Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-09-2020, 12:53 PM

prs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
FAQs answer some questions....and generate a load more, typical box office stuff.
Old 02-09-2020, 12:55 PM

prs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineprs100 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The monthly instalment option allows you to borrow money at 6.25% interest and lend it to the club at 0% interest. Wow!
Old 02-09-2020, 12:57 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Under current government guidance (correct as of Friday 28th August 2020), we expect that approximately 4,000-5,000 at Selhurst Park - will be allowed to attend matches from October 1.
First home game, Brighton. Let the arguments about who deserves a ticket more commence....
Old 02-09-2020, 01:00 PM

Robin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
First home game, Brighton. Let the arguments about who deserves a ticket more commence....
Obviously the HF must be given priority over everyone else.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:09 PM

FAQs:

When and how can I renew for the 20/21 season?
From Tuesday 1st September, 19/20 Season Ticket holders can renew for the 20/21 Season online. From Wednesday 2nd September, renewals will be possible via the Box Office and over the phone.

How much does the 20/21 Season Ticket cost?
Season Ticket prices have been frozen for the 20/21 Season for those who renew from the 19/20 Season. By renewing by 23:59 on 11th September, renewing Season Ticket holders will be able to secure their seat for the 20/21 season at the early bird rate.

The value you pay for your Season Ticket will show in your ticketing account. For each fixture you attend throughout the season, the value of that ticket will reduce from your account.

If at the end of the season you have credit remaining in your ticketing account, you can apply for a refund or carry forward to the 21/22 season.

Will I be able to go to every game?
All 2020/21 Season Ticket holders will be guaranteed tickets but it is impossible to say at this stage how many matches, and which matches, each supporter will be able to attend, until we know the number of supporters who purchase Season Tickets.

We will try to ensure that all 2020/21 Season Ticket holders get a similar mix of Category A and Category B matches.

Which game can I go to?
20/21 Season Ticket holders will be allocated tickets for specific matches. When allocated a ticket, you simply select your seat for the fixture on our ticketing website.

What happens if I’m offered tickets to a game I can’t attend?
If you are offered a ticket but do not select your seat by a given date, we will allocate a seat for you. If you are offered a ticket but do not wish to – or cannot - attend that particular match, your ticket could be sold via the clubs in house resale platform to another Season Ticket holder or Member – and when it is re-sold, you will effectively not be charged for the ticket.

Can I sit in my usual seat?
Due to social distancing regulations and to allow us to have as many fans at each game as possible, fans will be required to select the seats they sit in ahead of each fixture they attend, meaning sitting in your usual seat for each game you attend will not be possible.

It’s our intention to have fans sit in, on as close as possible to their usual seats, but we are unable to guarantee this. In the unlikely event that the seat you are allocated is in a less expensive part of the stadium, we’ll refund you the pro-rata difference in price of the ticket, into your ticketing account

How many fans can attend Selhurst Park?
Under current government guidance (correct as of Friday 28th August 2020), we expect that approximately 4,000-5,000 at Selhurst Park - will be allowed to attend matches from October 1.

While we follow social distancing guidance during COVID-19, our capacity is severely reduced. A key factor in increasing our allowed capacity will be having Season Ticket holders attend in ‘bubbles’ of households, or friends & family.

Who can I come to games with?
We are encouraging supporters to attend fixtures in bubbles where it is safe to do so.

Household bubbles

Supporters who purchase Season Tickets registered at the same address will automatically be grouped as a ‘bubble’, and can attend fixtures sitting together in groups of up to 6.

Friends and Family Bubbles from different households

To attend in a ‘bubble’ of fans from different households you must:
Add your friends and/or family you want to attend with as a ‘Friend or family’ in your ticketing account
Purchase all Season Tickets in the same transaction

How to add ‘friends and family’ in your ticketing account

- Login to your ticketing account (link)

- Click your name at the top and select ‘Personal Details’

- Select ‘Manage my relationships’ under the ‘My Friends & Family’ section

- Complete the process by adding the details of the 20/21 Season Credit holder

How can I pay?
There are two options available to you:

Full payment upfront online
Monthly payment via our finance partner V12 (charged at a 6.25% interest)

If you already have ticketing credit in your account, this can be used towards the cost of the 20/21 Season Credit. You simply pay the difference.

