Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-10-2019, 04:14 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Being told by a quack this morning that I should eat more celery and beetroot.
C*nt.

Celery & Sweet Beetroot- yuk
Old 09-10-2019, 04:51 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Was he in the room next to you? He might not have been watching football .....
He was in the kitchen and he did subsequently profess the correct religion.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bintang View Post
Renewing my passport now involves going to a local agent (appointed by HMG), submitting all required paperwork, and it then being sent off to Liverpool for processing.

3 weeks has past, money has been taken from my credit card, and then I receive an email from HM Passport Office in Liverpool to say the photos were not included. Well I know they were because I have a receipt from their local agent. Can't reply to their email, so means me going back to the agent and giving them more photos to send to Liverpool.

So much for this new system, which I have to pay more for. Bloody annoying.
Finally had to courier new photos to Liverpool myself at an extra cost to myself. Passport came back today after 6 weeks.

Crap system and the passport looks crap as well. A kaleidoscope of colour on each page. Immigration will have fun finding spaces to put their stamp.

Oh it doesn't have European Union on the front, for what that's worth.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:56 PM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Finally had to courier new photos to Liverpool myself at an extra cost to myself. Passport came back today after 6 weeks.

Crap system and the passport looks crap as well. A kaleidoscope of colour on each page. Immigration will have fun finding spaces to put their stamp.

You do know that a large minority of pre-pensioners in scouseland are now going around with new bus passes and various other free amenities with your name and doctored photo on it. Of all the places in all the world why put a passport office there?
Old 09-10-2019, 06:12 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
You do know that a large minority of pre-pensioners in scouseland are now going around with new bus passes and various other free amenities with your name and doctored photo on it. Of all the places in all the world why put a passport office there?
Old 09-10-2019, 06:55 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Trying to match the texture coating on a wall after patching a hole using texture in a can.

Devil's spunk....
Old 09-10-2019, 09:49 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
The anti BBC slant on the BBS
Old 09-10-2019, 10:23 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Not working due to my illness. Bored the shit out of me.
Thank Christ I'm back on Monday.
And I hate what I do too.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:45 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Piers Morgan and Melanie B sat next to eachother and not a lone sniper in sight.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:32 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Quote:

Well it's taken us six weeks so far to pay our car tax and they've just told us we've to wait another four weeks for a logbook before we can pay it and we can't drive the thing in the meantime. At least at the passport office if you need a faster turnaround you have the option of paying for it. These people are total dinosaurs.

If you ran a commercial business like this you'd be toast.
Old 10-10-2019, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle View Post
Well there are a few reasons for that.

Lineker = BELLEND
Shearer = BELLEND
Crooks = BELLEND
Wright = BELLEND
Jenas = BELLEND

There are a few others but I think you get the idea.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:58 AM
Lifes too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
The BBC is a shit stain on the country

Awful organisation
Old 10-10-2019, 06:39 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

Awful organisation

Cant agree there mate. Yes, theres a shedload of toss on there, but ultimately it provides a fantastic service, especially on Radio.

I think a lot of people would miss it if it disappeared.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:40 PM

Anne Sacoolas
Old 10-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anne Sacoolas
I was actually fuming about that this morning.
Old 10-10-2019, 07:55 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Send this to the cheating ****.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I assume Mr Glug has a drinking problem...
Old 10-10-2019, 11:47 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Trying to match the texture coating on a wall after patching a hole using texture in a can.

Devil's spunk....
This all started out as a 10 to 12mm hole in the drywall. Took me all day yesterday to get a match with the texture coat I was OK with. Today I started to paint the patch... trouble is the paint is a custom colour and is a new can from the original wall paint. Touched up area just did not look right as was slightly lighter than, so decided to paint the whole frigging wall, so another day shot, than tomorrow if everything looks good, I will have to clean up all the masking and put back pictures and fixtures.

Probably should have just stuck a framed picture over the hole in the wall and moved on!
Old 11-10-2019, 06:22 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

Awful organisation
On the whole the BBC is bloody amazing, producing a whole range of TV and radio shows that cater to a diverse audience.

However, I do think they've lost their way when it comes to politics and they force themselves to present balance
Old 11-10-2019, 06:23 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
This all started out as a 10 to 12mm hole in the drywall. Took me all day yesterday to get a match with the texture coat I was OK with. Today I started to paint the patch... trouble is the paint is a custom colour and is a new can from the original wall paint. Touched up area just did not look right as was slightly lighter than, so decided to paint the whole frigging wall, so another day shot, than tomorrow if everything looks good, I will have to clean up all the masking and put back pictures and fixtures.

Probably should have just stuck a framed picture over the hole in the wall and moved on!
The only choice you have now is to move house
Old 11-10-2019, 08:58 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
The only choice you have now is to move house
Oh god, then we will have months of moaning about "real estate", its representatives, removal men being late and breaking his wifes collection of commemorative Civil War plates.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.