Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 15-09-2020, 05:45 PM

west eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwest eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprkorngod View Post
If Villa were in for him surely they would have worked on a double deal at the same time?
£50m on unproven players is a bit of a gamble i think.
Old 15-09-2020, 05:49 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
Dougie formation..........Dougie type players.
yes , its arguably the best set up but Dougies not the manager...........(yet?)

ps im being michevous but not lost on me the type of players we are signing.
I was thinking along the same lines
Old 15-09-2020, 05:49 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Like Benrahma and Eze you mean..
Old 15-09-2020, 05:58 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprkorngod View Post
If Villa were in for him surely they would have worked on a double deal at the same time?
I haven't said Villa were in for him as I have no way of knowing that, I've said that I believe that is his preferred choice.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:01 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Sorloth money coming in reckon this will move quickly now

Nixon says we are clear leaders for him
Old 16-09-2020, 09:44 AM
20 years for 4482 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
But does Benrahma want to come...I know it's a chess game effectively but he's not exactly mentioned a liking for Palace...has he ?
Old 16-09-2020, 09:46 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
But does Benrahma want to come...I know it's a chess game effectively but he's not exactly mentioned a liking for Palace...has he ?
I think he'd be happy to come. But I think his current club will be hoping a bigger spending club come in for him.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:51 AM
That's a paddling

Jasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is here
Quote:
If it’s a choice between staying in the championship or joining us then I’d be surprised if he wasn’t interested. I doubt he dreamt of playing for Palace as a kid and he may be hoping for a “bigger club” to come in but I’d imagine he wants to play in the premier league next season.

Last edited by Jasper; 16-09-2020 at 10:22 AM.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:52 AM
20 years for 4482 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
If it’s a choice between staying in the championship or joining us then I’d be surprised if he wasn’t interested in coming to us. I doubt he dreamt of playing for Palace as a kid and he may be hoping for a “bigger club” to come in but I’d imagine he wants to play in the premier league next season.
Let's hope so.
Old 16-09-2020, 10:26 AM

Chewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChewbacca : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why do I feel like its pointless in signing him to play under Roy's current tactics
Old 16-09-2020, 10:43 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think the understanding is that he is open to us and would like to come but that he would also be open to joining other interested clubs and would like to join them too.

Eze wanted us. Benrahma would be happy enough to come to us. That's the difference.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 16-09-2020 at 11:01 AM.
Old 16-09-2020, 10:44 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
Why do I feel like its pointless in signing him to play under Roy's current tactics
I don't know. Why do you think that?
Old 16-09-2020, 10:58 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
I think he'd be happy to come. But I think his current club will be hoping a bigger spending club come in for him.
And that’s why it’ll drag on.. not because of us.
Old 16-09-2020, 11:02 AM

mattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses growmattheagle knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
I don't think we know what Roy's tactics will be this season, he now has different options to what he had last season so I think it's safe to say they'll change
Old 16-09-2020, 11:07 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
This very popular site is saying that Palace are meeting Brentford today

To view the link you have to Register or Login

COYP
Old 16-09-2020, 11:09 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post

COYP
Never heard of it
Old 16-09-2020, 11:10 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post

COYP
This is EXACTLY why I failed my French exam, making English words 'sound' French

Crystal Palace pour discuter des détails du transfert de l’international algérien, Said Benrahma.
Old 16-09-2020, 11:14 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
DZ Foot are an Algerian football news source with a big Twitter following.
They are interested in the Benrahma transfer because he is Algerian.

COYP CPFC
Old 16-09-2020, 11:15 AM

you can translate the French link into English
Old 16-09-2020, 11:18 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattheagle View Post
I don't think we know what Roy's tactics will be this season, he now has different options to what he had last season so I think it's safe to say they'll change
Evidence from the first 2 games does not support that.

30% possession against Southampton, happy to sit back and try to hit them on the counter. We had opportunities because they pushed their full backs high up the pitch giving space down the sides, which we exploited on 3 occasions for the goal, the disallowed goal and Zaha's miss.

Last night was about 40% possession, and there was no clear way in which we planned to score. Their defence didn't play high so we could not try and exploit space in behind and we were toothless throughout.

That is the same as last season. Maybe it will change but there is no evidence yet to suggest it might.