Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-09-2020, 06:52 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Posted on a separate thread in case it was missed on here but should be on here as well

The Trust held a Zoom meeting with the Club on 17 September pm.

The Club referred to the unprecedented times and the financial commitments being made in terms of the Academy, the new stand (awaiting the Mayors approval) and player purchases, the lack of match day and advance season ticket income and the effects on tv monies.

The Trust referred to its open e-mail to the Club regarding the recent arrangements for the sale of season tickets. In the e-mail the Trust urged the Club to make certain changes as soon as possible. In brief these were:-

1) to extend the deadline for renewal of tickets until the end of the month while also providing any details possible of the Club's response plan to Covid 19 to allow fans to make an informed decision.
2) to extend the defer to 2021/22 option to everyone.
3) to provide partial refunds (for matches not attended) within 14 days.
4) to re-introduce the Direct Debit option for those fans who are unable to pay up front.

The Club acknowledged the points made in support of these proposals but had decided not to change the current position in any way. It indicated that the deadline had already been extended and that the deferral option was now open to over 65's. A further week would be given for 'save your seat' but no other alterations were envisaged.

At the end of the period others would be invited to apply for season tickets and movement of seats may be possible.

It was confirmed that as at the time of the meeting 12,000 season tickets had been renewed and 1000 deferrals applied for.

In respect of deferrals the Box Office would contact those who had applied and ask for a note of the situation dealing with them on a case by case basis.

They would not act in a 'Draconian' way and any fan whose case was rejected would receive a refund.

The only other change was a commitment to review the finance arrangements for those paying in installments at the end of the season.

Details of arrangements for reduced capacity games would follow central Government and ruling bodies advice but specific guidance relating to Selhurst Park could not yet be provided.
So they are using fans to cash flow 6 or 7 million until the end of the season in the knowledge that at least half and possibly all (in the event of no fans being allowed this season) will be paid back. Callous.

I’d like to know what the ongoing costs of building the new stand are too.
Old 17-09-2020, 06:58 PM

may blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay blunderer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
So they are using fans to cash flow 6 or 7 million until the end of the season in the knowledge that at least half and possibly all (in the event of no fans being allowed this season) will be paid back. Callous.

Iíd like to know what the ongoing costs of building the new stand are too.
If I was Parish I wouldnít expect that new stand to be full after the way he has shafted us. So short sighted itís almost unbelievable.
Old 17-09-2020, 06:59 PM
KISS MY AR*SE SEAWEED

crowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrowboro eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I love this club. But in this case God I hope it comes back to bite them on the arse. Pissing off loyal fans could be catastrophic if we get relegated. The Johnny come latelys will soon bail leaving you your core support.....oh $h1t they didn't renew
Old 17-09-2020, 07:15 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When I go back - no beers bought in the ground before the game, no pie bought at midweek fixtures, no CPFC merchandise from the shop. Marginal loss to the club but **** them, I need to do something.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:21 PM
I'm listening ....

xian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietxian1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Season tickets 2020/2021

Deferrals on a case to case basis requiring notes ..... sheesh

And a third of the season ticket holders didnít renew their tickets, thatís business suicide.

Last edited by xian1; 17-09-2020 at 07:25 PM.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:30 PM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
‘In respect of deferrals the Box Office would contact those who had applied and ask for a note of the situation dealing with them on a case by case basis.’

What is the Clubs definition of a ‘note of the situation‘ ? We are being treated like children
Old 17-09-2020, 07:38 PM

chandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchandlem68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Season tickets 2020/2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by xian1 View Post

And a third of the season ticket holders didnít renew their tickets, thatís business suicide.

My thoughts exactly. But the club has got a substantial free loan from those that renewed.

Totally understand why those renewing did so. The club should not have put its most loyal supporters in this position.

The anger will be there all year as those renewing donít get to see games in the stadium

Last edited by chandlem68; 17-09-2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:41 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Have 12k really done the full renewal option? And only 1k deferrals? I'm surprised at that ratio - I thought it would be more like a 70/30 split, not 90/10...
You're not suggesting they might be making it up....?
Old 17-09-2020, 07:47 PM

Gabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGabbiadini : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I havenít renewed. Had a ST since 2000 minus 3 years whilst studying. Iím done with it now, this pricing system is just terrible and canít help but feeling ripped off, the pure arrogance of the club is outrageous. Only way I will reconsider os if they make it a pay as you go thing for this season alone then offer season tickets when fans are allowed back with full capacity.

