Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcreedy View Post
They're only letting the richest fans in. Is that fair?
Are you stalking me?

Anyway, they don't take the full payment upfront; anyone can opt out of this season and return on 2021/22 - with no need for medical proof or to pay £200.

Seems a lot more fair to me.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Where does it say about providing medical evidence?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
When you go to renew it says:

If you do not want to purchase a season ticket for 20/21 because of a medical condition and you are shielding, you can still reserve your seat for the 21/22 season. To do this please update the Price Type to select 'Save My Seat - Adult' or 'Save My Seat - Junior'

All supporters will be asked for medical proof of why they have to shield and will be contacted by the box office after you have processed your request.
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagles View Post
Just noticed that a Concession is not allowed to give this year a miss - only Adults and Juniors. As a majority of Concession tickets will be for the elderly this is ridiculous. Surely those are the people who might want to give this season a miss.
Is this definitely the case? I couldn't see a concession option either. I was hoping they'd just ballsed up and might add it.

Not very fair (particularly on those who are short of immediate cash) but I suppose as it gets turned into credit it'll make next year's season ticket cheaper when the time comes around to pay again.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:18 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
So Iíve got to fork out £700+ for me and my kid, to not go to many games and then wait until May to get money back. Absolutely Joke.

Iíd happily pay £100-200 to reserve my tickets for next season and then pay on a game by game basis this season

Oh and what a mug donating £180 from last year to academy.
I would be surprised if you get your money back in may probaly before then your be sold your 21/22 st and your refund will go straight back to club for that .
Old 02-09-2020, 03:18 PM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
As I mentioned before 'shielding' does not now exist as Government relaxed the rules mid August - therefore Palace are talking rubbish (not for the first time)
Old 02-09-2020, 03:20 PM

jcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjcreedy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Are you stalking me?
I have no idea who you are.
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
So Iíve got to fork out £700+ for me and my kid, to not go to many games and then wait until May to get money back. Absolutely Joke.

Iíd happily pay £100-200 to reserve my tickets for next season and then pay on a game by game basis this season

I used it as a credit for this season. I'm the same. Not that the club will let me. Seriously considering giving it up for a bad job sacking off my season ticket that I've had for years.
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
As I mentioned before 'shielding' does not now exist as Government relaxed the rules mid August - therefore Palace are talking rubbish (not for the first time)
Can only assume that is the option to skip this season, shielding or not

They have just worded it poorly
Old 02-09-2020, 03:22 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you want to skip the season which is entirely reasonable to be asked to pony up £200 is even more of a farce.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:23 PM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agree with the wording - but they want medical evidence for something that doesn't now exist
Old 02-09-2020, 03:23 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Legally they can't but then they can gamble no-one is going to take them to court and they can refuse the £200 deferral on the grounds you are not complying with terms and conditions.
Or I can refuse to pay the bastards. Simple.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:25 PM

doogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdoogleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Agree with the wording - but they want medical evidence for something that doesn't now exist

Quite, anyone who is now "shielding" is doing so of their own accord, as the government advised period ended on 1st August. Good to see Palace doing their homework
Old 02-09-2020, 03:25 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
why can't fans simply defer to 21-22, for whatever reason they want and not have to pay? I have no interest in paying £400 upfront to go to 6-7 games, with 3000 fans in the stadium, no atmosphere, my Dad can't go, friends and family probably cant sit together because the system is so complicated
Old 02-09-2020, 03:26 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Where does it say about providing medical evidence?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I believe it was in the FAQs and in the main story.

It said something like "you'll be contact by a member of box office staff after payment for proof of your status"
Old 02-09-2020, 03:26 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
So I’ve got to fork out £700+ for me and my kid, to not go to many games and then wait until May to get money back. Absolutely Joke.

I’d happily pay £100-200 to reserve my tickets for next season and then pay on a game by game basis this season

If evidence was needed that we are a greedy corporate rather than a caring community club this is it. Fair play for donating to the academy, Iím sure itís the last time that many will be so charitable?
Old 02-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Or I can refuse to pay the bastards. Simple.
Which is what they want you to do. Come 2021/22 you will no longer have a call on your seat and they can sell it to a much more economically beneficial tourist or the sort of London pillock that used to go to Fulham.

Of course, on the inevitable relegation they'll be charming and/or emotionally blackmailing you to return.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:29 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You are correct

ĎAll supporters will be asked for medical proof of why they have to shield and will be contacted by the box office after you have processed your requestí

That really is insulting, a medical assessment from a spotty kid in the box office

Outrageous
Old 02-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post

It said something like "you'll be contact by a member of box office staff after payment for proof of your status"
It's on the actual ticket page before checkout.

Laughable. Not a chance they can legally ask for that.

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post

Maybe, but knowing the current CPFC box office process you probably won't be!

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
When you go to renew it says:

If you do not want to purchase a season ticket for 20/21 because of a medical condition and you are shielding, you can still reserve your seat for the 21/22 season. To do this please update the Price Type to select 'Save My Seat - Adult' or 'Save My Seat - Junior'

All supporters will be asked for medical proof of why they have to shield and will be contacted by the box office after you have processed your request.

Ah okay - didn't get that far. Wouldn't want to be the person calling to ask to provide evidence. Would imagine they will get a mouthful. In reality, the club probably won't make contact.