Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
I've deferred mine and my sons, concessions rate is only £100.

There is no way they are going to ask for medical evidence, that's a con trick to hopefully get you to commit to a whole season ticket - I have no evidence at all and haven't been asked.

I paid over the phone (did callback option).

Terrible money grab from what professes to be a community club.
And that concession rate is only for Juniors. It's £200 for seniors and other adult concessions. A terrible money grab indeed. £30/£50 should be more than sufficient to save your seat.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 15-09-2020, 12:58 PM

Crozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
You should be able to make the other one visible by following the instructions To view the link you have to Register or Login, specifically this bit:
When i log in i don't have my name at the top of the screen. I click linked accounts and it just takes me to a holding page. Tried 2 different browsers.

Also tried on my phone - i get further but it tells me the 1 person i need to add into our 6 person bubble isn't recognised.

Emailed the club and got a reply after a week, but nothing since i replied to them asking for help.

I've tried calling 20 odd times and rarely get as far as hold.

Read somewhere else a bloke renewed on the phone, but it cost him £57 in phone charges.

All things considered this is a massive f@ck up by the club. I'm close to giving up trying.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
BREAKING:

The EFL will stage pilots with up to 1,000 fans at matches this weekend, following approval from the government.

EFL clubs were asked to put in requests by Today in order for their plans to be signed off in time.

Could have been Premier League clubs, but they turned their noses up at 'only' being allowed 1000 fans.

Shows once again that the Premier League won't do anything for fans unless there is money involved
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-09-2020, 02:14 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
BREAKING:

The EFL will stage pilots with up to 1,000 fans at matches this weekend, following approval from the government.

EFL clubs were asked to put in requests by Today in order for their plans to be signed off in time.

Could have been Premier League clubs, but they turned their noses up at 'only' being allowed 1000 fans.

Shows once again that the Premier League won't do anything for fans unless there is money involved
What is the point of a thousand fans in a 30/50 thousand seat stadium it proves nothing and the cost of it makes it even more of a no.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:20 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Yep. What a waste of time.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:29 PM

Location: Village of Shepherdswell, which is between Dover and Canterbury.
pots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am sorry, but only letting 1000 attend would be unfair to the rest who couldnt, so i agree with the clubs declining. With 4000 - 5000, everyone should get a chance a few times, just a pity they want the full ST whack up front, now that is money grabbing.
Old 15-09-2020, 02:32 PM
KISS MY AR*SE SEAWEED

crowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone had any reply from the club about not passing the finance check?
Old 15-09-2020, 04:06 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Whilst SP may have cocked this one up, itís hard to whack him with the stick regarding the list you mentioned.

Freedman - thought the grass was greener the other side and since returned for quite some time now and works closely with SP.

Holloway - our of his depth.

Pulis - Dick

Sam - came in, did the job we employed him for but always had higher aspirations and would have (and probably knew we had to which most would agree) spend a lot more than what was available at the time.
How pulis acted when he wanted to leave maybe was a dick (maybe one day we will find out reason )
But as a manager to keep that limited squad up was a amazing bit of management didn't he win manager of the year
Old 15-09-2020, 04:19 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots1970 View Post
I am sorry, but only letting 1000 attend would be unfair to the rest who couldnt, so i agree with the clubs declining. With 4000 - 5000, everyone should get a chance a few times, just a pity they want the full ST whack up front, now that is money grabbing.
I don't get it, non league can have 15% then 30% of minimum capacity at that level, most league grounds would be safer than that with 5000 capacity
Old 15-09-2020, 04:55 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betray
The season ticket scenario has broken another level of trust. I can but I wonít fork out just on principle that less well off people are being fleeced by a rich entity and the deferral is not open to me
Old 15-09-2020, 04:58 PM

Mike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just done the £200 save your seat option against my better judgement and up until a hour again had no intention to do.
Feels like i have succumbed into paying a ransom to keep my seat that I have had for 20 Years.
If someone from the box office rings to ask for proof that I am shielding they will regret it instantly.
Old 15-09-2020, 09:08 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betrayxian1 is like ice, their footing does betray
Wonder if there will be another email reminding us to renew citing the Bournemouth game ....
Old 15-09-2020, 09:30 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a horrible feeling all of this is a trick to get everyone to financially commit, ahead of doing a full stadium/Lower Holmesdale reset in 2022/22. The HF have been too quiet on this subject for my liking and I suspect the long term plan is the reset theyíve been pushing for.
I suspect they will get you to pay now for this year or £200 for next year on the proviso you get to keep your season ticket which means you get to keep ticket but not necessarily seat (they havenít committed to that anywhere). Come 2021/22 announce a reset and then they have you by the nuts.
Iím no conspiracy theorist but this whole episode combined with what the club did to the E400 leaves me with zero trust in the club.
Iíve been a big supporter of Parish on the whole but Iím irreconcilably disappointed in him and the management of this.
I will renew begrudgingly because I feel forced to, to try and keep a seat Iíve held 20 years and have got to know people around, even though I donít have any real confidence I will get to keep it. , But Parish can no longer consider me a supporter of his, which frankly he wonít give a shit about, but when times are tough and he needs the fans for something, he can count me out.
Old 15-09-2020, 10:15 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
I suspect they will get you to pay now for this year or £200 for next year on the proviso you get to keep your season ticket which means you get to keep ticket but not necessarily seat (they havenít committed to that anywhere).
I don't blame you for being generally suspicious but all the info clearly states that the defer option saves your seat, so they have effectively committed to that.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:56 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I don't blame you for being generally suspicious but all the info clearly states that the defer option saves your seat, so they have effectively committed to that.
I don't think PalaceBear is right (not least as I'm not sure the HF are that bothered about a complete reset now they've got Block E) but I would say that the information the club published when I bought my 2018-19 season ticket clearly said that I would be able to keep that seat in future seasons, so I wouldn't read too much into any save your seat commitment.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 16-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizarro View Post
I don't get it, non league can have 15% then 30% of minimum capacity at that level, most league grounds would be safer than that with 5000 capacity
It's not so much about numbers inside the ground but more outside it
You don't notice 300 people scattered across roads outside a non league ground before / after a match but with 3,000+ you would
Old 16-09-2020, 09:29 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Freedman, Holloway, Pullis , Allardyce ???
Funny that, still not a word of happiness at either signing or our win last week...

It's like none of these things happen.

In fact can't see a single post of positivity regarding Palace in the slightest. So no joy from signings, wins or absolutely anything!

Troll.

In memory of mum, anyone who has some spare change to support Ovarian Cancer Action:

Ovarian Cancer Action Fundraising
Old 16-09-2020, 09:33 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I don't think PalaceBear is right (not least as I'm not sure the HF are that bothered about a complete reset now they've got Block E) but I would say that the information the club published when I bought my 2018-19 season ticket clearly said that I would be able to keep that seat in future seasons, so I wouldn't read too much into any save your seat commitment.
True but the only purpose at all for this £200 deposit is to save your seat I believe. It would be far harder to renege on that than it would have been in situations like your own.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Elwiss View Post
Just done the £200 save your seat option against my better judgement and up until a hour again had no intention to do.
Feels like i have succumbed into paying a ransom to keep my seat that I have had for 20 Years.
If someone from the box office rings to ask for proof that I am shielding they will regret it instantly.
How do I get to the £200 option? I can't find it.

EDIT: Ignore me. I've found it.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 16-09-2020, 09:56 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
The defer option means nothing to me as I have no emotional attachment to my seat/s. It's either all or nothing for me........to which I still haven't decided. Procrastinating to a whole new level.