Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Wow, what an arsehole.
Yep.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 10-09-2019, 01:11 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Needs locking up.
Old 10-09-2019, 01:35 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Any cyclist scum on here know where I can leave my bike in central Croydon whilst I attend a speeding awareness course at the Jury's Inn Hotel?

If there's a nice rack nearby it always helps.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:37 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
Any cyclist scum on here know where I can leave my bike in central Croydon whilst I attend a speeding awareness course at the Jury's Inn Hotel?

Best bet would be East Croydon Station which has special 2 tier bike racks. constant flow of passengers would discourage any thief during normal hours.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:53 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Sorry to be back with more 'biased facts' but yet another example of how leniently the courts treat drivers To view the link you have to Register or Login
That's shocking to watch, and a travesty that the car driver scum only got 20 months
Old 11-09-2019, 11:52 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 11-09-2019, 11:54 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
That c*nt needs a good hiding.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:03 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope headbutt man is caught and sent down. Aggressive prick.

I called a cyclist out for running a red light whilst kids were crossing and got a mouthful - I just don't get the mentality of folk like that (and headbutt man above). It annoys me as I'm a cyclist and they give us all a bad name by association.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:05 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceForever View Post
they give us all a bad name by association.
Why? When a driver drives dangerously and kills or maims someone, does that give all drivers a bad name by association?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 11-09-2019, 12:19 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why? When a driver drives dangerously and kills or maims someone, does that give all drivers a bad name by association?
Whenever I read a comment section under a cycling related news story, it's usually full of comments about how cyclists are red light jumpers, ride on the pavement, ride without lights, should pay road tax etc.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:38 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Whenever I read a comment section under a cycling related news story, it's usually full of comments about how cyclists are red light jumpers, ride on the pavement, ride without lights, should pay road tax etc.
Yes, but that just reveals those commenters prejudices. There is no evidence to suggest that people break the law more when cycling than people do when driving (in fact - albeit an American study - evidence to suggest the opposite).

Old 11-09-2019, 12:46 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, but that just reveals those commenters prejudices. There is no evidence to suggest that people break the law more when cycling than people do when driving (in fact - albeit an American study - evidence to suggest the opposite).
Make cyclists pay a form of road tax then everyone's a winner.
Problem solved.
I should be president.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Yes, it is about prejudices, but red light jumping and other bad behaviour fuel those prejudices.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Yes, it is about prejudices, but red light jumping and other bad behaviour fuel those prejudices.
I know what you're saying (and don't disagree with you) but as a regular cyclist I think it's important that we don't buy into it and say things like 'they give the rest of us a bad name' anymore than as a driver I expect to have to apologise for law-breaking behaviour by someone else driving a car.

Old 11-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Don't call me Dave

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Make cyclists pay a form of road tax then everyone's a winner.
Problem solved.
I should be president.
To do that all bikes would need a registration number which would also some with a cost.

Time you have that and tax would it be worth buying a child a bike that ends largely living in the garage. Great use of police time chasing them around.

Would you settle for PM I suspect there may be a vacancy shortly.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:30 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
The real problem is the gammony drivers.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:32 PM
Don't call me Dave

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes get those 8 year olds in the road.
Old 11-09-2019, 01:37 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
Old 11-09-2019, 01:38 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
The difference is that drivers - by virtue of registration - can be held accountable.

Cyclists however are not only lawless but also generally anonymous.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-09-2019, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
To do that all bikes would need a registration number which would also some with a cost.

Time you have that and tax would it be worth buying a child a bike that ends largely living in the garage. Great use of police time chasing them around.

Would you settle for PM I suspect there may be a vacancy shortly.
Make me PM and I'd kill them all!