Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 23-12-2018, 10:40 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
覧覧覧覧覧-either gk覧覧覧覧覧
AWB覧覧裕omkins覧-Sakho覧覧覧-Pva
Townsend覧-Luka覧覧楊ouyate覧覧-zaha
覧覧覧傭atshuayi覧-benteke覧覧覧

Subs: other gk, ward, Dann, jimmy, Meyer, wickham, ayew

What a match day squad and that痴 assuming only 1 signing.

Change the 11 all you like, 1 signing and no injuries. That痴 quite exciting. Would be delighted ans when you compare that to promotion match day squad it痴 remarkable
I would have Meyer in for Kouyate for most home games where we would need to break teams down. Definitely we are only just short of having a really good matchday squad. Still think 4-2-3-1 suits better though.
Old 23-12-2018, 10:51 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Seems like Chelsea don't rate him and want to do some sort of deal anyway. Would be an exciting addition. Hope it's not just another expensive Chelsea loan, but it's better than nothing at all I suppose.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-12-2018, 11:01 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
I would have Meyer in for Kouyate for most home games where we would need to break teams down. Definitely we are only just short of having a really good matchday squad. Still think 4-2-3-1 suits better though.
All of that has merit. I'm not sure but just to illustrate how good our match day squad could be with players returning from injury and a single signing
Old 23-12-2018, 11:12 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Don't think 442 with Zaha and Townsend as the wide men is the way for us. Centrally we'd be exposed more and I think we need the trio of Luka, Kouyate and Meyer.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 23-12-2018, 11:45 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yesterday’s team with batshuayi for schlupp and zaha out left would be lovely.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:35 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Don't think 442 with Zaha and Townsend as the wide men is the way for us. Centrally we'd be exposed more and I think we need the trio of Luka, Kouyate and Meyer.

4-4-2 with Townsend back on the right and Wilf in a free role behind some sort of Striker.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:41 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bats on loan try before you buy ....great option.also interesting to see if as a fellow Belgium he clicks with tekkers as a pair........if we must persist with 2 up front.(which I don't like but hey is Roy's prerogative)
Old 23-12-2018, 10:03 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
We should go for a loan deal with a price agreed for a summer purchase. Maybe 」25m minus whatever the loan fee might be. That way if he is a success and starts scoring goals for us we don’t have to start again in the summer.
Just a hunch based on nothing, but I have a feeling Chelsea might fancy AWB for the long term and wouldn't mind getting us onside.
Old 23-12-2018, 11:10 PM

dougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdougie87 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why go for a player who isn't doing well?!

Would rather we resurrected the crouch deal.
Old 23-12-2018, 11:27 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Completely agree
Old 23-12-2018, 11:44 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Why go for a player who isn't doing well?!

Would rather we resurrected the crouch deal.
Because theres no way we'd get him otherwise! Batshuayi that is.
Old 24-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
I think we're too fixated on the starting XI. What we lack are options. Options from the bench, options to switch formations and tactics - either for different opponents or during matches. If we were to bring Batshuayi and Moses in, it would massively improve our squad. Whether they would start in any given game, who else would or wouldn't start and what formation we would play should be immaterial in terms of whether to sign them.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:19 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
I think we're too fixated on the starting XI. What we lack are options. Options from the bench, options to switch formations and tactics - either for different opponents or during matches. If we were to bring Batshuayi and Moses in, it would massively improve our squad. Whether they would start in any given game, who else would or wouldn't start and what formation we would play should be immaterial in terms of whether to sign them.
Good post. A return to full fitness of a rejuvinated Benteke and Wickham would also help with our options. Sorloth to go out on loan to give him full game experience and sharpness would also be a thought.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Agreed. Getting Defo and Batshuayi would just give us options.
Old 24-12-2018, 11:40 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Just a hunch based on nothing, but I have a feeling Chelsea might fancy AWB for the long term and wouldn't mind getting us onside.
Wilf I reckon .
Old 24-12-2018, 11:41 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Agreed. Getting Defo and Batshuayi would just give us options.
We can't get both unless one is a permanent signing, or Ayew is sent back to Swansea, which is not possible as I believe he is on a season long loan. The other consideration is the excessive players wages.
Old 24-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
We can't get both unless one is a permanent signing, or Ayew is sent back to Swansea, which is not possible as I believe he is on a season long loan. The other consideration is the excessive players wages.
I値l send Ayew back, 2nd class.
Old 24-12-2018, 12:46 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Kai Kai may be moved out on loan or perm if needed as he hardly gets a look in and is now 23. Also see Reldewald being moved on also.
Old 24-12-2018, 12:54 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
In general im expecting bids for AWB to come in the summer. Dont want to get ahead of myself but I think he is going to be in the discussion for best RB in the league. Combined with his age and nationality that will make him very desirable to many teams.
Old 24-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
In general im expecting bids for AWB to come in the summer. Dont want to get ahead of myself but I think he is going to be in the discussion for best RB in the league. Combined with his age and nationality that will make him very desirable to many teams.
Not from Liverpool. They have a very good right back. Chelsea and Manchester City likewise. Also not from Spurs. Realistically it would be Arsenal (Bellerin’s been off form for 18 months now) and the wankers.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.