Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 25-06-2020, 01:25 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I don't know who/what struggled the most today...The BBS or Palace's midfield.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 25-06-2020, 01:31 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
BBS repaired by our guru.

During my recent move, I spent some time leafing through some old Palace magazines. For those of us into nostalgia, here is an interview in a One More Point from early 2002 with Dave about the BBS.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I hope Dave doesn't hold this revelation against me

Dave? Dave Who?

He has flounced in much the same way he criticised G23 for. And much the same way that Sunny Fan and Benzhiyi did.

That is the Superwebmonkey and three mods. Heros to zeros as far as the BBS is concerned.

You can add James to that list as well. Just treats this place as a sounding block for his cricket doings.

The old adage of you can't depend on people or even friends, many will always let you down.

It staggers me that even during a stay at home pandemic, that many haven't come back or posted more often.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:50 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Dave? Dave Who?

He has flounced in much the same way he criticised G23 for. And much the same way that Sunny Fan and Benzhiyi did.

That is the Superwebmonkey and three mods. Heros to zeros as far as the BBS is concerned.
We’re G23 and Benzhiyi mods?
Old 25-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Dave? Dave Who?

You can add James to that list as well. Just treats this place as a sounding block for his cricket doings.

The old adage of you can't depend on people or even friends, many will always let you down.

It staggers me that even during a stay at home pandemic, that many haven't come back or posted more often.
I think thats a "little" unfair and disingenuous Peter to the people/Mods that volunteered to help out at certain times in their lives then moved on if its real life, family or the place has changed a little and maybe not the place it was once for some,for me its a little too political not as social as it once was,I check in on mainly just the football now.

Some of the best times on here were with Dave, James, Ben and Sunny even with bearing in mind James feck ups !

Dave still helps out when needed(its like we have a bat phone ) thank god or this place would have most probably been dead and buried the last time the BBS crashed not mentioning the thousands of hours Dave spent over the years putting into this site,you should be thanking him rather than giving out zero's,this his still his baby.

The BBS is at a stage where the old girl because of the donations of its members(you for one) can be given a bit of an upgrade in the near future with the help of Eddie,Adlerhorst, Brummie, Tak Kipungu and Dave.
Old 25-06-2020, 03:17 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
And me.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 25-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
And me.
If every BBS member donated I sure it would cost a lot more to upgrade you....
Old 25-06-2020, 05:32 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Saucy.

Old 26-06-2020, 04:05 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
The BBS is at a stage where the old girl because of the donations of its members(you for one) can be given a bit of an upgrade in the near future with the help of Eddie,Adlerhorst, Brummie, Tak Kipungu and Dave.
Good to hear Les.

Thanks to all in anticipation.

The old girl is definitely creaking at the seams on heavy traffic days.
Old 27-06-2020, 08:18 AM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Good to hear Les.

Thanks to all in anticipation.

The old girl is definitely creaking at the seams on heavy traffic days.
WCB isnt that fat.

Old 27-06-2020, 03:30 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
WCB isnt that fat.
This got me thinking... I'm not sure I've seen WCB post much during Palace games.

A bit of searching seems to confirm this, other than a post here and there that are not related to the game.

Ummmm
Old 28-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Old School BBS

His posting style has become more Trolleyesque too.

Old 12-09-2020, 01:17 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Site slow for anyone else?
Old 12-09-2020, 01:19 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Always seems to happen on matchdays now, nobody at the game I guess
Old 12-09-2020, 01:23 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Yep.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
I'm sure removing that 'forum jump' thing causes more trouble than it is intended to resolve.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:31 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Always seems to happen on matchdays now, nobody at the game I guess
Still quite low traffic at the moment. We’ve had a thousand odd posters on other threads never a problem

It’s a mystery
Old 12-09-2020, 01:33 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
This got me thinking... I'm not sure I've seen WCB post much during Palace games.

A bit of searching seems to confirm this, other than a post here and there that are not related to the game.

Ummmm
If you are/were trying to insinuate that I do not like football, Hedgers, then you are 100% correct.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Where is the Android app? I cannot see it in the play store anymore.
Old 15-09-2020, 08:27 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Yep, pages frequently crashing with "This site can’t be reached" message.
Old 16-09-2020, 03:46 AM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
It struggled (failed) massively tonight.

I'm thinking that it was midweek, no-one was watching down the pub or round their mates, and many couldn't get a stream so the BBS, specifically the match thread, became the focal point for many peoples evening activities.

It constantly failed to load and post throughout the game.