Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 04-07-2019, 09:08 PM

Shipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The same Trippier that Spurs fans were slating all season and couldn’t believe he was still getting in the England squad and above AWB ?
Old 04-07-2019, 09:17 PM

Vultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVultur : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
Did you watcSessegnin last season?

When he played he wasn't very good

I did. He’s 19 years old, English and was playing for a struggling team. I think he’s a class act and so do Spurs, it seems. My guess is that he will have at least as successful a career as AWB and, if he signs for Spurs who have a much better team and manager than Man United, he will be a comparable player to AWB in short order.
Old 04-07-2019, 09:36 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipps@Palace View Post
The same Trippier that Spurs fans were slating all season and couldn’t believe he was still getting in the England squad and above AWB ?
Oh yeah, he’s shit let’s not bother. FFS. Try some critical analysis.
Old 04-07-2019, 09:38 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Good player. Expensive. Would be surprised
Old 04-07-2019, 11:15 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post

World Cup
I think I preferred stumpy feelers' response!
Old 05-07-2019, 09:34 PM

Shipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
Oh yeah, he’s shit let’s not bother. FFS. Try some critical analysis.
At what point did I say he was shit ? Fans that see him week in week out have criticised him, pundits have been surprised at his inclusion in the England squad.

Is there a player there ? Yes .........is there a player who has struggled for form this season ? Yes

£25 mill for a 28 year old RB who has struggled for form is it wrong to have reservations ? If we are going to spend a season getting a players form back wouldn’t it be better to take on a younger player and use the season to develop him

Is that a better reply for you “FFS” ?
Old 06-07-2019, 11:58 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
If we are going to spend a season getting a players form back wouldn’t it be better to take on a younger player and use the season to develop him
Developing youth isnt as simple as just throwing one into the mix, the youth still has to have the potential and if none are around who do then we are just wasting time and resources

Trippier, while he might not be a £50m RB, has one hell of a cross, which would likely suit us well if Benteke is staying as we might actually be able to put it on his head at least once a game
Old 06-07-2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Developing youth isnt as simple as just throwing one into the mix, the youth still has to have the potential and if none are around who do then we are just wasting time and resources

Trippier, while he might not be a £50m RB, has one hell of a cross, which would likely suit us well if Benteke is staying as we might actually be able to put it on his head at least once a game
I totally get that and in the ideal world the “scouting / development team” would be able to identify those with the necessary attributes and work hard to mound them into a Palace player.

I also agree that Trippier has a decent cross but I feel he has lost his defensive form which would be needed more at Palace than at Spurs.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:13 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Big wages, on the wane
Old 06-07-2019, 12:38 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
At what point did I say he was shit ? Fans that see him week in week out have criticised him, pundits have been surprised at his inclusion in the England squad.

Is there a player there ? Yes .........is there a player who has struggled for form this season ? Yes

£25 mill for a 28 year old RB who has struggled for form is it wrong to have reservations ? If we are going to spend a season getting a players form back wouldn’t it be better to take on a younger player and use the season to develop him

Is that a better reply for you “FFS” ?
Much better thank you!
Old 08-07-2019, 05:04 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He’d be insanely excellent for us. Slight bit of poor form but he’s a very good player. But we can’t afford him.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:39 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Going to athletico Madrid aperantly
Old 16-07-2019, 01:46 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Going to athletico Madrid aperantly
Bizarre
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 16-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Bizarre
I've seen worse spelling.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:51 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
If there’s one manager who could teach Trippier how to defend, its Diego Simeone.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Very good

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:53 PM

NickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNickinOx came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Old 16-07-2019, 01:55 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To much, too old, too much wages. Pass.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:55 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Big wages, on the wane
Wane is worth every penny of it!
Old 16-07-2019, 02:59 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is this a serious rumour Trippier to Palace? wages probably in excess of 80k p.w and a fee possibly around 35m, does anyone seriously see Parish wanting to do a deal.
Knowing our deal to date is a free transfer and another one pending is at 2.5m for a striker, does not suggest we are going to show such ambition for a defender.
Oh nearly forgot the choice facing him could be joining either A.Madrid or CPFC, something tells me it wont be us.