Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
Why? What was the need?
A desire to show off ignorance ?

Wanting more Tommy points?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-03-2019, 07:41 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Sorry Bubba, but I find that a very poor analogy and has set of the usual shite hares.
Shouldn’t have brought Saville into it.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:29 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Watched the first part of the documentary last night. As horrifying as it is you can't stop watching it.
Definite morbid must-see.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:38 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Watched the first part of the documentary last night. As horrifying as it is you can't stop watching it.
Definite morbid must-see.
Me too, he was a wrongun alright, but I always believed he was. Gonna watch part 2 tonight.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Took in the fans who sent death threats to his accusers. I realise the dark humor on here is inevitable, but I wish more people realised the life changing, and sometimes life ending, effects this causes the victims

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 05-03-2019, 09:38 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I haven't watched the documentary yet but I'm highly sceptical as both accusers under oath said nothing inappropriate happened and one of them is rumoured to be broke.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
I haven't watched the documentary yet but I'm highly sceptical as both accusers under oath said nothing inappropriate happened and one of them is rumoured to be broke.
You should watch it then, every word they and their families say come across as people telling the entire truth about what happened.

It was disappointing then to see one of them attempted to sue Michael Jackson's estate because it leaves them open to their own accusations, but I found it impossible to watch and come out with any conclusion other than Jackson was guilty.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:05 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
You should watch it then, every word they and their families say come across as people telling the entire truth about what happened.

It was disappointing then to see one of them attempted to sue Michael Jackson's estate because it leaves them open to their own accusations, but I found it impossible to watch and come out with any conclusion other than Jackson was guilty.
HBO wouldn't have produced it if it wasn't convincing, I just struggle to see if the allegations were true how you would then testify in the 2005 trial that nothing happened.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:08 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
They are either lying now or were lying then.

I’m not too sure the oath makes any difference.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Can Bubbles testify?
Old 05-03-2019, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post

Well, they perjured themselves to protect their supposed molester. Why did they testify at the trial? It's not like they were obligated to.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Well, they perjured themselves to protect their supposed molester. Why did they testify at the trial? It's not like they were obligated to.
There’s all sorts of available defences to a charge of perjury; not least their age.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-03-2019, 10:29 PM

Quote:
There’s all sorts of available defences to a charge of perjury; not least their age.
They were grown adults by the time of the trial, but I will watch the documentary. I'm open-minded to the idea that MJ was a child molester just struggle to see how these 2 defended him in court as adults only to turn around and say it was all a complete lie when one of them is supposedly in financial difficulty.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Didn't one boy accurately describe a blemish on Jackson's cock?

Nonce.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:03 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:

Watch it and come back to us.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Grey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGrey Man sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Nonce.
That's quite some blemish.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:20 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Watch it and come back to us.
I probably won’t watch it. Give up two evenings?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-03-2019, 09:46 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Nonce.
Yes - it was the only part of his body which was still black.
Old 06-03-2019, 09:57 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
BBC?
Old 06-03-2019, 11:08 AM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login