up getting this lad imo
Old 19-08-2019, 04:30 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montyburns76 View Post
If wilf goes at the end of this Euro window or in January we’ll end up getting this lad imo
If Wilf goes we will need to buy somebody with pace. I like the look of Chalov, but he'd really need to be in addition imo. Only PVA and Schlupp have any real pace otherwise.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:49 PM

Twiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We really should be on this in January.. he apparently was superb in the recent game against Scotland.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:58 PM
must post more

Selhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't play, I think he is with the U21's. Golovin though was class.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:04 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haha
Old 09-09-2019, 08:22 PM
Wonderboy

Dan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan Dare came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hodgson has been pretty vocal about needing another striker, so if he did “pull the plug” he must have been under the impression there was a better option round the corner.

Tenacious D
Old 09-09-2019, 09:36 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Seems like he’s started decently for CSKA. 3 goals and 2 assists in 8 appearances. As a team they’ve only scored 9 goals.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:47 AM

Twiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Flyer View Post
Didn't play, I think he is with the U21's. Golovin though was class.
ooops ! )))) .... i should pay more attention...yes it was golovin i was thinking about
Old 10-09-2019, 08:27 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
If Wilf goes we will need to buy somebody with pace. I like the look of Chalov, but he'd really need to be in addition imo. Only PVA and Schlupp have any real pace otherwise.
If/when we sell Wilf I'd be really interested to see PVA play as a LH in a 442, I know it would be a gamble but we know PVA is good going forward his weakness is defending and it would be cheaper to get a decent LB in rather than a Wilf replacement.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:53 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I watched them last night and if he can’t get into that team he’s garbage.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:06 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
I watched them last night and if he can’t get into that team he’s garbage.
He’s miles better than Dyzuba and Smolov.

Of all fans, I didn’t think a palace supporter would have much faith in how much international caps mean (although Chalov already has them).
Old 10-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
He’s miles better than Dyzuba and Smolov.

Of all fans, I didn’t think a palace supporter would have much faith in how much international caps mean (although Chalov already has them).
Then why wasn’t he in the team?
Old 10-09-2019, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Then why wasn’t he in the team?
He’s with the u21s, so the same supposed reasons as AWB last season I assume.

Why wasn’t Wilf with England? Or Le Tissier? Or Macca routinely overlooked for Scotland? You know as well a I do how shallow just looking at a player’s international appearances is for judging their ability. Especially for someone as young as Chalov.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 10-09-2019 at 06:44 PM.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:48 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
ISTR that after one shambolic debacle too far McArthur told the SFA to run up his humph, as they say up here; his then-recurring back problem providing the pretext.

One change of manager later and they still look totally shite so presumably another begging phone call is on its way.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:47 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
If/when we sell Wilf I'd be really interested to see PVA play as a LH in a 442, I know it would be a gamble but we know PVA is good going forward his weakness is defending and it would be cheaper to get a decent LB in rather than a Wilf replacement.
What's a Lh?
Old 11-09-2019, 08:17 AM

Martinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMartinsleftpeg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Left half presumably dates back to boyhood for older fans now left midfield
Old 11-09-2019, 09:05 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
What's a Lh?
Left Half.
Closed Thread