Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 16-09-2020, 09:01 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
So much now makes sense…
Lucky you.

I'm still stunned.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:03 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
He's using it to elevate the suffering of the poor in Redcar.
That's a lot of lemon tops.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:04 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
Yeah but we won last night. We've got Brexit done
idiots are so easily pleased.

SaulAlinsky
Old 16-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
And trolls.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-09-2020, 10:14 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Any one seen Eddie?
Old 16-09-2020, 11:10 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
So Eddie is not actually Eddie? Are people sure about that?
Old 16-09-2020, 11:18 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Eddie is Eddie. The Russ thing was a coincidence. The O'Skinty thing was a joke (I think).
Old 16-09-2020, 11:24 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
I mean I don't believe much of what Eddie says, but think he is Eddie lol
Old 16-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Up On The Triangle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Eddie is Eddie. The Russ thing was a coincidence.
One hell of a coincidence surely ?
Old 16-09-2020, 11:35 AM

I don't know enough about it to make a comment either way, to be honest.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I don't know enough about it to make a comment either way, to be honest.
That has never stopped you before. Jus’ saying’.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-09-2020, 12:18 PM

Lies. I have opinions on most things, but when it's binary I'll keep schtum. Unless I'm being a div.
Old 16-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Semper Idem

Ah, yes.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 16-09-2020, 08:27 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
the Irish Border issue can't be solved either way through Brexit there is no compromise or fudge possible
Old 16-09-2020, 08:31 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
I wonder what proportion of voters realised this when they voted in the Referendum and even now understand the two paths Brexit can take us down with Northern Ireland - I would guess not a large proportion
Old 16-09-2020, 08:35 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
the Irish Border issue can't be solved either way through Brexit there is no compromise or fudge possible
You mean the British Border in Ireland issue
Old 16-09-2020, 08:35 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
I wonder what proportion of voters realised this when they voted in the Referendum and even now understand the two paths Brexit can take us down with Northern Ireland - I would guess not a large proportion
All the brexiters cared was to keep Johnny Foreignes out, I don't think they have a clue where N Ireland is let alone the border or the issues or God forbid the good Friday agreement is....blimey if Brexiteers had brains we wouldn't be here
Old 16-09-2020, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
All the brexiters cared was to keep Johnny Foreignes out, I don't think they have a clue where N Ireland is let alone the border or the issues or God forbid the good Friday agreement is....blimey if Brexiteers had brains we wouldn't be here
true but they will care if there are new IRA bombs in London again
Old 16-09-2020, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
You mean the British Border in Ireland issue
still can't be solved either way however you name it
Old 16-09-2020, 09:40 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
There are a few routes we could have gone down which would have allowed the fudge to continue.