I’m a junior and usually attend with other Season Ticket holders who I don’t live with. What do I do?

Ensure you purchase your season tickets in one transaction and you will be grouped together

I’ve got a Credit in my account; can I use that?

Yes, you will have a gift voucher code that you enter at the point of payment. The amount of your credit will then be removed from your final amount.

I’m shielding for medical reasons, can I keep my seat?
We understand there are supporters who would love to continue supporting Palace at Selhurst Park each week, but due to circumstances out of their control may be unable to.

As such, we are making it possible for supporters who are shielding to secure their usual seat for the 21/22 Season.

Supporters who are shielding can make a payment of £200 Adult and £100 for a junior which will hold their Season Ticket seat to renew for 21/22 – available until 23:59 on 11th September
This payment can be used as a credit against your 21/22 Season Ticket payment
This payment gives no access to match tickets for the 20/21 Season, and the seat will be made available for fans to purchase tickets for and sit in during 20/21

In order to apply, make the payment for the shielding product, by simply following the renewal journey until the ‘Review your order’ page, and select the ‘Season Ticket Shielding’ option.

Are there any other ways to attend, other than the 20/21 Season Ticket?
20/21 Gold or Junior Gold Memberships give access to a separate ballot for a limited number of match tickets for each home league game.

Please note, tickets are not guaranteed through the purchasing of Memberships and no refunds will be offered in the event you are not awarded tickets in the ballots.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:35 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
4000 - 5000 capacity, wow.

Sounds like some fans will be spending an awful lot of time watching for available tickets on TWICKETS (or similar reseller site) for the matches they aren't allocated this season!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 02-09-2020 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:46 PM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So realistically renew now and have 2 games already given back as a credit into your ticketing account? - seems like the announcement answers the question!

Last edited by cjcpfc; 02-09-2020 at 02:09 PM. Reason: /
Old 02-09-2020, 01:47 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Just renewed because I'm a better fan than you all. Cheers.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:48 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Seems unnecessarily complicated. There are so many easier ways to have done this but I guess the club want our money in their account.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:48 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
So its a ballot , mix of category games, each ST holder gets the same number of matches, first come first serve as to where you sit. I would think when the allocation is equally split across the ST holders there will be a few tickets spare each match - maybe a chance for members to dive in unless a ticket sale area for ST people only is created.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:50 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Will they be taking people's details on the day? Just wondering if people can share their season tickets (e.g. if my mate was allocated the Newcastle game but couldn't make it, could he just give me his ST rather than selling it on Twickets?).
Old 02-09-2020, 01:54 PM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In the FAQs there is no mention of what the Club's Covid policy will be for those attending. I would have thought that this would be priority so supporters can make an informed decision on whether to renew or not.
Old 02-09-2020, 01:56 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
For those wanting to hold their seat 'til 21/22...

Quote:
All supporters will be asked for medical proof of why they have to shield and will be contacted by the box office after you have processed your request.
Apparently not wanting to catch a life threatening virus isn't enough! Unbelievable.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:01 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
It's just about better in there account then yours could have easily just sold game by game .not going to comment on reserve your seat for 200 pound as I must have misread it surely if a fan can't go in current climate age medical condition there not expected to pay not to go ?
Old 02-09-2020, 02:02 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
This is a really really badly thought through scheme.

It unnecessarily penalises those who are on lower incomes or who have job insecurity at the moment, which will only become more prevalent with the end of furlough, and in effect will mean they are providing cashflow to the club for games they will not be able to attend.

Lots and lots of people will be struggling financially as a result of COVID and won't be able to justify spending £500 for a ballot.

I hope they see sense and rethink this. I'll not be able to renew for this season as it stands, and will end up losing a seat I've sat in for over 15 years. (I realise I don't own the seat, before anyone starts)

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:02 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Crystal Palace F.C. can now confirm the 2020/21 Season Ticket process, and are looking forward to welcoming fans back to Selhurst Park for an exciting campaign.

Our intention is to have a full stadium as soon as it’s safe to. We all know the positive impact Palace fans have on matchday, and we’re working to get as many as we can to come to support the team and watch the exciting new signings first-hand.