A real shame itís come to this for me but Iím out.

Youíre to blame Parish you utter fool.
Old 17-09-2020, 08:04 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
What I can't understand is the delusional way the Club think that STs not renewed,
will just be snapped up ?? They claim there is a waiting list, but who, in their right
mind, will want to purchase a first time ST, at a more expensive price when there is a good chance, you may not watch much football, this season ?
And I know they will say that 12000 have renewed (really?) but they know full well,
that they have relied on fans loyalty and love for the Club, not mainly JCLs, who even
if they buy a now available ST, will drop the Club like a stone, if relegation occurs.
And still no word from the Club, about what the Covid Match Day experience,
will be like ? They probably know it will be sh*t, but they're not going to tell us that.
Old 17-09-2020, 08:05 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I think I may have just become an Ďarmchair faní ☹️
Old 17-09-2020, 08:15 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
I wonder if Bollocky Bill renewed...
Old 17-09-2020, 09:19 PM

Snoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Iím still going to go to each game for the matchday experience and a good few drinks with my Son and some pals.I just wonít go to the game,and with the dross of the last couple of seasons that was the only thing that ruining a good day out anyway 🤣
If they change the policy or Parish goes then Iíll go back,they wonít miss me anyway ! The desire to lend a multi million pound company a few quid for a few months just wasnít there for me.
Old 17-09-2020, 09:22 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
What I can't understand is the delusional way the Club think that STs not renewed,

will just be snapped up ?? They claim there is a waiting list, but who, in their right

mind, will want to purchase a first time ST, at a more expensive price when there is a good chance, you may not watch much football, this season ?

And I know they will say that 12000 have renewed (really?) but they know full well,

that they have relied on fans loyalty and love for the Club, not mainly JCLs, who even

if they buy a now available ST, will drop the Club like a stone, if relegation occurs.

will be like ? They probably know it will be sh*t, but they're not going to tell us that.

Exactly. Itís all scaremongering by the club to get you to part way with your cash early. And good luck getting those refunds for the games you canít see, I imagine youíll be waiting for quite a while!

Has anyone heard anything about last years money they forgave to the academy or foundation yet? Or has it all gone towards Sakhoís petrol for his Rolls Royce?

And if this is true, thereís going to be a lot of very unhappy renewals every week! To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-09-2020, 09:48 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post
ĎIn respect of deferrals the Box Office would contact those who had applied and ask for a note of the situation dealing with them on a case by case basis.í

What is the Clubs definition of a Ďnote of the situationĎ ? We are being treated like children
I will let you know if and when they call me.

As I have previously said, I dont believe they will. They didnt when I emailed them or when I paid on the phone.

They just want as much £££ as possible.

Shameful money grab from a 'community' club that only recently acted as a charity to the very same people.

Shocking.

Really hope the media properly get hold of this, surely SJ will do now he has the 4 day a week TalkSport platform, he doesnt usually miss any chance to put the boot in on Parish.
Old 17-09-2020, 09:58 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Have 12k really done the full renewal option? And only 1k deferrals? I'm surprised at that ratio - I thought it would be more like a 70/30 split, not 90/10...
This is why the club are doing this. They can get away with it. The only way they change their behaviour is by making no money. Clearly enough fans have made the emotional choice and not the strategic choice. So we are where we are. More prawn sandwiches/touts in the remaining seats.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:02 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
They'd still have the £5M odd quid though from this year. If they don't have to refund it. Even then they will try their damdest to do another 'academy' loan/credit for next years ST.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post
Just received email from Club with the following paragraph

'We have also extended the 'save your seat' deadline and you will now have until 17:00 Thursday 24th September to keep your seat, before tickets go on general sale from Tuesday 29th September.'

Perhaps that gives them time to drop medical evidence rule.
Hahaha. Knew it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
What's the betting they open up the deferral option to everyone once the deadline passes and they realise loads have walked away?
Absolute weasels.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:01 PM

Shipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineShipps@Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Gotta say Iíve lost even more respect for the club after this ......theyíve put pressure on people to renew before the deadline and then do this.
Attached Images
File Type: png F917A4CE-6F75-4120-BE87-CC22952F15BB.png (1.76 MB, 153 views)
Old 17-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Just read Lesley’s post. They can shove their south London and proud PR right up their bollocks.