While we are forced to work to a reduced capacity for a period we will allocate tickets on as fair a basis as possible; refunding you at the end of the season for matches where we can’t accommodate you, as well as doing our best to get you in or as close as possible to your usual seat for those you attend.
20/21 Season Tickets: Key Dates

Season Ticket for the 20/21 season and are available now online by clicking here and over the phone on 08712 000071. All prices are frozen from 19/20 (both early bird and general sale rates).

From Wednesday 2nd September until 23:59 11th Sepember: 19/20 Season Ticket holders can renew their current seats at the early bird rate
From Monday 14th September: All non-renewed Season Tickets will be released for general sale.

Important information

Renewing your Season Ticket does not guarantee you will be sitting in your usual seat whilst we are forced to operate with a reduced capacity. It’s our intention to have fans sit in, or as close as possible to, their usual seats, but we are unable to guarantee this
The prices reflect the fact that no fans will be permitted to attend the first two home league games, meaning prices are in effect 17/19ths of last season's Season Ticket price
All Season Tickets can be purchased in one up-front payment immediately, or split over equal monthly payments with our finance partner V12 from 3 September (the V12 monthly route incurs interest at a rate of 6.25%)
Supporters who currently hold a ticketing credit on their account can use the credit towards payment of 20/21 Season Tickets

Fixture Allocation

As we can’t guarantee which or how many fixtures each Season Ticket holder will attend until the sales process is complete, the process below outlines what we deem the fairest approach to ensure each fan can attend a similar mix of category A and B fixtures.

Once Season Ticket sales are complete, we’ll allocate seats to Season Ticket holders for upcoming home fixtures (ensuring fans get a mix of A and B games)
For each ticket you are allocated, the pro-rata value will be deducted from the price you paid for your Season Ticket
In the unlikely event that the seat you are allocated is in a less expensive part of the stadium, we’ll refund you the difference between the price of that ticket and the price of your pro-rata Season Ticket
If you cannot attend a particular match you’ve been allocated a seat for, your ticket can potentially be sold to another Season Ticket holder or Member via the club’s resale system (only)
Only Season Tickets purchased before September 25th will be included in the seat allocation for Palace v Brighton on October 17th

If at the end of the season there are remaining funds from your Season Ticket purchase on your account, you can apply for a refund or carry it forward to the 21/22 season as a ticketing credit.

Attending with friends and/or family

While we follow social distancing guidance during the Covid-19 pandemic, our capacity is severely reduced. A key factor in increasing our permitted capacity will be having Season Ticket holders attend in ‘bubbles’ of households, or friends and family.

Household bubbles:

Supporters who purchase Season Tickets registered at the same address will automatically be grouped as a ‘bubble’, and can attend fixtures sitting together in groups of up to six.

Friends and Family Bubbles from different households:

To attend in a ‘bubble’ of fans from different households you must:
- Add your friends and/or family you want to attend with as a ‘Friend or family’ in your ticketing account
- Purchase all Season Tickets in the same transaction

For those who are shielding for medical reasons

We understand there are supporters who would love to continue supporting Palace at Selhurst Park, but due to circumstances out of their control may be unable to.

As such, we are making it possible for supporters who are shielding to secure their usual seat for the 21/22 Season.

Supporters who are shielding can make a payment of £200 which will hold their Season Ticket seat to renew for 21/22 – available until 23:59 on 11th September
This payment can be used as a credit against your 21/22 Season Ticket payment
This payment gives no access to match tickets for the 20/21 Season, and the seat will be made available for fans to purchase tickets for and sit in during the fortchoming 20/21 season

Finally, we’d like to thank all supporters for their continued incredible support.

We’re excited to see you back in your thousands to get behind the boys in red and blue at Selhurst Park.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
With no away games and only 5000 fans allowed to home games I look forward to the rows and whinging on here when people miss out on tickets for certain matches

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Renew and resell every game via Twickets an option???
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
BS.

And I wanna go to every game obviously, but **** being allocated Burnley at home but not Brighton.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:06 PM
Very young thick ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
not going to comment on reserve your seat for 200 pound as I must have misread it surely if a fan can't go in current climate age medical condition there not expected to pay not to go ?
To be fair you get that £200 back as credit to use on your 21/22 season ticket, so you're effectively just putting a down payment on that.

Ridiculous they're only giving people nine days to do it though. Thankfully I'm OK but not everyone can magic up a spare couple of hundred quid at a moment's notice.

Last edited by Kirby; 02-09-2020 at 02:09 PM.